Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I or not

Thumbs down Let me put it this way...

...years ago, when I was a novice Cder and my femme wardrobe was still quite limited, I retrieved one of my wife's discarded bras to try on from a bag of items she had prepared to donate to Goodwill. She found out about it (don't ask how - women's intuition???) and even though she was through with it, she still freaked out over what I had done .

no no no nonoooo; thats my vote

Silver Member
    Depends on who it was Anjelina Jolie knows she's welcome to wear my undies any day! I promised her

ROFLMAO

NO,I wore my sisters panties growing up but it was when I could'nt get my own.You should have prepared for this and packed a secret case of your own.

ad omnis par

Wink

I've always liked this yarn:
    If you have to ask if it's right, it probably not.
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Definitely not!

Just saying...if you have several hours while they're out, why not go buy a new pair if you really want to try something new?
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake