Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Been In Heels !!!

Never Been In Heels !!!

Yup...it's true. I've never put on a pair of high heels and it suck! I love sexy shoes, my wife has the best collection of vintage high heels from the 40s, 50s nasty platforms from the 70s on up to sexy thigh high boots of today...but she is a size 6! I know, I should just come on out of the closet and get on with it, right? If I wasn't so discreet or worried of getting caught I would just get my own and keep them hidden. The worst thing is...I have ideal feet for wearing heels! Very high sexy arch, elegant toes and strong shapely calfs...all my wife's words...perhaps that is a huge hint???

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBlack View Post
    Yup...it's true. I've never put on a pair of high heels and it suck! I love sexy shoes, my wife has the best collection of vintage high heels from the 40s, 50s nasty platforms from the 70s on up to sexy thigh high boots of today...but she is a size 6! I know, I should just come on out of the closet and get on with it, right? If I wasn't so discreet or worried of getting caught I would just get my own and keep them hidden. The worst thing is...I have ideal feet for wearing heels! Very high sexy arch, elegant toes and strong shapely calfs...all my wife's words...perhaps that is a huge hint???
    well quit holding back and buy some!!

Never Been In Heels !!!

I agree go and buy some, you will enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by jenna_woods View Post
    I agree go and buy some, you will enjoy them.
    Oh, hon, I KNOW I would enjoy them!!

Babe, go buy some NOW!!! It may take some practice to walk in them but it is seriously worth the effort.. I wear nothing but High heels, except when working hehe!!!! ;-)
    When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw them Back and Ask For Chocolate!!

Buy them. You will love the feel of heels. All my femme shoes are heels.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Sweetheart, go out now--this minute--and buy some heels. Find a store where you can try them on (Payless or Famous Footwear) are good choices, or be prepared to have to return them if you but on-line. Or do what I did...estimate your women's shoe size (it's bigger than your male shoe size) and buy a pair of strappy heels like the ones in my avatar photo over to the left there. Those are less demanding than full pumps are.

Let us know what you end up with, and post pics! Hooray for heels!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

high heels

Got my first pair of heels seven months ago. Now have 16 pairs. All are strappy high heel sandals. I would recommend going into a women's shoe store and tell the sales person that you are looking for a pair of heels and that they are for you. That is what I did. The sales lady was very helpful. I got just what I was looking for. Be up front and tell them the shoes are for you. You will be amazed at how much they can help. Be sure to try them on first so that you get a reasonably good fit. It is also fun to walk around in a women's shoe store wearing heels.

Go get some!

This video should get you in the mood ... Kelley's shoe song (for mature audiences):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

No outfit, I repeat, no outfit or any women's clothes is complete without heels. My biggest problem is which ones do I wear. Right now I have knee high boots on (with a five-inch heel) that I absolutely adore. So, go get some, but be prepared to want more and more of them.

there is no point in letting more of your life go by without having the experience of wearing heels to carry around in your head. the way they tilt your hips forward and display your legs/butt is just wonderful. and walking in them will make you feel like you are on the moon! you may want to start out with the wide chunky heels and make sure you dont buy them loose in the back. by their nature, your foot migrates to the front and they loosen up a bit if they are strapless shoe kind. i get airy just thinking about them.
    Happiness is a choice.

I agree & disagree

Agreed with the above people, you won't be truly happy until you include high heels in your wardrobe.

The thing I disagee with is the need for strappy sandals. I don't like them; I want my feet fully enclosed in pumps. Not every GG wears sandals, especially in you're in a colder climate in the winter. If we CD's take the time to properly determine our shoe size, there should be no fear in purchasing high heel pumps or boots. We probably all went through trial and error at the beginning, but after so many years one should know their size so that they don't have to wear sandals forever.

There's enough in other threads about leanring to walk in heels, and the related topic of heel height. In short you might need to work your way up the ladder so to speak, starting out with a 2 or 3 inch heel, and eventually getting to a 5 inch heel, which to me is the maximum one can stand and walk comfortably in without platforms. Then with platform pumps or boots a 6, 7, or even 8 inch heel is possible since with the platform the foot is not at as steep an angle.

My !! Karen

i found a website ,called Snaz 75; that has goobuys non large size high heels.

I sold shoes for two years and would have been tickled if a CD had come in looking for ladies' shoes. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you must, buy them without trying them on and act as if they are for your wife. You will most likely wear one full size bigger and one width wider than your male shoes. Example, if you wear a 9 medium in men's, try a 10 wide in ladies'.

You don't know what you're missing! Just go out and get your self some.....believe me you won't regret it!

Get er done!!!!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    To echo everyone... GO BUY THEM NOW! It just feels totally amazing!

Or order them. The rule of thumb I heard for shoe size is 2 sizes up from men to women and that worked out perfect for me, mens 12 = women 14. If you do go for it, do you plan to go out wearing them? If so practice ALOT first!

I also agree you may want to start with a shorter heel or go with chunky/platform heels. My first pair were chunky mary janes with a 4 inch heel, they were awesome, and much easier to walk in! But one of the straps broke This thread is reminding me I should really go out and buy a pair of shoes too, they were my only pair! I prefer wearing boots most of the time, but I need a sexy pair of shoes! Stupid pink fog!

My favorite thing in the world is my 1st pair of black boots. Knee high boots with buckles on the sides and 5 inch platform chunky heels. Wear them a lot! I have black thigh high 6 inch skinny heeled boots and red thigh high 8 inch skinny heeled boots as well. They are so sexy and incredibly hard to walk in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Don't forget the hose

Don't try them on with thick socks or they will fit loose when you wear them with hose or no socks at all. You can even wear women's trouser socks if you don't want your feet to appear in hose while you are trying them on in the store. You definitely need a pair to wear with different outfits. The sooner you buy a pair, the sooner you can practice walking in them.

Oh girl! Once you put on a pair of strappy stilettos or sexy boots, you'll be forever hooked! What on earth are you waiting for...life is too short not to enjoy the finer things!

I spent more than twenty years crossdressing without wearing heels. Then I put on my first pair. WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

I've never looked back. Don't miss out on years without heels like I did!

Banned Read only
    Yeah, if you CD, you definitely need to try some heels. It's simply mad how much sexier they will make you feel...

Do it, you'll feel so great.

Go get some

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    I sold shoes for two years and would have been tickled if a CD had come in looking for ladies' shoes. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you must, buy them without trying them on and act as if they are for your wife. You will most likely wear one full size bigger and one width wider than your male shoes. Example, if you wear a 9 medium in men's, try a 10 wide in ladies'.
    i found out it's two sizes bigger than your shoe size my male shoe size was 8 in womans it's a 10 wide if you can get them in wide that is.

but yes you should go get some heels sis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    i found out it's two sizes bigger than your shoe size my male shoe size was 8 in womans it's a 10 wide if you can get them in wide that is.

but yes you should go get some heels sis
    You're not wrong, but It may depend on the shoe style, maker, and your individual foot. I wear 1 size smaller in men's shoes, but they are often too wide for me. Also, do you know how sister sizes work for bras? (If you wear a 40C, you can probably wear a 38D in a pinch.) Same principal goes for shoes. A lot of ladies go one size up if they can't get their size in wide. It's not perfect, but it usually works okay.

Never Been In Heels !!!

quit stalling go buy some, its that simple