Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Running around in panties and bra

Smile

firewood cost way to much these days,
    only in the low 40's F but chilley, I do put a robe on.
    this house is only 1K sq ft but drafty.

and I live alone so nobody to freak out seeing me :-0

on those nights before getting ready for work, I try to have a dress or skirt on, then at the last sec put on the work drab junk. :-(

but I did find my self running around earler looking for tissue, panties and camy, ;-)

Last edited by Loni; 12-21-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: typo

Wish I could do that!! With an uaccepting wife & my busy lifestyle I'm lucky if I can slip into one of my swimsuits once in a while
    You can call me Colleen

Only with forms.

Whenever I can I do.

I only wear a bra with my attachable forms.
    I love wearing large forms with my sleep(little support) bra.
    I like the movement.

Walking around

It is the greatest joy, to have wife say...wow you look good today.
    I think it is important to start and end the day in femme.
    Even for 10 min it is important to feel good. In time I have been allowed to LIVE and enjoy "Emme", many mornings it is just natural to have to go in bra and panties. Sometimes I feel self conciouus, but I is usually just my imagination. I think she gets used to seeing me and lets it go!

I remember in 1986, she would go out with the dog and the desire to e in feme was so great, I would run to the dresser and slip on a gown...just to get the feeling. Even for a few seconds, it was worh it. Now I stay in feme most of my time at home. We live in a remote place and no neighbors is great.

Earlier I read aout a wife who will not even think about our liives as women...ohhhh I got upset, and I remembered those days. Time helps.

How did I get her to cooperate... I am not sure..but she knows I love being in feme. I tell her quite often how much I love my girls. I asked her if she would like to take her girls off..and we know the answer. Well these are mine I BOUGHT THEM! and I love em!

good night
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Every chance I get.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

I do almost every day. I live alone and my dog does not seem to mind. Although I live in the Rockies, the back side of my house faces South = lots of sun. I rarely use the heat, even in winter. I bask in the sun out on the 2nd floor sundeck about an hour every day, even in winter. (dry climate, sunny).

Of course, when the sun sets, the temp dives about 30 degrees...but house stays warm from the sun.

I just have a hard time remembering not to wander outside or answer the door (sometimes I forget I am dressed...hehe). I usually wear thigh-hi's too...I love those things !!

Girl, every chance I get. Most mornings that is all I wear when using the exerise bike.

YUP Sometimes in the warmer weather, just my undies

Yes i wear them around the house and if I am in the middle of changing and my wife askes me to do something then I go and see what it is before finishing, Or if I forgot to do something and someother interuption I walk around in my panties and bra.
    I have to tell this. Before my wife and I met I was sitting on my couch in just a pair of panties bra and a body briefer. A girl I was dateing at the time came over, normally I would have seen someone pullinto the drive way, but she walked over and was knocking on my door before I knew anyone was around. there I sat in just the body briefer showing, jump up and ran into the bedroom and quickly took it off came back and answered the door she told me that if I was going to sit around in my underware I should put a shade on the door. She never let on wiether she noticedor not.

Me too
    I am pretty comfortable around the house in my bra, forms, camisole and panties to do some little chores before I finish getting dressed to go to work.
    It feels great to be comfortable with myself !
    Tomara

Not too long ago, I would not do this. I felt too self conscious about being in nothing but panties and a bra with my wife around. But I'm becoming more comfortable with it. If I get started dressing, then get distracted by something else, I may not get back to finish dressing for several minutes.

During that time I might be walking around, making coffee, finding the rest of the clothes I'll be wearing that day, etc wearing just my panties, bra, forms and sometimes tights or stockings. After a while, I'll notice and think 'Oops, I guess I'd better finish getting dressed!' I know I'm running late for work when it is 10 minutes before I should be out the door and I'm still wearing just my lingere!

Since I underdress like this (without the forms) almost every day for work, this describes most of my mornings. My wife has never reacted negatively to it, so I'm feeling more and more relaxed in nothing but my lingere.

The evening is the same way. I'll take off my shirt and pants then get distracted brushing my teeth and doing other 'getting ready for bed' type stuff before finishing getting undressed and into a night gown. Then I just toss the bra into the laundry along with all my other dirty things as I head upstairs to bed.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Believe me girl I would if I could! When I had more alone time than I do now putting on panties and bra first thing in the morning, is a very Good Morning. Waking up in one of my "nighties" rates right up there as well!

Sherry

only in the summer....too cold other wise
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Almost everyday.
    Cary

Silver Member

Bra and panties

It just feels natural to wear them around the house and occasionally the yard in the summer. This time of the year you need the woodstove going to stay in skimpy outfits.

I wear panties 24/7 bra almost as much. But around the house that is often times all I will wear, and lucky me my wife loves it

why yes

most of the time i do find my self doing this
    i just find it relaxing
    not to say that i am lazy and do not want to dress on my days off
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I often do that, but I almost always wear a full slip over my bra and panties. I feel sexier under a silky slip.

Yep, I do it every now and then.

wear bra and panties and usually a oversized tee shirt or sweatshirt on nights that I am alone in the house.

a bra with small silicon boobs, a black panty girdle, a dark pantyhose and my red 6" heels
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's underwear I always wear it undre soming.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Now that I am sepnding way more time dressed around the house, I find that at times getting dressed in the mornings or getting ready for bed at night, that I am going around the house in just my panties and bra. Does anyone else do this regularly?
    It's more of a transitional state; if I've been 'dressed' most of the day, and am getting ready for bed, then yeah, I will be walking about a bit wearing just a bra and panties. But those go in the laundry and the PJ's come on when I go to bed, then don a fresh set in the morning.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Havent been able to do that in a while but I used to love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

It is too darn cold here in MN. Maybe with some pantyhose or tights.