Thread: Your Hair Thread

Your Hair Thread

Ok, so with all of these threads about hair lately, I decided to start one where we can all show pics of all our different hairstyles.

Here's mine. Don't be shy!

Charlotte

Oh you are way too clever for me, I struggle just to get fairly tidy. Tying up or back really does not seem to work for me

Sadly, I have to keep mine cut short, due to that one weekend a month / two weeks per year thing I agreed to years ago.

Then again, back during my two years break in service, I did try to let my hair grow long, and it was simply an unworkable mess. Must be a genetic thingie.

--
    Daphnie

Platinum Member
    no wig just mine.....

Tristen Cox
    We can play this game
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Here is my hair, and YES thats my real hair

Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

Very nice Tristen. Your look had definately been perfected over time. Your latest hair style is really great!
    Charlotte

Tristen Cox
    Thank you Charlotte, always a fan of yours too (specially that last pic)

Banned Read only
    I like the 3rd and 6th one Tristen and the last two for Charlotte. Very nice.

The 6th one reminds me of the 80's. Loved the girlie hairstyles back then.

The many faces (or wigs) of DanaJ

Hey girls, I wish i had wig collections like yours. Wow! I'm jealous of you all!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Smile hair

I only have two wigs and I hope to soon be able to post,in the mean time may I make an observation about the girls who have posted multiple pictures?
    In each sequence one can see the feminine progression and the beauty of the girls gets stronger toward the end of the photo array.

[size=3]Three Of the only styles i have ever worn...... [/size]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Departed
    You girls all look fabulous! I've tried a few styles in an attempt to change my looks but I just didn't like most of them.

#1 was taken over a year ago and that wig sits in my closet collecting dust (I also had my eyebrows taped in that pic). #2 was Jacki's and I didn't like how it looked on me. #3 was my attempt at going blonde. Another Jacki wig but again I didn't like the look. I bought a curlier version but I disliked that so much I didn't even take any pictures. It sits in a box never to see the light of day again (at least not on my head). #4 is one of my favorites. I wrecked my first one by letting it sit in the wig cleaning solution too long so I bought another. #7 is the same wig pulled back into a pony tail and #8 is the same one cut shorter which is how I like it best. #5 is the same as #6 ecxept with cut bangs (I cut them too short). I thought I lost that wig so I bought another. The day the new one arrived I found the 'lost' one under a pillow on the couch .

The first 3 are . #4-8 (two different wigs) are my favs. If I'm going casual I'll usually wear the straight one.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    Here is my hair, and YES thats my real hair

Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

omg thats beautiful looking good love your hair.......