Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Can't Join

Do they have a mens auxillary. Most mens clubs have a womens auxillary.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

We could always start our own chapter here, and I'm sure that after "they" saw how wonderful we are, "they'd" invite us in.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    You could do what my mother did. Her and her friends made their own local chapter of the Red Hat Society and were enjoying their meetings together. Then some other people joined and wanted to start putting rules around it. So my mother and her friends bought hats of a different color and went about having a good time by themselves.

So find some other CD/TGs and make a Pink Hat Society (or whatever color) and have a great time!
    No, it's Got To Be Lavender!?!?!?

Well I'm not sure maybe I am a minority. I do not think that their is anything wrong with female organizations being limited to only females and males for males. I do not think the girl scouts should have to admit boys or the boy scouts girls. Sometimes we get so politically correct that i want to rip up my hose in disgust.

I'm curious, when is an organization able to discriminate? I know there have been cases of girls wanting to join boys hockey teams etc. and they have won... is the difference in enforcement or is it related to public funded vs. private clubs? etc...

I see groups of them who all come together to the Renaissance faire that I am involved with, and I am always amused by the sight of a bunch of women all wearing their uniform to express the kind of individualism that their poem (When I am an old woman, I will wear purple...) praises.

(When I am an old man, I will wear pink. And a floral print dress that suits me perfectly)

((lose the future tense, I'm an old man and wearing pink now!))

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    I'm curious, when is an organization able to discriminate? I know there have been cases of girls wanting to join boys hockey teams etc. and they have won... is the difference in enforcement or is it related to public funded vs. private clubs? etc...
    Funding it is. If it receives any kind of government aid, they can't discriminate. If the money comes out of your own pockets, you can exclude anybody you want.

Sorry Maddie-Phyliss Is Right

[QUOTE=Phyliss;1978570]I believe it was Groucho Marx who once said something to the effect of: "I wouldn't join any group that would have me as a member"

It WAS Groucho Marx, and NOT W.C. Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    It a club for gg's what did you expect? Do like the others have suggested, start your own club and then you can shun the girls.

Ditto's. Let the GG's have their clubs without us horning in. They have their thing we have ours.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Ditto's. Let the GG's have their clubs without us horning in. They have their thing we have ours.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    Somewhat like a crossdressing group for heterosexual crossdressers and/or their spouses?

"Thank you for responding back, I respect your desire to keep your membership to the Red Hatters group closed to a specific genetic gender. I'll move on with exploring some other interests."

"Thank you for responding back, I respect your desire to keep your membership to this crossdressing group closed to a specific sexual preference. I'll move on with exploring some other interests."
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 12-20-2009 at 08:49 PM.

it sounds like it would be easier to join August National!