Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a Crossdresser what is your Dream

As a Crossdresser what is your Dream

As a crossdresser what is your dream?

I have had a dream for the last several years of creating a safe place for crossdressers to be able to go and be who they want to be and to present themselves the way they desire. I once checked into opening a night club catering to crossdressers and the gay community but dropped that idea for various reasons. But have recently acquired a Rustic cabin on a secluded part of Smith Lake in Al. and would like to fix it up to create a place where friends could come and enjoy the lake while getting to dress as they desire. A place you could put on your swim suit and go for a swim or take a boat ride in your Bikini or sundress.
    However there is a few drawbacks (besides cash) One being it is a good distance to go shopping or out to a club since most places around Smith Lake are dry (meaning no legal alcohol sales). There are other minor problems too but could probably be worked around.
    Asking for your opinion and too would love to here about your crossdressers Dream

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    OK, this is just the 1st thing that came to mind

ALL of us girls who are comfortable going out as girls, plus all the girls thinking about going out... ALL picked a day, picked our favorite outfit, and went out into the world, maybe have a parade or rally or something. To show the world that we are who we are and we're not changing for them or anybody!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

I think you have a great idea with the cabin, could be a place to retreat with others and chit chat over a weekend. When younger I had times were a group of trans people would do that.

Any ways my dream would simply forget all about my male side and live as a female and put the thoughts of gender identity behind me completely. Although that will never happen which is why it is my dream.
    SRS January 27

I figure I'm living my dream.. I just wish there were more of it. Sigh.
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-08-2009 at 11:04 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My cross-dressers dream is to see a TGcamping event happen in every state.

what a lot of good ideas and thoughts! I like the idea of a place to go like Misty G's cabin retreat; I've thought of finding my own place where I could do that.
    I can do most of the things I want already; it's just a matter of finding the time to do them. But if someone--Misty G or anyone else--opens a retreat for CD girls, I'll try to book a room.
    warmly, Linnea

[SIZE="1"]A kindof remote resort in Mexico or So. America that would cater to the c/d community without hassels. Near enough to a large metro tourist city that we could venture out if so desired. Maybe 30, 40 miles out. Has to be on the beach. Trouble is I don't know if there are enough of us to make it worth while and keep it busy enough to make a living off of it. I was looking at northern Brazil and parts of Mexico. Great dream, but who knows????[/SIZE]

Tonya

I have a dream............

I dream of a land where we can be free of the shackles of dressing to conform

I dream of a land where can have the freedom to be ourselves

I dream of a time where we no longer have to explain to others why we do what we do and for why

I dream that every individual can be who they please and dress as they wish

I have a dream, but I can try and make my dream come true as can you

We can all dream, but we can also make our dreams into a reality

I dream...You dream.....Make all of our dreams come true...United we can make a differance

[SIZE="8"]Vote for Debs [/SIZE]

This was a partly political broadcast on behalf of the Blonde Federation

I used to know of just such an enterprise but don't know how to find it since I lost my bookmarks last year. Anyway, I think your idea is a great one for individual/small group getaways if you could muster sufficient amenities. Sounds idyllic to me. I'd think your friends would love an invitation, but if you're talking about a business venture, well, it's such a tiny niche market, and a regional one at that. Keep your costs down til word gets out.

Just curious, since you're situated in the great state of Alabama, do you think your neighbors would be tolerant of your establishment and guests? Can't help wondering how the bass fishermen would react to gurls out frolicking on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by tonya2 View Post
    [SIZE=1]A kindof remote resort in Mexico or So. America that would cater to the c/d community without hassels. Near enough to a large metro tourist city that we could venture out if so desired. Maybe 30, 40 miles out. Has to be on the beach. Trouble is I don't know if there are enough of us to make it worth while and keep it busy enough to make a living off of it. I was looking at northern Brazil and parts of Mexico. Great dream, but who knows????[/SIZE]

Tonya
    If it's a Mexico location you want, I might suggest Juchitán de Zaragoza in Oaxaca, an oasis in the land of machismo --

http://sherribennett.blogspot.com/20...e-juchitn.html
    Last edited by sherri; 12-08-2009 at 11:38 AM.

I dream of finding a creative outlet that:

Deeply satisfies me personally
    I can be passionate about
    Serves CD's
    Serves ALL regardless,
    Mixes my vital traits I learned through CDing nicely with my 'defaut' strengths
    Allows me to stay in close proximity with 'her' with the bonus of being productive, yet not 'selling her out,' even a shred.
    Is a salary equal to a fry-cook asking too much? Probably, but it would be nice.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

The cabin sounds lovely, but in a dry county? I suppose we could bring our own wine and other drinks. A place to get away from it all and just be ourselves? I'm for that!

~M

I work at a resort in the mountains, a special kind of place that is accepting of all walks. Heated pools, spas, campground, lodgehouse, gourmet food, bar, the works, all gated and private. I wonder if I spoke to my boss, if a special event could not be arranged? Business is slow in the winter anyway, maybe next winter they might consder such an event weekend?

God, that would be fun, hosting an annual CD/TV weekend up there, coming up with activities, seeing others. It's something similar to the annual get-togeter I've spoken of wanting to have.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Accuse me of bringing doom and gloom to the question, but would your idea, great though it is, not attract the wrong kind of person. how would you weed out the perverts and those just looking for sex ? Your theory is commendable, I would just worry that not just CDers would descend on the place.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE] LYNDI

Well my dream is to have a great looking body to help with passing. Would love to fit into a size 10.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

It would be wonderful to have a place where we could have privacy enough that we could all be comfortable being dressed up. I have a kinda private place in the country I have be going to which gives me the opportunity to get dressed up and walk around outside without worry. I vote for the lodge in the mountains . I'd be a little worried down in redneck country. No offense intended.
    Ellie

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I vote for a condo or bed and breakfast that caters to the LGBT community in Colorado that is close to skiing. Ski in and ski out would be fab and that is also close to shopping and night life.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

My dream is for all cd'ers to feel welcome and accepted in this world by everyone, and to be able to be ourselves with no guilt or fear. " Big Dream I know"

I am living my dream and am so happy doing so. I just wish that more girls could get rid of their fears and get out and about like me. If we all did we would pave the way for generations of girls like us.

So get out there girls!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I guess my dream is more of a selfish one... I dream of finding just ONE extraordinary GG to have an LTR with.. someone who will accept all parts of me.... but don't we all?

Banned Read only
    Great idea Misty, if it comes to fruition, I would love to come visit someday.

Alicia, I know what you mean. I've finally come to accept the fact that she's not out there for me. I am happy that others have found someone super special though, there are some who have.

~M

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa.A View Post
    Alicia, I know what you mean. I've finally come to accept the fact that she's not out there for me. I am happy that others have found someone super special though, there are some who have.

~M
    Sometimes I wonder if it's not better to button that lip and just hope for the best....

The Dunes Resort in Douglas, Mi. (near Saugatuck) hosts two TG weekends a year; one in April and one in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa.A View Post
    The cabin sounds lovely, but in a dry county? I suppose we could bring our own wine and other drinks. A place to get away from it all and just be ourselves? I'm for that!

~M
    Me too!
    Cary

it would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    I work at a resort in the mountains, a special kind of place that is accepting of all walks. Heated pools, spas, campground, lodgehouse, gourmet food, bar, the works, all gated and private. I wonder if I spoke to my boss, if a special event could not be arranged? Business is slow in the winter anyway, maybe next winter they might consder such an event weekend?

God, that would be fun, hosting an annual CD/TV weekend up there, coming up with activities, seeing others. It's something similar to the annual get-togeter I've spoken of wanting to have.
    Would be fantastic- wonder if I'd have the courage and initiative to attend. Thinking about doing that now- image how hard it would be to come back to drab life!