Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

All Different Kinds Of CD'ers

And thats just fine, I found it very interesting reading the replies on this thread. It really does confirm the research that has been done on us. I am one of the "bisexual" type. I love to be the total girl fully dressed when with a man. I have NO desire to have an emotional relationship with a guy, and only have sex with a "top" guy. So I guess you could say that I use them for my sexual pleasure. . .lol (but I also give pleasure to them). When I have sex with a gg, allot of times I will fantasize that I am her, which I thought I was the only one who did this. It was a relief when I found out I was not alone . . . As a note, hygiene is important and safe guards for STD's should be considered !!!
    Last edited by ReineD; 01-11-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: TMI
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

"I have NO desire to have an emotional relationship with a guy, and only have sex with a 'top' guy." Hmmm...

I have several really good guy friends. We have fun together in the usual male way, but only a couple of them know about my other life (such as it is). Then there's this one fellow I've only known a few years but we have a lot in common and have gotten pretty loose -- we even skuffle with each other, both of us laughing. And occasionally watch TV together sitting on his sofa.

OK. Here's the deal. I could easily, easily see myself being a girl with him. Getting myself all dolled up (and for me that means garter belt, panties, nylons and heels) and... watching TV and movies on that sofa. Snuggling up against him. Him putting his arm around me. Him putting his hand up my dress. Him stroking my thigh. My falling in love with him... as a girl.

But... sex? I dunno. That would be... OK, maybe. But see, I'm one who wants the love, the emotional thing first. If this situatuion should ever happen -- and I find myself getting excited -- I'd be prepared to take it from there I suppose. And I do know what it means to be "topped" but I have to see that as pretty far down the line for me.

But, again... I dunno...

gracee

I guess I classify myself as bi-curious. I am without a doubt attracted to women, but I am not repulsed by the thought of being with a guy.

I don't think I could see myself in a relationship with a guy though. I think for me, it would just be sex. But then again, I've never tried, so I have no idea. I'd probably just go with the flow, but circumstances would have to be right for me to do it, and that is one of the reasons I haven't yet. Plus, the fear of potential STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by gracee View Post
    OK. Here's the deal. I could easily, easily see myself being a girl with him [my good buddy]. Getting myself all dolled up (and for me that means garter belt, panties, nylons and heels) and... watching TV and movies on the sofa. Snuggling up against him. Him putting his arm around me. Him putting his hand up my dress. Him stroking my thigh. My falling in love with him... as a girl.
    gracee
    That's what I wrote a couple of days ago. Thinking on it later, I realized I left an important part out: Us guys would be playing. We would have pre-arranged the encounter. I would never spring that on him, I like him too much to disturb our friendship that way. No, I'd have to tell him the deal, that I want to see if his putting his hands on me and around me would get me excited and/or make me "fall in love". Just because I WANT TO KNOW. I want to know what's up with me. I want to know how much further I can go as a girl. I want to know my true sexual identity, one way or another.

My only friend who's ever taken the operation is now happily married... to a man. He was a true heterosexual as a man, and still one as a woman. Says the change was totally natural and unbidden.

Ooooook, so this is where I get confused, I love to dress in lingerie. And my lingerie consists of leather,pvc an corsets, garters and thigh high boots. My "dating" a guy would have to be....another guy dressed also, not lamely but someone else that's passable. And since we d both have to be in lingerie I dunno how much of a "date" it would be. It would just be a bedroom date. My situation is I love women also. So I love real women and I love a crossdressed passable males, but does this make me gay, bisexual or just a straight guy with a fetish for cd's? I'm confused lol. Anyhow, if it was a very hot cd then I'd definately have to play "let's get it on" lol . But like I said itd have to an "in date" and mutual lingerie would have to be a must. But I can't really say what I wanna do would be considered a "date" perse either lol

Good question!

When I'm dressed as a man and when I'm dressed as a woman I tend to fantasize about my wife, women, men and TS/TV. I've been bisexual my whole life and marriage hasn't changed that. I have made vows, however, to my lovely wife of fidelity. I may fantasize, but that's where it stays, in my head. She makes up for it for me whenever I need.