Thread: New Years Eve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Years Eve

Has anyone ever been to a new years eve costume party? How was it? What did you wear?

I haven't but I'm certainly willing to go with
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Oohhh great idea! Let's all meet somewhere and go! Oh, but that means I need to buy a new dress... Well, that works for me!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Usually go to something themed BDSM and always have a great time.
    SRS January 27

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Not a costume party, but I did go out for New Years Eve two years ago to a Lesbian Nightlife event with a couple T-girl Friends. If I remember correctly, I had a great time. There's a picture of me that night the first page of the "Who we are" thread in the photo forum.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I've never been to one, but I've heard of people having costume parties on New Year's Eve. It sounds like fun, and if I had the opportunity, I would go. I've already got a beautiful black evening gown with a matching purse that I would wear.
    warmly, Linnea

I have never gone out on New Year's eve en femme, whether it would be a costume party or just ringing in the new year, but I'm including it on my bucket list and even have a party dress for the occasion.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I have been out to three different New Years parties enfemme. Alll three were regular parties in the general public. It was fun and we were accepted.

This year, I already have my reservation made at the Avalon Hotel in Erie, PA. So far, there are four of us registered to go. This will be a straight, regular new years eve party. The Avalon Hotel is where the Lake Erie Gala is held. The hotel is giving a 10% discount to us girls to come to the party. The cost for us is $150/couple ($74.50 for me). This includes the room, the party, dinner, tickets for three drinks, and breakfast in the morning.

If any girls from Ohio, western NY, or western PA are interested, contact me for details.

Jodi