Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tattoos

I have one that is a put together form of "Two Spirits", from two different tribes - have had people ask if it's medical related and whatnot.

I have no regrets - have received a LOT of compliments on it from mainly females.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie R. View Post
    Nice clear skin is far more attractive and far more beautiful.
    Taste is subjective - I prefer guys and gals who have tats over those who don't.
    Existence is suffering; Life is pain; Nicotine makes everything tolerable

I have some very "individual" tattoos. They're not really gender specific if that makes sense but i guess if i wanted to go out they'd make me stick out a mile as i often get questioned about them when i'm out.

When I was a kid, hardly any women had Tattoos, it was a really big social statement and usually it was girls from the more edgy strata of society.

In the 90s is when I saw a lot of what you might call middle class or just regular chicks getting tattoos. I admit tramp stamps always kinda give me a thrill. I've seen a buisness lady or two over the years...one was a customer..that are all dolled up in a lovely buisness suit/skirt combo thingy, but you catch a glimpse of like a barbed wire design on their ankle. What a contast and its sexy.

That being said all those tattoos starting back in the 90s are now aging and of course so are the women. I have seen some grannies and older girls and the tattoos esp like on breasts really are jarring.

Hey I'm in my late 40s so I know some will get mad but hey stuff that works when you are 28 might not work at 48 or older!

Anyway no tattoos here and I make my daughter promise she won't get one. Same with my son. But I do sometimes admire them when I see nice Tattoos. Hey thats a whole other subject...there is a ton of really poorly done ink out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    ...there is a ton of really poorly done ink out there!
    http://horribletattoos.blogspot.com

My favorite bad tattoo is the one where the guy had the backside of a cat tattooed on his stomach... stragetically placed around his belly button!

I turned fifty this year, so it wasn't like it was an impulse of a young kid for me getting one this week. Midlife crisis may be another story though. Only regret so far is that I have to stay out of the hot tub and can't take baths, only showers, for at least the next two weeks.

I have quite a bit of "ink" none that I have regreted. Would I change any of them. Maybe. While none are really macho. But none are really feminine either.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

tattos

I have lots i think its up to 12. I love them for me i love the suicied girl look wish i could be as sexy as those girls are

tats

I was a little self concious about my tats while in girl mode until my girlfriend told me they were even more of a turn on when I'm "in drag". Then again, they are kind of unisex tats anyway. Just some tribal around each arm with initials in the middle.
    dann

"It's a great big white world, if we are drained of our colors."

"Think for yourself. Question authority"

I have several but most times I dont regret them, although I prefer to wear long or 3/4 sleeves to hide them. If I had it to do again no I wouldn't but not gettin rid of them either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Never did like ink.

I dig scars, scars from accidents and surgery, these I have lots of and good stories to match. Burn marks are good also, bullet and knife wounds add to the mix , so my markings are of a very storied life.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne