Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Wink Billie Jo

I am kinda undecided I probably would give it consideration

When dressed.....TOTALLY........into it (a guy). I have a desire to totally feel like a female in every way!!!?!! And the thought of that gets me Hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Lol Katrina, you've dredged up an old post, 20 pages ago!

Now there are over 650 answers. I don't have time to go through and tally, but I'm guessing the percentage of CDs who are strictly interested in GGs remains small compared to those who are also into men.

Of course it is difficult to determine what is fantasy and what is reality.
    I think it's important to keep in mind that the vast majority of straight CDs aren't interested in this thread enough to reply to it. "Crossdressing and dating guys" isn't a topic that leaps out to a straight CD especially. I only checked it now because it has been bumped for the zillionth time to the main page.

I think I'm very much a lesbian crossdresser, but happy with that. When I'm en femme, I concentrate on how good I feel and that's what it's all about for me. Everyone's different, which makes life interesting.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    When all glammed up I want to be in the company of a GG

hi kelly
    whenever i am dressed i prefer a CD over a guy. I just luv to cook for my date then arrange the house, table, wine, dinner n lots of flowers. for me everything should be perfect!!
    luv
    reni

If I wasn't married to the most perfect woman in the world I would like to actually go out fully dressed as a girl and pull myself a nice young hottie GG.

i've been with a male while dressed.. its ok i guess. but i'd prefer my gf to wear the proper utensils to treat me like a *****

When dressed up I think about being with a guy at times. Having him treat me like a lady and yes, being romantic. I especially like the idea of being in the arms of a man as we are doing a slow dance

I think about it all the time. How I'd love to have a bf who would treat me as a woman and a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenRenee View Post
    I think about it all the time. How I'd love to have a bf who would treat me as a woman and a wife.
    me too, i fantasize about it all the time, being a girl full time, and having my man treat me as such and doing all the things girls do, including pleasuring him. I'm Bi, and i have been with guys, but never dressed, and when ever im with them i always imagine im a girl and i would love to try it out while dressed

Quote Originally Posted by lahila View Post
    me too, i fantasize about it all the time, being a girl full time, and having my man treat me as such and doing all the things girls do, including pleasuring him. I'm Bi, and i have been with guys, but never dressed, and when ever im with them i always imagine im a girl and i would love to try it out while dressed
    Hi i am the same as you have been really thinking about it lately.

I'm not attracted to guys when in guy mode, but when I'm dressed I am...it's weird. I have been with men while dressed.

Hi girls
    Well I must admit that this was a very interesting thread and I enjoyed all the comments both for and against. As a gentleman admirer of 65, I have had the honor of being with many CD friends in social functions both in and out of public. Dinner, dancing, social gatherings, shopping malls and theater going were always wonderful and thrilling adventures. In most cases, a sexual encounter was NOT involved. Yet there were a few girls who as this thread shows, enjoyed living and being THAT women to the nines including the sex. I have often said that if a male dresses as a lovely and passable female as many CDs on this forum do is it not expected that when you go out in public you will draw the eye of males. Yes, I understand that for many the thought of being with a man is not on the agenda and I respect that. But to the girls here that long for that experience or who have already experienced being with a man while dressed as a women, all I can say is that it is truly heaven on earth. There is nothing that can compare being out in public with a male who is treating you as the women you are. To be pampared, complimented, caressed, kissed and fondled. To know what a women feels while she walks beside a man. To feel the feelings of being "special and feminine" and in some cases, to know a sexual encounter and the fully realized dream of "becoming that women" is beyond words. As they say, To each his own. But I am glad that many of the girls here on the forum answering this particular thread know just what I am talking about.

Same thing here I think it's pretty common and actually makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by oubabe_gia View Post
    I'm not attracted to guys when in guy mode, but when I'm dressed I am...it's weird. I have been with men while dressed.

If I feel , act and look fem I would guess that acting fem sexually is of the norm.

The Unlucky
    I'm not really attracted to men. Well, except one "part" of them that's all. I am sexually interested in being with a "man".....but as far as dating one....no that's not for me. I LOVE girly girls (yes they do exist, their are GG's out there that love to be girly....but they're an endangered species) too much.

I have been with both , while dressed and in drab
    I enjoy men more while i am dressed
    I have not found a woman that is completely at ease with me when I am dressed

so I enjoy it all as long as we are both having a good time
    Allison

Quote Originally Posted by oubabe_gia View Post
    yes i have never been attracted to guys while dressed until lately actually and have had the thought running through my mind.

A part of me thinks that dating a guy as a crossdresser, might just be a natural progression into this pink fog. After all, don't you find the greatest compliments while dressed to the nines and going out is experiencing a "come-on" line, a micheivous pat on the bottom, or the quick brushing/fondling of one of our breasts? Or simply having a gentlemen compliment you on your looks? Don't you just love hearing the comment, "You've got gorgeous legs" said to you by a man?
    I used to think that my dressing was just a form, or way of expressing another part of me. Now, I consider that dressing is possibly the start toward experiencing the actual completion of doing all the things we do to act, look, and sound like a woman.
    Where is the line between just expressing your femininity as a MtF dresser, and letting your feminine self free to date, like, and develop a relationship with a man through your feminine self?

Quote Originally Posted by nicole12 View Post
    yes i have never been attracted to guys while dressed until lately actually and have had the thought running through my mind.
    I too have started to think about guys while dressed. But I really like the cute, fem. type guys the most!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyBoy View Post
    I too have started to think about guys while dressed. But I really like the cute, fem. type guys the most!
    It's pretty hard not to with some of the gorgeous girls here
    Still go weak at the muscly type though

I'm thinking of it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    It's pretty hard not to with some of the gorgeous girls here
    Still go weak at the muscly type though
    Hi Honey, You are the first person that has replied to me, as I just started posting here tonight! Thankyou!( Smooch!)

Hi Laura. Me too!
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-05-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit function

Quote Originally Posted by Autumndawn View Post
    After all, don't you find the greatest compliments while dressed to the nines and going out is experiencing a "come-on" line, a micheivous pat on the bottom, or the quick brushing/fondling of one of our breasts? Or simply having a gentlemen compliment you on your looks? Don't you just love hearing the comment, "You've got gorgeous legs" said to you by a man?
    In my case, actually, no. I appreciate sincere compliments from women, and am on cloud 9 when I get one, especially if it's completely unsolicited. But hearing the same thing from a guy kind of gives me the creeps. Perhaps it's because I've been on that side and know that most of them are just going through the motions, playing a game, as it were, one of whose "moves" is to heap on the compliments as a (very early) step toward getting the woman into bed.

I truly think I present myself as feminine and prefer to relate to women because I don't like a lot of what males and masculinity represent. I want to experience what women experience, travel in their circle, be one of the girls. And -- no boys allowed in our clubhouse.

- Diane

I think being with a guy, while in femme, is only natural! Lol, I like this post!