Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What style of panties is your fav?

Favorite panties

Hi. Definitely nylon. Why wear cotton? I wear boxer shorts in guy mode all the time! I've worn my wife's nylon panties for awhile but have just bought 3 pairs of Vanity Fair 100% nylon panties; great bargain and they feel really good!

tootall452

Panties

for me I like the high cut panties no cottons or whites lots of colors an nylons too

Favorite Panties.......................

I must say, Vanity Fair wins hands down! A most delightful cut of nylon & lace to embrace and contour your graceousness !!!
    Last edited by Darlena; 12-31-2005 at 12:27 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

panties

well this is one yalll might laugh at my wife tells me i am just like a woman cause my fav kind changes with my mood somedays i wear thongs others it is string biknni its just a mood thing with me

stephanie2005

So Normal It's Boring !

Tammie From Peonise,Arizona. You are not alone in your aspirations. We embrace you!
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

A gorgous laced out thong and sometimes a laced satin pair of panties. I love them all but depends on the mood I am in.

Full cut panty girdles are my favorite, After that anything nylon, NO cotton.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    I like a nylon bikini pantie, but have any of you girls tried these? Check the website out.
    http://www.manties.net/

Panties

I like the silk bikini panties, preferably in pink. Thongs are nice too, they make me feel very fem.

Saucy but nice

My favourites are knee length silk directoire knickers. They may seem a little dated but I feel sure they will make a comeback soon.

This fascination began when I found a pair that had been given to my mother by a nice mature lady neighbour. I was only 11 at the the time but I remember it well.

I came across them in the wardrobe while looking a bath towel. It was love at first sight - they were delicious and pleasing to the eye. They were light but profound pink with beautiful ornate lacing on the bottom of both legs. In traditional manner the waist had a good old fashioned length of tried and trusted knicker elastic holding them up.

I could not run quickly enough to my room and strip off into the all together. With sensuous ceremony I stepped into them. They were palacial in size and about a dozen sizes larger than my size.

As I slid them up the silky softness was breathtaking. They had been unwashed when given to my mama. The aroma of the neighbour who originally owned them still permeated the material - an arousing blend of different talcum powders, scents and bath oils. I was transported into an exotic world of femine aura. It was love at first sight with these directoires.

They pulled up to my neck and the delicate gusset caressed and pampered my crotch. They were spacious and loving and made an ideal sleeping garment. Beneath he sheets I felt safe and secure in them. I slept in them for several weeks until one morning I failed to conceal my luxurious directoire secret. They were found and confiscated by my mother. Sadly they were never to be worn or seen again. I weep with a tear in my eye at the reminiscence prompted by this thread.

Does anyone else have such precious early memories of their first sensuous explorations. It would be comforting to hear them.
    Last edited by Betty; 12-31-2005 at 11:16 AM.
    ~love & kisses~[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Wink

I wear VF full cut "granny" style panties. Dixie Belle and Nancy King panties are very nice too. Lately I have started to wear pettipants and they feel wonderful. All of these are nylon.
    In the summer when it is hot or if I'm working someplace where it is hot, I wear cotton panties. They seem cooler and are more comfortable.
    Needless to say, there is a myriad of colours and everything is trimmed in lace.
    I've tried bikinis and they are too restricting. Thongs don't feel right. It feels like I have a wedgie.
    To each their own.

My bottom looks best in brazilian cut bikini panties.

Prissy Paula said it perfectly.....That's me too!!

Pink, pink and more pink...any kind but the more frilly the better...Love lace and satin....and bows...

My first love pink bikini's.....aaahhhhh

Keds
    full briefs and flexees are best for me.

what style

satin thongs is what I wear

My style

Well the most pairs and daily wear are FoTL low rise cotton but....

Target stores used to have Gilligan & O'Malley boy cut spandex, with a litte lacy trim leg.
    These have about a 8inch rise, compared to the 3-4inch now that don't have enough material to make a good hanky.
    Since they have now gone the way of WallyWorld around here all they stock is Little Mexico Flea Market junk.
    So the dozen pair I managed to get are for those special times.

Definately off the list are regular/high cut, I don't have the hip/waist ratio for them.
    Way too much Blue Bell Banana Nut [no beer belly any more just a Blue Belly] over the years.
    And why anyone would want to wear buttfloss is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy
    Prissy Paula said it perfectly.....That's me too!!

Pink, pink and more pink...any kind but the more frilly the better...Love lace and satin....and bows...

My first love pink bikini's.....aaahhhhh
    Pink is so delicious and comforting to the eye. My particular favourite shade is called 'rose tea' it has the profundity of pink but retains the conservatism I value in undergarments. I have two girdles, a corsellete and a bra in this delectable colour.
    ~love & kisses~[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Cheeky style. Preferably black and lace.
    Hail Satin!

My favorite are nylon bikinis or nylon briefs, high cut briefs, almost anything made of nylon and lace. The first pair of panties I ever tried on were nylon bikinis so I think that is why it is my favorite.

steve

Smile panties

yes i wear panties all the time, even thong's ? and cotton briefs the cotton is so much more softer than male breifs, which i wear only to the dr's just in case you understand.

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    Hi Tammie
    I'm 42 and I too wore my sisters things starting out as soon as I could I bought my own things with my sisters help (I think she tired of me getting in her things hehe)I really dont have a cetain preference of style it depends on my mood and what else I'm wearing.
    I dont have any boy thingies uckyyuk!!
    I am a steel hauler though so I must dress in drag(boy wear)and I am ok with it I am comfortable with whatever I wear on the outside as lond as I have a nice pair of panties and hose on underneith. Satin, pure silk, sliky nylon, etc. etc. as long as they are soft pretty panties and I personaly find white silky panties with lace quite pretty.
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

DKs? I did try a pair of my Gran's when I was in my teens. They were pale blue, Cotton Interlock with the legs coming down to just above my knees and the elastic puckering them up round the botom of the legs and at the waist. I have to say that I personally prefer full briefs of the type my big sister Anne and my Mother wore and I still wear.

Betty, if you don't already know in the UK DKs both Cotton Interlock and Nylon can be obtained from Woods Online (Woods of Morecambe). www.woods-online.co.uk. The Cotton ones are white only but can be easily dyed to the colour you want using Dylon Dyes.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Smile Still the same

Well, it is a new year and will still stick with my favorite nylon full cut brief panties. Vanity Fair fan here .

Hugs

Lois

crossdresser
    I love the pretty color cotton briefs. sometime the satin briels too.

Michelle

Panties

I love Victorias Secret low rise v-string!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!