Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Crossing dressing and dating guys?

How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl!

LOL. Questions like these usually literally separate the guys from the girls.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think about being on date - dinner, drinks, movie, whatever... It would be a huge thrill to have that attention and treatment as a girl. I've also thought about the intimate parts, but it does nothing for me. So while I'd like a date and would be so happy with one, it ends early...

I'm a TG person to rebel aginst things and persons male. So to anser the OP's question, Ain't no plans with a man here!

I think I am very much a lesbian crossdresser in that regard.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I am still trying to figure out what in h3ll women find attractive about men!

I never think about being with a guy while crossdressed.

I've thought about being naughty with men while dressed but I can take it or leave it
    Kimmy 55

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    silly girl!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    no interest in men, whatsoever.

As far as I am concerned, I have never, ever looked at a man in an attractive way. I have always been the biggest fan of the female form, and aside from a one night stand (experimental) a few years back, with another "girl", I've never even thought of being with a man. However, all my life, I have felt so all alone, I've always thought that there was no one out there how could ever truly love a girl like me, I've always figured that one day, I would die alone, never having experienced unconditional love, someone who would love me, for Who I Truly Am. Recently, I met someone, who is (like me) not gay, but who we both share a mutual and genuine care for eachother, and it does puzzle me quite a bit. He really is a wonderful and sweet guy, hard working single parent of an adorable little daughter who he just cherishes. This, among other things, make me so attracted to him! He has made me sooo happy, for the first time in 20 years, I have those little butterflies in my stomach, when I think of someone..you probably know what that means! I think that at this point in my life, while I have no interest in men, I do find myself open to someone accepting of the Real Me, regardless of gender. I've been too unhappy for most of my life, and at this point, I think that I just need to be with someone who loves and accepts me regardless to their gender. The older that I get, the less important something like gender becomes. We all want to be accepted and loved, and for girls like us, it does not come as easy as for "other" people. Just my two cents. Christine

Must be a lesbian also because I much prefer being with a female..

[SIZE="3"]Oh yes I have. Never in the beganning I would have never thought. But as time went on I met someone that I was attracted to. He would pick me up and take me out. And it was nice being treated like a woman. And yes we were intimate and it was great. But now I am happily married. [/SIZE]

Hello Kelly!
    I see that you have few posts and must be new to the forum. Welcome and enjoy the camaraderie that you get from being here. As for a date, I fell for that awhile ago. I went on a date with a friend. I dressed to the nines and he acted as the perfect gentleman all night. We dined at a nice Italian restaurant, had after dinner drinks at a pretty bar afterward and I was treated like a real lady. The problems occurred when he returned me home. I got kissed and groped a bit. Kissing men is just that...kissing men. I acted OK, but did not like it. That part was unfair to him. I never should have been with a man in the first place. Being treated like a lady was great. Having to act like a lady that likes men is something else! Unless you could like the idea of being with a man sexually not dressed, I don't think it will make a difference when you are dressed and expected to act like a real lady.
    Charlie

A little experimentation may be the only way you'll find out how real your fantasy is, but unless you're really geared that way, you're probably in for a reality check. Even for someone like me who is open to every aspect of a cd + m relationship, there is a difference between dating and being naughty. IME, cheap sex is a pretty hollow and unsatisfying prospect, and just because some guy wants to have sex with you does not mean that he cares about helping you fulfill your girly desire(s) -- or even knows how. Just my humble opinion.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    This is a common question and I think it depends on your current relationship status as well as for me when I am dressed I see myself as a woman and I am not attracted to women while dress nor am I attracted to men when dresses! However it was one time a guy who worked at a store treated me so well and shared his life story and I found myself becoming attracted to him. As with any human if the other person knows what to say you can become attracted to them sexually or as a friend.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Me and Thee

I guess I never thought seriously about it in my early years of dressing but I have dated and enjoyed intimacy with a male, however it had to be another CD and it had to be with both of us dressed.

I love women and have spent the best part of my life married and trying to please one woman as her man. I guess I've been ok with it but somethng was lacking there, too. I was a bit shocked to see how women would quickly slam a CD as not normal, pervert, etc. I've never dated or been intimate with a woman while dressed in femme.

Like some of you here, I really want an accepting and supportive person in my life. Someone who really understands me and what I am about. I've yet to have that in my life. At this time I am relating to you, my sisters in arms, and the idea of having a casual or even a serious relationship would not have so much to do with gender but rather compatibility with the CD lifestyle.

hugs to all,
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    That pretty much sums it up for me. I guess I am a lesbian......

I don't know. Maybe. He would have to be cute though
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Don't knock it till you try it

have been dating men as a girl for years and love it!

The only men that could get me interested are the ladies here. But then beauty is only skin deep and I would realize that they are men and slap myself silly and keep it straight.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I have never thought of being with a guy. I have gone on two dates with girls.
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

I love men and can't live without them...I get weak on my knees when I see a strong masculine guy

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

consistent

My personal perspective:

It's the female form for me! If I wanted to be with a guy I certainly wouldn't need to be en femme. However, since I want to have spend time as both genders, I think that is to be expected.

If I were to suddenly decide to be a 24/7 transexual my perspective might have changed.

tina