Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running around in panties and bra

Running around in panties and bra

Now that I am sepnding way more time dressed around the house, I find that at times getting dressed in the mornings or getting ready for bed at night, that I am going around the house in just my panties and bra. Does anyone else do this regularly?

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Darling I live in Kansas and its too cold this time of year to turn the heat up high enough to just run around the house in your unmentionables.

Actually we have kids and I am only out to the oldest college aged one. Therefore, when dressing in the house the crossdressing stops at the bedroom door if the kids are home.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Gold Member
    You should have at least a plush pink robe and slippers on also!

I'm sooooo envious!!!
    I only wish I could do that.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    I used to do that all the time in my apartment. *sigh* Damn this economy...

While I do love a nice matching bra and panty set, my wife finds bras on me to be just creepy so on the couple times a month I wear them at all they have to be under something with enough bulk so as not to be visibly obvious.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Sure do, I do it all the time.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I wear panties and stockings alot lately. My wife enjoys snuggling in bed with the nylons.

I'll do that occasionally. While I'm getting "dressed" for the day and remember to check on the coffee or something, I'll wander out of the bedroom with only my under clothes on.
    The first time I did that I felt kinda strange about it, but sorta liked it. Not that I constantly do it but now and then it's fun. Being now alone I can do that.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

In my apartment, when I'm alone (which is much of the time), I do this quite often in the morning when I'm busy getting dressed, making coffee, making sandwiches and packing my lunch, etc.
    The more I do this, the more comfortable I feel in my femme clothes which was part of my purpose at first. Now I am comfortable, but I'm going to get a nice pink, fluffy robe after Christmas so that I don't get too chilled on winter mornings and just in case the milkman comes early--LOL!
    warmly, Linnea

Smile

Too cold this time of year so I need to cover up, but yes I love doing this in the morning.

Even with underdressing 24/7, the exceptance level is tolerated and have to not be overly ovivous but when home alone I find a nighty to be a moral buster to the days activities. I like showing off the girls but no panties in that case pls that's so restrictive.

Hugs,
    Alice

Only when singing the song "Walkin' 'round in women's underwear."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Once I start getting dressed I make it to the skirt and blouse at least. I may not do makeup but I'll always throw on a pair of dangle earings.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I do this all the time, much to my straight room mates dismay. Actually he is pretty accepting of me.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    You should have at least a plush pink robe and slippers on also!
    hellOOOOO!!!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I used to wear just bra and panties in the house, can't do that any longer, I am envious now, lol. Don't get many chances to dress.
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

I don't do it often but sometimes I'll just get too lazy to dress and bra and panties feel comfortable with nothing else.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with walking around in your bra and panties as long as the window shades are drawn ... I've done it since I was about 14 ...The first article of femine clothing I "tried on" was my oldest sister Patti's black lace, Playtex, 36B, underwire bra at age 13 ... Which fit like a glove, no stuffing necessary, because I have Gynecomastia and had developed breasts the size of an adult woman by the age of 13 ... After being caght wearing Mom's or my three older sisters clothing, several times, Mom took me to see a Gender Councilor ... And after several months of "therapy" with the councilor, she pronounced me SANE and NOT gay ... So Mom bought me a complete feminine wardrobe of my own, I let my hair grow to shoulder length, and I simply became "one of the girls." ... Mom treated me like another daughter, and the girls treated me as their fourth sister and all five of us walked around in bras and panties, on an almost daily basis ... And we'd all swim topless in our pool from time to time ...There's nothing "dirty" or abnormal about this behavior ... It's only "Dirty" to backward thinking, narrow-minded fools !
    Hugs-n-Kisses and
    Merry Christmas to all !
    Jeanine
    Last edited by Jeanine; 12-20-2009 at 10:49 PM.

I do it all the time. Once I get home from work I am in girdle, stockings, a blouse and heels. Just like now I am in pHose typing away. Of course it is easy for me because I don't share my apartment with anyone.

Luv
    Theresa

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Walking around in your bra and panties comes natural when you are wearing them all of the time. Like everyone said ,checking on the coffee or forgetting something in the living room while changing clothes a quick walk out in to other areas of the house is no big deal.

Former Member
    Whenever I can. My wife loves it, but I have to wear thigh high stockings too.

ad omnis par
    Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
    Well, me minus the bra. But, panties, all the time, or, in winter, pajamas.
    ad omnis par
    Toni

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Silver Member
    Neither my wife or I do. We both put on our bras and panties in the bed room. Now it is just the two of us and I guess old habits die hard since the kids are gone.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Yes in bra and panties a lot. I usually put on my make-up before getting completely dressed so I don't get powder on my cloths as I powder my face.
    Lisa Renee