Thread: Thanks Cincinnati

Thanks Cincinnati

Yesterday I went to my first Christmas party as Kim.

I was in Cincinnati on work related stuff & found the crossport group. They graciously let me attend their christmas party. They welcomed me and treated me as one of their own. I really enjoyed myself. I met many nice ladies and one kindred spirit (we are both engineers). We ate dinner at a local restaurant and talked till it was time to go home. My kind of night. I didn't want to leave early, but I had to go to work in the morning.

So I just want to thank them for a wonderful time.

Kim
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Wow, I am glad you had such a warm welcome and a good time.
    I live near Cincinnati and keep thinking I should look into this group.

CrossPort

Hi Kim,

I used to live not too far from Cincinnati. The first public event I ever went to was the CrossPort Christmas Party. What a wonderful group of girls. They also treated me like a long lost friend.

Still to this day I occasionally run into one or two of the CrossPort girls at SCC.

Robyn