Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you could dress as a girl

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

IF you could dress as a girl

If you could dress as a girl, yet, still be yourself, in your own body. Be it you are a pretty girl, or just like to dress. ( like me, I am not a pretty girl) Anyway. IF, you could dress as a girl, and preform your current job, would you do it ?

I would not, peer pressure, and the job itself. I would not want to scare away customers.

But, it would be a thrill, to wear a skirt at work.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

as much as I'd like to, a skirt, dress, or heels would not be practical in my job. So other than more girly shirts and makeup, I wouldn't dress much differently than I do now.

If I could get away with it, I would in a heart beat. I work in an engineering office environment that is perfect for a nice skirt and heels. But I value what I have and will not tempt it... But if there were to be no repercussions from friends or work respect, it would only take half of that heart beat!

I dress enfemme from the waist down at work, but I have an advantage It's my store. Due to the area I'm in I can't go above the waist but if I thought I wouldn't lose customers I would. I don't pass but it would give me a reason to get better at it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

It's kinda hard to say. Part of the thrill is doing something you shouldn't.
    Maybe if cross-dressing was socially accepted and every third guy was in high heels, it just might not be as fun.
    But I think I would do it anyway.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Well some of my income does venture into areas where its expected or required in a sense as its more aware of the cd'ing or bending - although that aspect could probably be removed and still be successful. As my primaries, even while there is no set standard, it would remain neutral and sensible as to my expectations.

In my current job I could not dress enfem, just the good ol boy attitude there and the job is one that requires long pants and workboots. What I would like to do is get a office job on the weekends and try a skirt and blouse to see what it is like and go from there.
    Cathy

I am retired and can dress as I wish, when I did work it was for the state prison system and I wore a uniform. There was little difference between male and female uniforms, the biggest diference between male and female uniform regulations was the amount of jewelry one could wear. Women could have one piercing in each ear, men, none.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I am retired and can dress as I wish, when I did work it was for the state prison system and I wore a uniform. There was little difference between male and female uniforms, the biggest diference between male and female uniform regulations was the amount of jewelry one could wear. Women could have one piercing in each ear, men, none.
    Ahh yes. But did they regulate what you wore underneath?
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

In the office I would but underground... We all wear pretty much the same thing anyway.. And I wouldn't want to get coal dust on my pretty things! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I definitely would! I think my office has gotten a bit lax and there are too many frumpy jeans...If I could wear a skirt and heels (or boots since it's cold here) I definitely would. Show some of the girls how to 'dress to impress' and be able show off my shaved legs, that would fantastic.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Yes, I don't pass, but I could and I have worn dress's to work anyway.

You see I'm out 24/7 now, my coworkers call me Kimberly and accept me as a woman. I am in transition and loving it... Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Gold Member
    Nope...being my male self and dressed as a girl at work won't do it for me. I have to present as my female self. For me, that's the whole idea of dressing.....If I understand your question correctly.

If you mean that I would be able to present myself as feminine at work, would I do it. The answer is yes.
    warmly, Linnea

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    Anyway. IF, you could dress as a girl, and preform your current job, would you do it ?
    The official policy where I work is that cross-dressing is permitted provided that all safety gear required for your job is worn. (No safety gear is required for my job.) At least that's the theory.

In practice, recent events (not involving me) at my workplace have served as a warning that if I stick out too far, then the next time it is time to update my job description, I might be let go instead. (I'm not in the best graces of The Boss at work, for various reasons.)

But if somehow I knew that management would support me dressing obviously at work, and it was just a matter of dealing with my co-workers, then Yes, I would probably dress, skirts and dress + jacket combinations at least -- but I probably wouldn't use much makeup, and probably wouldn't wear a wig. I would not, in other words, be trying to "pass" or "transition". My co-workers are pretty diverse, and I believe most of them would take it in stride relatively well... they have other things to think about.

I have often appeared in public in mixed gender, and I am comfortable that way. Hiding it at work is, to me, a form of a lie, and at times that lie presses heavily on me. People already think I'm odd... my going "public" at work would probably have some people saying, "Oh, that explains it!"
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 12-14-2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: specific wording about whether I would or not

i would

Hi as a printer i would love to wear my dress or a nice short skirt to work . but thats not going to happen step-dad is my boss . thanks linda

If i were to dress at work...
    I would wear womens work pants, and probably a nice but not too flattering blouse.

I could do it, but of course, i would consider myself transitioning at the point i ever dress at work.
    And my en femme voice is terrible and needs more work, i'd have to master that first.

Im not really concerned with "What" i wear, as long as i present as female. I'd be fairly modest in the office.

no not at my job i wouldn't
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Friends welcome
    I am still looking for steel toed pumps.
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

Call Center Work

this one is a toughie, I dont have to worry about scaring any customers or anything, but the looks I get from my co-workers would be hard presed to explain to ANYONE LOL
    But I would if I could. Several times for work I have had to dress as a girl, halloween, loosing stats to another team, ect. All times its been such a joy to dress all girly and do my job

If I could pass well enought to do it at my job I would. I only see my boss like once a month and my job is to pretend like i'm shopping while hunting shoplifters in whatever grocery store I'm assigned to. I've seen plenty of crossdressers and transexuals shopping.
    removed

I don't have a job so I suppose at this very moment I am wearing a skirt to work.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Smile

not at my job, way to many knuckles dragers, plus must wear the co clothing.

If I could could pass I would go full time in a heart beat.

I do I guess. There is a woman who does my job on another shift her clothes same as mine, as dictated by OSHA.