Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the nicest thing a GG said to you while you were dressed?

What was the nicest thing a GG said to you while you were dressed?

For me it was the first nite out fully dressed at a club...was intoduced to a female couple and one fo them first said to me "oh your going to love being a female" when I told her it was the first time I was out in a club dressed "enfemme"...then later on I stood up to stretch my legs and she said "OMG...look at those legs"....and I said what???...what's wrong with them"? and she said "girls would die to have legs like that"...I was wearing a tight pair of jeans so they showed my up until that moment what had been referred to as "chicken legs"...so with that statement she removed many many years of getting kidded over my "skinny legs" and turned them into something that was "prized" by the "other side". made my day for sure!!!!

So what was yours?????
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

My GG comment was pretty good.

My GG comment was pretty good.
    I always wear and tight lace my corset therefore, I have a pretty curve figure especially since I like large breasts.

Well while I was out at a club a female said to me “I wish I had your legs and figure but those breasts would hurt my back . . . How do you do it?". I said “Thanks and yoga and palliates help my back”

I felt great.
    Last edited by prene; 12-16-2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: spelling error

Aspiring Member
    The last time I was dressed fem for Halloween, a woman at work told me that alot of women would kill to have legs like mine. That was before I gained a lot of weight, but I still think my legs are my best feature as a cd though.

This was nice but also disappointing -- I hypothetically asked an absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous woman "If I asked you out, would my CDing stop you from saying yes?"
    She immediately replied "Hell yeah -- you look better than I do!"

No way you are __ years old!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It wasn't much, but it did make my night.
    I was coming out of a restaurant and a lady was coming in. She opened the door and said "Let me hold the door for you." You could not have slapped the smile from my face!

I used to get alot of compliments on my legs and ability to walk in 5 inch heels from the girls at World of Wigs. Out and about, I'd hear, "love that dress" or "love those heels". I suppose my most memorable was from my wife when she said, "You're so femininine", once while dressed to the nines.

All I ever get is "paper or plastic"!! Sigh......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A lady broke away from a group she was with, walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I think you are beautiful." Then she scampered back to rejoin her group. As you migjt imagine, it made my day .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Well I was in macys the other day just after I had had a pedicure with sparkle rose nail color, I was wearing gold wedges 2" with only a toe strap, I was looking at foundation when the SA asked if she could help? I told her I was looking for a different typr of foundiation than I had been useing. well it was like two girls just talking when she commented on how pretty my shoes and toe nails were, you could have knocked me down with a feather. She knew I was not female just partially dressed up. It was amazing and I have been back to she her several time now and my makeup collection is gourgous, and as well I now know how to use all of the products she has sold me. I know I will never pass but it is very nice to be treated like a lady when shopping.
    Love
    Laura Lee

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    I think the best comments I've gotten have been, when dressed up en fem for Halloween, comments from girls who were jealous of my legs (including one girl who did a cat-call whistle)...and the other being from one of the girls in VS when I've tried on bras... She said "I like that one, that one looks good on you." Which wasn't much, but when you consider how unconventional bras look on men, and considering that I was afraid at the moment that I was freaking her out, it was nice to hear "that looks GOOD on you."

Yeah...

For me it was "My God I can't walk that well in heels"!

Not much, but I will sure take any compliment I can get.

I have been told repeatedly that I have good legs as well. However, my best night was when I went to a fashion show put on at a local college. A young woman came up to me and was talking about the evening an started asking me about my dress and myself. Out of nowhere she stammered that I had great skin and that I looked.....(stammer, stammer) ....almost passable! She said it like it hurt her to reveal this. It is definitely the best compliment that I've ever gotten!
    Charlie

feels better in a dress
    when my GF told me she loves me and likes it I dress because that's what makes me me

one time i had got out of bed still wear stockings and thong from the night before and my girlfriend just yes wow u look amazing , i lol that made me all warm in side.

I showed a GG friend a picture of myself when I was dressed femme for Halloween and she was like" OMG,P--l, you make such a pretty lady and your legs look great". That made me feel so good.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    thats because you pass as just another gg to them

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It had to be when my wife said "That's all right, I understand. Go ahead and dress whenever you want within the limits we talked about."
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

This is a tough question to answer because I have received so many compliments since I started going out. LOL!

Anyway, my best one (my only one?) en femme would have to be a lady who told me, after an SA finished a make-over on me, "You look pretty." I mark that down to the SA's ability rather than my own inherent good looks.

My best one while I was drab was another SA commenting to still another SA that "If you didn't know, you wouldn't know" as she was relating how I looked en femme. I guess, in her eyes, that I passed (sorry for using that word).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Mine was a simple, "you look cute in that", from my wife, "that" would be a delicate printed skirt and a Sweater, with 3 inch heels.
    Tina

For me it's a toss up between two moments.

Two of the neighbors had discussed seeing me dressed and commented to their former neighbor (my landlady) "You knew he does that and you still rented to him?" Her reply: "He pays his rent on time!"

The Halloween before she became my landlady she brought the kids over for trick or treating and after I spoke the shocked look and statement "Holy #@% I though there was some strange woman at your house."

It's always nice to get compliment from the ladies at the checkout counter about having my nails manicured and polished as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    As long as it's not over your head

My best time was when I was at a dance at the Mattachine society, and two women there were asking me to dance. I did the first few times, and when I figured out they thought I was a woman, I told them I wasn't.

The nice part was that they didn't believe me I had to threaten to lift up my skirt and prove it before they were willing to accept the real me. I felt so wonderful!

Karen
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-17-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: merged
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

While lamenting the gray that has found it's way into my formerly blonde hair,my sister in law said, "Women will pay big bucks for those highlights". Made my day for sure.

A 21 year old GG said "nice rack" we have been friends ever since!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Last month, I was finishing up a performance at the Texas Renfest in Houston when a woman came up to me and said.. "You are the perfect example of what a fairy Queen should be and I wish i could look half as good as you in getup like that. Simply amazing".

Made my year to be sure.

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth