Thread: ever forgotten drab clothing

ever forgotten drab clothing

i am still in the closset , so i often stop dress up - make up and drive the long way to work, today i was aloneat home so , dressed up before i left the house , and i made sure and double checked i had my dailywork clothing with me, in my double checking i overlooked one vital thing " my shoes" .by the time i found out it was too late to go home and i knew i had some sandels i could use ,at work i had to stop a freind in the car park and ask him to go in and bring them to my car, , then i had to explain why i had forgotten my shoes, i made up a belivale story that every one accepted . which was hard as people whee puzzled how i got to my car with out shoes on from my house

my little story makes me wonder if otheres have funny intersting " forgotten clothing storys"

When I dress, I'm dressed for the day, come what may!

Have gone and not taken any drab clothing except for my Hanes cotton low riser male briefs which I wear no mater how I'm dressed....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Have gone and not taken any drab clothing except for my Hanes cotton low riser male briefs which I wear no mater how I'm dressed....
    OMG, Karen, not another [non] panty thread!!

Back to the main topic, the last time I got stuck with red stained lips was in Jr. High school. I was embarassed when one of my friends asked "were you wearing lipstick??"

Nowadays, when I go out, there's no turning back. No backup stash of male clothing. How's that for living dangerously?

-- Diane
    (wishing she still looked as good as when she was a size 4 at age 14)
    Last edited by dilane; 12-10-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Karren, you forgot to mention what color briefs you were wearing.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Wow, for me that's kinda the best part. The cute undies.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Pretty tough for me to forget drab clothes cuz I ain't got none anymore I threw them out years ago.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Karren, you forgot to mention what color briefs you were wearing.
    I'm slipping! Lol. Funny but for a few years hanes had all kinds of reds and purples and baby blues... Now they ar darker blacks or blues or greys.. Typically I wear black..

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Wow, for me that's kinda the best part. The cute undies.
    Who said they weren't cute? The original boy shorts!! For real boys! Ha!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have my boy bag when I'm traveling. But when out with friends I don't bother. Once I broke down on the E-way, and I was ready with my bag. The good part was that I forgot perfume, and was glad I did, because the wrecker drive would have known, something wasn't right about me. LoL

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I have a pair of shorts and a male coat in my car when I go out, but that's about it. If I get stuck or stopped, I'm en femme until I can get home.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Haven't had an experience like what was described at the top here, though I have had the dreaded "dream that you're in front of a crowd and you're in your underwear" dream. Which, of course, ended up being female underwear and I got humiliated. Since, as I've mentioned, I wear my bra and forms to work at Pizza Hut, I do have this funny habit of looking down at myself just before going in... I dunno, making sure I didn't forget anything.

As if I would go waltzing out the door in DECEMBER with just my bra top on and not think something didn't feel right. :P I think I'm more afraid I'll forget my wire, really. I wear a Secret Service earpiece while I'm out, as a security measure to make people think twice if they are considering robbing me. (I've been robbed before, and ironically the real Secret Service got involved.) It's not actually hooked up to my phone or to Pizza Hut though.... It's hooked up to my iPod. It's a way I can have an iPod at work and still look professional! I've forgotten my wire a couple of times...and those end up being the LONGEST shifts. :P

When I go out now, I don't bother taking along drab clothing; however, I used to be very careful to pack my "boy bag." I never forgot, but I had some close calls. I'm glad that those days are over.
    warmly, Linnea

The last time I went out I almost did the same thing. I dressed up at home and covered up with usual outerwear and stuff my male clothing in a bag. I almost forgot my male shoes... kind of hard to explain why you are wearing high heels, I guess, but bare feet is hard to explain too...unless you can claim your shoes fell apart and in a fit of anger you threw them out the window...and can make it sound believable I think I would be late for work.

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    Nowadays, when I go out, there's no turning back. No backup stash of male clothing. How's that for living dangerously?
    Same here unless I know I'm going to have to do a gender swap between activities and even then my "boy bag" usually consists of only a pair of shoes and some cosmetic cleaning cloths.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).