Thread: Queen for a Day

Aspiring Member

Queen for a Day

Once a month I dress en fem and drive to another town for my hair appointment. Yesterday, even though it was a Monday, was that day. Two months ago my hairdresser left the salon in this town and now works in a salon much closer to where I live; so close that I can't go there dressed. But she said she could still provide my beauty needs at her house on Mondays. A few months ago when Amanda was separating from her husband she mentioned that she was going to get rid of her wedding dress.
    As she was styling my hair yesterday I asked if she still had her wedding dress. I just wanted to see it. She replied "Yes, do you want it?" I told her that it was her dress and she should keep it. She went out of the room and came back with the dress and a hoop slip with net overlay. She said, "Here, it's yours." I offered to pay for it but she refused. I told her that it wouldn't fit me. She showed me that it had a corset back and could be adjusted. So out the door I went with a new do and a wedding dress.
    After that I shopped at three different stores before driving home. Then I couldn't wait to get into that dress. First I straightened the net overlay on the hoop slip and fastened it around my waist. Then I loosened the corset ties and slipped the dress over my head. After I tightened the corset the dress fit pretty good except for the bust. Amanda was a big girl on top when she was married before she lost a lot of weight. Even with a padded bra there was much empty space over it. But it was my first time to be dressed as a bride wearing a bouffant gown. I walked around the house pretending that I was Cinderella at the ball. Finally I had to undress before my wife and son came home from work. It was sad to transform back to drab but it was sure fun to be Queen for a Day! Leanne

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    That is an awesome story Leanne! Congrats

I need some kinda giant princess-like ballroom gown too, sounds like fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Wow! Congratulations Leanne! You have a wonderful hairdresser!

Most wedding dresses are easily adjustable so, if you want, you can probably have the bust taken in so that it fits better.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Did you call Amanda to let her know it fit, and thank her again?

On your next appointment, don't forget to take
    DonnaT

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    The ultimate dress for a girl. Who's the lucky "guy"?

XXs,
    Mickey
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Aspiring Member
    Aw, you make me blush. I sent Amanda a long thank you e-mail today. She replied that she bet that I looked beautiful in the dress. Aw, stop, don't stop. Leanne