Thread: going out / Great party

going out / Great party

We have a little x-mas Pot luck dinner with the Flathead Vally Alliance tonight and I am going all dressed up. It is out at a members home, but I still get out in the public a little which I do like doing when ever I can. Plan on wearing my new 14" boots, white sweeter, and a levi skirt. (Can not wait) lol
    everyone have a great day.

Wonderful! Have a great time! I'm sure that you'll look great and feel great and have a lot of fun!
    warmly, Linnea

Aspiring Member

I'm soooo Green

...with envy that is. I wish I could raise the nerve to go out in public....Maybe someday

going out

great hope you have a very good time, enjoy it all.

I wish our LGBT groups in my area would do something like that! It sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time!

Great Party last night

The X-max party was very good and had good food to. My girl friend and I had a great time. It is so nice to be able to go out and be around friends and be dressed the way you like to be dessed. The driving was fun last night we got about 6 to 8 inches of snow and then the wind pick up which even made it nicer. Now I have to wait for our New Years eve dance and I can get all dressup up again. The LGBT people have been so nice and I do hope most of you have access to this great group of people. You all have a great Chrismas holiday season
    I know my log name is june but I am Becky.

Sounds like you had a wonderfull time Becky.. bet you cant wait till New Years eve..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

housewife wannabe SAMANTHA_IN_MT's Avatar

the other woman hehe

Well ya'll I'm the other girl mentioned hehe. I am so proud to call Becky my friend. She truly is a beautifull person and a pleasure to be around. I did have a wonderfull time, and it is soooo nice to be with people that totaly accept you for who you are. Cant wait for new years eve. If I can go, I am soo totally going with Becky again hehe.

Have a great time. Wish I was there with you. I need to get out.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better