Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did "IT"......Again!

I am a Christian, in every service their is talk about forgiveness of our sins because we all sin. regardless how you feel about CDing and Christianity you are forgiven. There are churches open to all! Those that arent do not really practice what they preach,
    I hope you can enjoy being you, it sounds like your wife does you are lucky their!
    Welcome back there are a lot of us CD,s, Tg's in this world so the world needs to deal with it!

Banned Read only
    I, too, am a christian. It's been hard for me at times, because I also have purged many, many times, only to spend a ridiculous amount of money to buy an entire new wardrobe when I get the urge again. I've kept a stash now for quite a while, and a few months ago I was back at it again. I was dressing up every day and when I wasn't dressing up, I was thinking about it! However, for the last month or two, I haven't had the urge at all. I am still holding on to my stash, though, because when and if I get the urge again...okay, who are we kidding, WHEN I get the urge again, I don't want to have to spend several hundred dollars on bustiers, stockings, dresses, wigs, breastforms....AGAIN. I look at it like this: This sin, if any, is in your heart, not in the mere possession of the clothes. Getting rid of a stash won't remove the sin out of your heart. Purging out of pure emotion is never a good idea, anyway. You have to wait until your head is totally clear and free of emotion, whether good or bad, then decide your course of action out of pure logic. Even though I haven't had an urge for a while, I still hold on to it because it doesn't help anything to throw it away when you're just going to buy the stuff again. If God removes this desire from my heart completely, which is what I suspect may be happening to me right now, THEN and ONLY THEN will I throw it all away. Purging should ONLY be the side effect of the desire being removed from your heart. It should NOT be an action to try to provoke the desire away from your heart. It never works that way....

Wait for God to tell you to purge with such strong conviction that you can't possibly ignore it, THEN toss it.

My two cents, anyway...

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I just have to reply to Miss Kara's post. Your pastor is a bigot and is not doing the Lords work. Any pastor who does not accept all of the Lords children as they are should not be doing their job. He is letting his own prejudices overshadow his supposed purpose. You are better off without them. As for purging, if you feel the need, do what i have done b4: Put all of your stuff in boxes and seal them and hide them in the basement. Then after a day,week,month, whatever.... when you get the urge, you'll still have all your stuff! Call it a Mini-purge!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
    I just have to reply to Miss Kara's post. Your pastor is a bigot and is not doing the Lords work. Any pastor who does not accept all of the Lords children as they are should not be doing their job. He is letting his own prejudices overshadow his supposed purpose. You are better off without them. As for purging, if you feel the need, do what i have done b4: Put all of your stuff in boxes and seal them and hide them in the basement. Then after a day,week,month, whatever.... when you get the urge, you'll still have all your stuff! Call it a Mini-purge!
    Ladies, please. Let's not get into a mudslinging contest. It is not about whether her pastor is right or wrong. It is about how I apply The Lord's word to my life and periodically it all overwhelms me and I do what I feel I must do.