Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IF you could dress as a girl

Well I'm a student...however if it were consequance free (as in acceptance from other students and friends) I would definately go to class dressed up...probably not every day though
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

If you can means that you can legally do it, I may not do it. But if it means that it is well accepted in society and there are no repurcussions and no eyebrows are raised, I will do it all the time.

I have done it girls, and it was great. Not a person said a word. And I had the complete run of the job area, where I worked. But in reality I work alone, and at all hours. My shift started at six PM that day, and being on a Sunday, and driving three hours to get to the customers addresses, made it that they were closed. See my trade is in commercial lighting and signs. I photograph the signs and lights that are out, then Email the customer to ask for the work. I was in and out of my truck taking pictures, and I acted like any female would. At two in the morning, some old guy in a car started following me, but I went on with my work, ignoring his watching me. Maybe he noticed I was a bit bigger that the girls he was used to following, because as I was out taking pictures he drove by me, but passed within twenty feet. But just looked and drove on. I didn't see him anymore that night. I hoped that cured him of his reckless behavior.

funny you should ask. I am looking for work and one of the issues is weather or not I can dress at work. giggle.
    I would even take a loss in wage to work in fem. YEA. Rhonda