Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Running around in panties and bra

I do it too. I have set aside a time of day right after a shower but I wear a slip over all.

Vieja

Any time I'm about to get dressed, I'll always walk around wearing only bra and panties and/or pantyhose - usually while putting on makeup.

But what I love to do afterwards is lounge - watching T.V. or reading a magazine while curling up under a warm blanket with only my bra and panties on!!!

As much as possible

During the week I do my Wii fit routine at night in a leotard before showering and donning a skirt and blouse. Weekend mornings I normally stroll around the apartment in cami and panties until I decide to dress 'properly' and go out.

There's a certain sense of empowerment being able to do this.

I honestly cannot picture all of these folks running around the house in a bra and panties all the time but I will say the power of suggestion is incredible.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    yes and i love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

love to but

Turn up the heat! Bras panties goosebumps!

Smile

I wear tights and bra around the Apt a lot but then put on a dress and heals/boots. I live alone so this is daily for me.
    I am off for the next 2 weeks so i can go 24/7.
    Mistybtm

Yes regularly - my wie is fine with it. Also run round in my nightie too. But the bra and panties look is the best.

Aspiring Member
    For me, it's panties and a camisole.
    With a slip and pantyhose, also!

Every morning, I wake up wearing my nightie, and panties.. I get out of bed, put on my androgenous unisex blue snowflake robe, and light blue fuzzy slippers... and get ready to hop in the shower, and shave the heck outta my self.. everything must go, except the naughty parts.. that itches too much.. hehe.. Then it's lotion, lotion oh and some lotion.. then deodorant, cant be stinky, I use Avon Odyssey for women, then bra, and panties, and I wear them while I get the rest of my stuff together, and check the weather report.. blah blah.. then a cotton cami cause it's cold here.. sometimes pantyhose if it's REAL cold, and I gotta work outside.. then my ikky man-uniform.. and out the door I go.. so, in a very short answer to this VERY long one, Yup.. every morning.. my wife gets freaky when she sees me in the bra, thank goodness I get up before her..

Running around in panties and bra

I live in maine its to cold to do that, it's a great idea thought

The title uses the word "running" but I see that you're all talking about being in underwear around the house.

I don't go around the house in my underwear, male or female. If I'm alone I may do that but I usually wear a nightie at least. Alone with my wife, she's fine with with either choice. She likes to be in her underwear and encourages me to do the same.
    When I travel, I may stay in my room wearing just my panties if it's warm.

But running running, I remember a couple occassions (a couple meaning more than two but not as much as to be a daily occurrence). Unplanned, but I think they qualify as running in bra and/or panties.

One I think I mentioned here already, I was in my hotel room wearing panties, pantyhose and a body. In cold weather you can call that underwear. I didn't run much, I don't think it could be called a jump either. I flew.

Being in the house in panties and bra and someone coming in happened many times, never got caught but I was running like hell.

And I had one of those bizarre things that makes you think if it's worth it to underdress (it does, but sometimes...), I'm sure I had more but this one is fresh in my mind. When my mother in law was in her last days, she spent them between hospitals and foster homes (not sure about the word, a place where elder people is taken care of). Her apartment was alone and I passed frequently to pick up mail, bills and check it out. Once a month I sent a cleaning lady to keep it in fair condition. One day I walked in and I found out that someone broke in. He or they didn't steal much but the place was a mess and a window was broken. I didn't want my wife to worry about that, nothing of real value was missing and she had her mother to care for. It was the end of the cleaning month period, it was dusty, to keep my office clothes safe, I took them off and I was picking up glass and sweeping in panties. The janitor, an old lady, heard me walking in and came to talk to me about some bills and stuff. And there I went running in panties in a home other than my own.

I'm Doing it now
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just thinking about running around in (just) a bra and panties in the morning in a 60-degree house makes me shiver, and not with anticipation.

absolutely!

love the bra and panty look on a woman...so it comes natural in the mornings when its warm enough to move about so skimpy dressed...always glancing in mirrors to see how I look and move and find myself feeling very sexy!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

In this weather only with a fur coat.

Sounds like fun, but I don't much of a chance to run around in a bra and panties, but would love to. I don't think my wife would like it and I have 4 year old myself, so opportunity just is not available. When I'm alone I try to dress up as much as I can, or when alone with my wife. Wish I could dress more often, but with a 4 year old your time is limited.

I'm usually wearing panties and thigh highs and a night shirt, this time of year out come the leg warmers!

The Right Bra

The right bra is a huge turn-on, and sexy panties are a MUST.

Favorite Bra of the moment: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...nbr=6857&atp=a

Perfect Panties (in matching sunflower of course): http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...nbr=6862&atp=a

And why not "complete the look" with matching slip and robe set: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...nbr=6862&atp=a

I love walking around the house in a bra and panties. I was in my strapless bra and black VS panties with a nice set of black 4" heels when I decided to do something in the basement. We have an old house with low ceilings in the basement. Well you can guess... I am now 4" taller. Wack, I hit my head on the main beam in the baement.

All I could think about after my head cleared was my bedroom accepting wife coming home and finding her hubby in his black bra and panties on the floor in the basement, out cold.

Silver Member
    When I am in on my own I often dfo it I love the feeling of freedom and they look lovely too

Bra, panties and a full slip, often. Sometimes sit in the living room this way, under a blanket in the armchair next to my wife.

Dressed and loving it Julieanne's Avatar
    Absolutely. I often start my days at home in just panties and a bra and add things as my mood dictates. Basically slow dressing. Today I got as far as a camisole and skirt and stopped there.

Wow! Well, your in Arizona so that helps. I'm sure in the middle of winter, there are some song birds lurking about sipping on Nestea to cool down. Here in Oregon, there is usually too much frost on the pumpkin. LOL I always have a nightgown and if too cold, a warm robe.

Nina