Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

that is a tricky one

Funny You Should Ask

One afternoon just this week I rushed straight home from work excited about a little Dana Time. I had the radio on in the den but I was in another room going thru my things laying out everything I would need. Stripped out of my day clothes and about that time my cell rang. A bud I’ve known for 15 +/- yrs said “come to your front door, I’ve got your disc”. He borrowed some computer software from me weeks ago.
    I throw on a drab pair of shorts and went to the door. I invited him in but he was in a hurry, we were standing outside when he said “I need some attention” to put it mildly then he went on complaining about his current live in girl friend. I’ve been kind and listened to him do this for years; he has a comical way of doing it so I just laughed at him again.
    As soon as he left I ran inside to finish what I’d started. I got dressed full out for an evening with Dana. I was moving around inside my house all evening happily and at one point the thought Did cross my mind, I’ve never been with a man but what if this afternoon had been different with my software borrowing buddy? I won’t act on it but Yes I did think about it.

Put me squarely in the lesbian column too

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    Alice and I have had several discussions on this subject.

My thought (and I am not speaking for Alice here) is that the generally straight-acting guys who are attracted to us are often at least closet CD's, or frustrated CD's who don't think they could pass well, or CD's who don't even yet admit that they are
    I know & have "been with" some, I'd say a minority are frustrated CD's, most are just into us special girls.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    A question that really makes you think. I'dkind of like going out with a man, but only as long as he understands fully who I really am. The protection and validation would be nice.

Then again going out with the "girls" would be nice too. They already understand who I am. LOL

I think about it quite often, although like alot of the rest of you Im not attracted to men, but i am attracted to the idea of the physical side, and playing a feminine role in sex. I don't think its something I will ever actually do, but the fantasy is fun.

For me, it's strange. When I'm not dressed, I'm always checking out girls. Literally can't keep my eyes off a girl in a miniskirt, or a girl wearing tights walking in front of me. Nor do I want to. I'm such a caveman in that respect.

When I slip into a thong, bra, stockings, and a little black dress, put on some makeup and black pumps, well, I really want to be taken on a date, to have my chair pushed in for me, to have a guy open doors for me, to be kissed even. When I'm in a silky chemise laying in bed, I want a guy behind me cuddling me and kissing my neck. When I'm in little pajama shorts and a tank top, just hanging around the house, I want a guy there so I can put my legs across his lap and have him rub them. And I do have desires for sex with guys while dressed as well, and certainly have had fantasies about it.

I guess when I get dressed, I step into being a girl. I want to be a girl, and I take the stance that when I'm dressed, I AM a girl. And once that's done, I find that I want attention, I want compliments, I want to have my neck and shoulders kissed, and so on.

So... whether that changes me from being a crossdresser to being transsexual or whatever, it doesn't change that this is who I am, you know? So the whole "wanting to date" thing is just another position on the spectrum of how much like a girl you want to be.

im still trying to sort that part of myself out. the guy in me and the girl in me are constantly at war with one another. when i sort that out, ill let you know. Sad part is, you might be waiting a long time.

*sigh*
    Jessica.

I am bi-curious and very lucky to have a loving other half, whether dressed femme or not I would like to see what its like to be with a guy, would also like to try with other cd'ers..

G
    Last edited by Di; 03-10-2010 at 09:51 AM.

When dressed, I pretty much now only have interest in guys. In guy model, I am married and confused.

Taking the guy thing from fantasy to reality has been a lot of fun and I look forward to doing more of it.
    Last edited by Julie in Virginia; 03-20-2010 at 02:20 PM.

SouthFloirda Girl LongLegs Michelle's Avatar
    Yes, I find myself attracted to men (limited to clean but metro guys), women, and TGs but i am bi and in a very open relationship.

I'm another lesbian trapped in a man's body

South Wales UK, the land of sheep worriers
    For me my situation lends itself less to planned encounters and more hurried "quickies"! I am bi, and when dressed I feel more at home with a man than a woman, although no woman has ever seen me dressed! As I cannot dress at home my main time is dressing in hotels when away or with another man/CDer at their place. I also cannot be very feminine so cannot shave. However, the times I do spend with a man have been very sensuous and erotic. Dressing enhances my pleasure and although I don't need it to enjoy the physical aspect, I do find it erotic to feel anothers hands on stocking clad legs, corset and panties!

Aspiring Member

Just say, "Yes. So?"

I noted in another thread that 13,500 "clicks" on this topic is about 13,000 more than most OPs get.

It would be interesting if someone had the time to chart the responses to see if what I'd been arguing - that CD/TG/TS - is more "gay" that most crossdressers claim. This biased forum response is not "scientific." But, it not useless either.

The majority of CDers (98%!) claim to be strictly heterosexual... But, what else can they say, and, how many know their own hearts well enough to be fully "out" to themselves? Judging by the number of "closet cases" posting here daily, perhaps not all that many.

I don't have a problem with saying I'm on the "gay side" of the line when it comes to sex and sexual preference. I have very little attraction to men - (Why buy and warehouse two of what you already have?) - but it seems obvious to me that by indentifiying as CD, etc. that's all it takes to move over that line.

