Thread: Just do it

Just do it

I have the next ten days off so I planned on shaving my legs for the first time yesterday. I figured there's plenty of winter for it to grow back. After I finished they felt so good I decided to keep going and went all the way up to my neck. Got rid of it all. Was a little pasty white after finished but today some color has appeared. And for the first time in two years I peeled the plastic off the back of the breastforms and stuck them to my chest. The feeling is great and I don't look any different, actually better, in drab since I now don't have that mixed gray popping out the top of my T-shirt. I like it so much I think I'm going to keep it that way. My brother is into triathlons and fully shaves. So just do it and don't worry about someone saying something. You don't need an excuse but if they do say something just say anything. I think mine will sound something like the twin's I'm seeing don't like hairy guys, that should shut them up. I'm already use to girls saying "wow, your nails are so long. I wish I could grow nails like that but they keep breaking". And I work in an industrial job and never once caught flak from any of the guys. So if you haven't already, just do it.

Thank you for your posting! I have not gone public to anyone for all my life and there comes a time when I said to myself. ."enuff is enuff" and from there on out I was very upfront about what I wanted to do. If someone has a problem with that there is not much i can do about it except try to "educated them" and go on about my own life.
    To hide was to be held hostage by others. We only get one go round at this life. Thanks again for your posting. Rhonda aka wish1were

Pesronally I think hairy girls are sexy as hell!! . And what was pasty white? I've been shaving for years and years and never had my skin tone change!! when spring comes you will not want to let it grow back that's for sure..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yep, you figured it out... people don't notice much. In my early days I decided to 'trim' or 'clean up' my eyebrows. With a razor. So..... I was so focused that when I sat back there was a sinking feeling as I looked and said out loud...

"ohhhh , sh#@$%$#@%%%$##%@%$! NOW WHAT?"

I was so worried that EVERYBODY would notice. Didnt' happen. The only person to notice anything was my mom. And she didn't really notice what, just that something was diferent. I froze when she stared intently at my face and asked " Did you lose weight?"

I attribute that slip of the razor to the pink fog. That's my story I'm sticking to it... Carol