Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    I have determined I am a dyed-in-the-wool lesbian. I use to ask myself the same question about men, and yes, I did some "experimenting", and it was deeply disappointing. The fantasy was much better and only served to reinforce the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE women!
    Same Here. I love women and always attracted to the female form. As someone said earlier I'm figuring how GG's are attracted to men.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    I love women and always attracted to the female form . As someone said earlier I'm figuring how GG's are attracted to men. Felicity
    Couldn't have said it better !!

always thought about men.

well, women too sometimes, but less frequently and explicitly. I'm shy (still a virgin ) but i love the confidence and direct way men have. I've always fantasized about intimacy, too. I'm kind of a tease--will flirt with men if they start it, but tend to back off if they seem like they're serious about following through.

Thanks to all those who have shared--some really expressive thoughts here.

the girl in me thinks of it.
    I'm hoping someday I get enough courage meet another crossdresser and discover if I really want to,
    I don't think I'd be interested in a man otherwise

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    After my First marriage ended,and I started my journey as Sophie.I found myself thinking that I would be alone,for no woman would surely want a guy who dresses up as a female.

So once I got out of closet,I would enjoy male company as much as I could,met guys who treated me like a woman,even down to opening doors for me and treating me to gifts.I enjoyed being with men,(me always femme)and feeling so womanly in their company.And have you noticed how many straight guys (so they say) are into TVs?

Looking back maybe I was trying to fill a void in my life,or maybe I just enjoyed the feelings It gave me,That was then and now I HAVE found loving and understanding woman.And am in a good place,wont forget the past it was right for me then and Is right for so many of you out there
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I enjoy the Company of a Woman Very Much and the only time that I was in the company of a male was when my CD Friend had left work late and we had made dinner arraignments for us as GIRLS Nite out and he showed up in his male attire for dinner and I told him to eat dinner as I did not feel threatened so I ate dinner with him and left the restaurant as friends and joined up with the other ladies, He later showed in as the Girlfriend that we all knew and appoligized to me. I told him when he came in to meet with the other Ladies that I would not deny him eating with me as Joann and we both laughed, Joann0830

I would never have had it get anywhere but as friends eating dinner. I value Friendship

I have thought about being with a man while dressed and I still wonder what it would be like! The problem is I dont believe I could be attracted to a man enless he was dressed to. I love the ladies but need a lil bit more in the bedroom!!!!!

Hiya, I guess I'm the exception to the statistics, I date only guys, and have for a very long time. Willow

Quote Originally Posted by willowgurl View Post
    Hiya, I guess I'm the exception to the statistics, I date only guys, and have for a very long time. Willow
    Nothing wrong with that I may do the same thing All i have had is bad luck and a lot of heart ack with woman.
    Mistybtm

When fully dressed there is a small attraction to men, that is something that is a recent development, and happened as Karin has become more integrated in me mentally. I still very much love to be with a women as a man, or woman.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I would love to date a man as long as he treated me like a lady, in all ways!

Dont remember if Ive posted here before.
    I'd deffinately be lesbian if I were actually a girl.
    No two ways about it, femininity is so much more attractive.
    Samantha -x-

i must admit i do find myself fantasizing about being intimate with a cute guy but more so a T-Girl
    Last edited by thenewgirl; 04-03-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Banned Read only
    Ever since I had relations as a woman with a guy, let just say I haven't really thought about being with a woman since then Oddly enough, If I am not in my fem mode, the thought of a guy with a guy kind of disgusts me. Oh, I am so confused...

I'm dating a guy right now. We've been together for 3 months, he knows that I crossdress but he likes it and so do I and we're doing great together. Everyone else doesn't know and thinks I'm a woman so it's no big deal. My boyfriend is pretty cute too so I'm not worried about anything.

Coral Miller
    I would be and have been with a man. Something about being in hose and heels makes me want to please. A long night on the couch french kissing a man is a nice thought. French kissing another CD while in drag (at a club or anywhere would be fun too.)

Dating Men

Attracting guys is the reason I crossdress. Willow

I used to think I'd never be interested in a man till I was out one night and got alot if positive attention from a guy. Well one thing led to another and I ended up kissing him. It was exciting and it felt good to get attention and compliments from a man. It felt so good to be treated like a lady. So yes, being with a man is something I enjoy while dressed. That being said, I don't think I could ever really have an emotional attachment to a man. I'm also not at all interested in men when not dressed.

I'm with smile... If I were a GG, I'd definately be COMPLETELY Lesbian. As a man, I don't "think" men are disgusting, I actually know. I hate watching my brethren sometimes because of the STUPID things they do in the name of masculinity.
    "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
    - Confucius

I am like a lot in this thread. I have never been attracted to men nor have I ever experimented with one, no desire but I must admit when I have been dressed in the past, I would also fantasize about it. Of course this had always confused me because as soon as I was back in 'man mode' there was nothing.

Someone said it in this thread. For some of us, we are looking like a woman, feeling like a woman, and thinking like a woman so perhaps the thoughts while dressed are coming from our female sides.

Such a dream!

For me, the thought of being out on a date with that perfect guy and to be treated as the woman I feel myself to be inside... Good lord, all my fantasies always end up there! Perhaps someday...

I know many here are not on this page and only enjoy the wonderment of becoming female. But for me, when I dress... I find it a completely transformational experience, bringing on all the feelings, hopes, and desires of any woman. With that last lipstick stroke, what else could be more natural???

Robyn
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-04-2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: please stop posting the same pictures
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

In my case, I am bi-sexual. However, I am WAY more attracted to women than men. (I eve married a woman).
    I am new to dressing and one of the things I need to work on when Bobbi is in public is oogling attractive women.
    That being said, I would love to be taken out and treated as a women. I couldn't get intimate because I am married, so it would be best if I didn't. Too many affairs start with dinner as friends.
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

Quote Originally Posted by testing_waters View Post
    I'm married and very attracted to women, but, would love to experience taking a submissive female role to a man.
    I'm sure your wife would just love that eh?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

This thread is mind-boggling. If any GG ever wants to be a fly on the wall to learn how men think, she only needs to join cd.com and read threads like these.

Am I naive in thinking that there are far more GMs who are in a relationship that fantasize about cheating as there are GGs in similar situations? Doesn't matter if it is fantasizing about other men or women. Except a GG in a relationship with a GM cannot compete with another man. There's nothing she can do to keep her guy interested if he wants to be with another guy.

I don't know. Maybe everyone, GMs and GGs, fantasizes about others after they've been with a partner for awhile. Sex can become staid and it is certainly much easier to get that 'high' with someone new than working on the current sexual relationship.
    Reine

Sadly this thread is on an open forum that anyone "Joe or Jane Public" could read and we wonder why the public thinks ill of or doesn't want to know about trans-people.
    How do we justify such fantasy?

Presh GG