It's not like I have to do anything about it, or, defend it really. We have freedom of expression, speech, and thought as it is - and mine is just another opinion. And, I don't have to say anything at all, I can just support my causes and vote in secret if I think that's the best thing to do.

And, maybe I'm just lazy, or, lucky. Early on, when asked about being "gay" or "bi" I discovered that the easier path was to just say, "Yes, I THINK so" and let it go at that.

SOs, neighbors, friends, co-workers, have so far been able to live happily with that response. They're rather have an honest answer, and "thinking so" is one, than to have to wonder what is really going on.

"If that's what you think, then that's what you think. I might think differently, but I have the same right to my opinion as you have to yours. So, is it going to rain this weekend, or, what?"

Bisexual

I think I am mostly a Lesbian CD but I also think about being with a man also.

I guess that makes me Bisexual

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

I thought I was always a hetrosexual crossdresser until one day i met a wonderful man who kissed me gently on the lips! This led to "things"I didnt think I would ever dream possible. Now there is no going back,I am completly converted to loving guys.

I've thought of guys while I was dressed. I've thought of women, also. Did I mention that I'm bi?

Quote Originally Posted by mklinden2010 View Post
    I noted in another thread that 13,500 "clicks" on this topic is about 13,000 more than most OPs get.

It would be interesting if someone had the time to chart the responses to see if what I'd been arguing - that CD/TG/TS - is more "gay" that most crossdressers claim. This biased forum response is not "scientific." But, it not useless either.

The majority of CDers (98%!) claim to be strictly heterosexual... But, what else can they say, and, how many know their own hearts well enough to be fully "out" to themselves? Judging by the number of "closet cases" posting here daily, perhaps not all that many.

I don't have a problem with saying I'm on the "gay side" of the line when it comes to sex and sexual preference. I have very little attraction to men - (Why buy and warehouse two of what you already have?) - but it seems obvious to me that by indentifiying as CD, etc. that's all it takes to move over that line.

It's not like I have to do anything about it, or, defend it really. We have freedom of expression, speech, and thought as it is - and mine is just another opinion. And, I don't have to say anything at all, I can just support my causes and vote in secret if I think that's the best thing to do.

And, maybe I'm just lazy, or, lucky. Early on, when asked about being "gay" or "bi" I discovered that the easier path was to just say, "Yes, I THINK so" and let it go at that.

SOs, neighbors, friends, co-workers, have so far been able to live happily with that response. They're rather have an honest answer, and "thinking so" is one, than to have to wonder what is really going on.

"If that's what you think, then that's what you think. I might think differently, but I have the same right to my opinion as you have to yours. So, is it going to rain this weekend, or, what?"
    I'm afraid I'm not following your post at all? Are you making the connection that because the post views are so high that it somehow reflects the sexual orientation of the people reading it?

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd guess (and the diverse posts in this thread sort of add credence) that we are merely a microcosm of society as a whole, and probably share the same percentage of homosexual, bi-sexual, asexual, and heterosexual as the rest of society. If I knew nothing of crossdressing, I could definitely see how people would jump to the conclusion that we would have a higher percentage of homosexuals amongst us, but my own experiences seem to counter that thought.

On a side note I know for me personally, I'm much more attracted to men when I am dressed than when I am not, Kind of makes me wonder if I may be more in the transgendered category than I initially thought....

As for me I have no interest in a man...when the clothes come off you are who you are male or female and for me men are not attractive. Now finding a woman who is attracted to a man in heels that's a challenge...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I'm not attracted to men, only women and some T-girls, however have not been dressed around men or other T-girls. I think under the right circumstances, meaning someone to treat me like a lady in everyway, alittle wine and I think anything is possible.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Dating men is the most important reason I dress. I love everything about being a woman for them.

I Can Relate

Quote Originally Posted by KellyWannabe View Post
    How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl!
    Well, I can sort of relate. When I first "discovered the Internet" I was attracted to pictures of TV's/CD's who were completely passable. It was a turn-on to see others who were subject to the same urges that I was, and to see what might happen if I succumbed to them. (I did.) Slowly, I found that my online tastes changed, and now they include pics of CD's and TV's who are in some visual manner quite male. This surprises me.

To answer your question, men do nothing for me unless they are in the process of dressing like women. Anyone else?

Heidi

To this day I have never found myself attracted to guys at all but I've pretty much decided that there are a number of things I want to do with a guy either with a cd or with me in the lady role ect...as long as one or both are cd'ed I am fine.Outside that my attraction to women is as strong as ever and men just don't do it for me...unless they slip on the hose and the heels.At this point in my life I'm looking to make good on some of these thoughts.mmmm...one day..

...good way to put it!!Couldn't have said it better!

I've never dated a man, but it might be fun to go out as the feminine half of a dating couple. He'd better not be expecting any kissy kissy on the doorstep, though.

As a broad-thinking(!) liberal, I suppose I would have to consider men on a case-by-case basis. I'll admit that at times of identifying more with my femininity, men do seem more appealing. Maybe the right fellow could flip my switch, but he's sure got some competition with all the fantastic women there are in the world.

Lyric