Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by nancy_babe4 View Post
    I also feel that is the girls responsibility to please the man she is with.....
    ermmmmmmmmmm no, it is for both to please each other, regardless of the genders involved
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    ermmmmmmmmmm no, it is for both to please each other, regardless of the genders involved
    While I do agree with you in regards to pleasing one another, I believe that by my taking a more submissive role and more or less pleasing his physical need, I am also pleased, as my need is more emotional than physical. In other words...if I can please him, he doesn't actually have to reciprocate in order that it be a satisfying experience for me.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I'm a TG person to rebel aginst things and persons male. So to anser the OP's question, Ain't no plans with a man here!
    DITTO, a lesbian to the end

Love Men When Dressed

I have been with a few men when dressed and loved it... However, when I'm not dressed I'm also not interested in men but do love the women... Go figure!

Being kissed by a man

Some interesting thoughts.... My experience, such as it is, is that the thrill for me is that a man responds to me as a female and kisses me as a female. For that moment I am a female being kissed by a man and that is very exciting to me....

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    That's an interesting question. When a bi male kisses, is the kiss different depending on whether the person being kissed is male or female? I should think that people just have their own kissing styles and they are expressing their sensuality, no matter who it is they are kissing.

Or maybe women kiss differently than men? But I have to say that some men are much more sensual than other men just as I imagine women have varying degrees of sensuality too.
    That is something that I would like to know too...but since I never been kissed by a woman I wouldnt' know on the other hand I been kissed by guys on either mode and on my experience is quite different not sure how but while in femme think is more emotional and not lets forget the cuddling part too that is something I love to do

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    women only for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    That is something that I would like to know too..
    I was PMing another member about this and it occurred to me that the greater psychological difference for a TG might be sheer body size. It is easier to feel engulfed more by being held in the arms of someone who is of equal size or larger, than it is holding and caressing a GG who is more apt to fit into the TGs arms?

For me, it has to do with feeling safe and protected (more than how someone might actually kiss), even though I know that it is ultimately my responsibility to protect myself.
    Reine

I think Reine has a point

I'm no tinker bell, so I do think she has a point. The idea of someone physically bigger than me taking me in their arms.... Yes, that is a very good point.

yeah i agree

Quote Originally Posted by KateW View Post
    I think I am very much a lesbian crossdresser in that regard.
    although if there was a really hot ******* i dont know as if i wouldnt at least go on a date with them not necessarily sleep with them

I was PMing another member about this and it occurred to me that the greater psychological difference for a TG might be sheer body size. It is easier to feel engulfed more by being held in the arms of someone who is of equal size or larger, than it is holding and caressing a GG who is more apt to fit into the TGs arms?

For me, it has to do with feeling safe and protected (more than how someone might actually kiss), even though I know that it is ultimately my responsibility to protect myself.
    I think you have a good Point Reine. I am Hispanic and I always found kind of odd that I dont date Hispanics guys even when most of my friends are hispanic maybe because I am the same tall or even taller than the average hispanic guy. Big burly guys on the other end get more my attention

This is a big deal for me...i'm 6'2 160 lbs...i particularly enjoy a guy friend of mine who is 6'3 200lbs...i enjoy the feeling of being taken or engulfed as you say...

When I'm dressed it has crossed my mind. But it will never happen.My Wife would never let me have a boyfriend.
    Angie

Reine

You do have a point, there's nothing like having a big strong towering guy wrap his arms around you to make you feel small and safe.

Kel

never had had that thought or feeling
    no not at all

Quote Originally Posted by mapletree View Post
    never had had that thought or feeling
    no not at all
    It's not for everyone..............

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Reine, I've kissed a LOT of frogs!

Or maybe women kiss differently than men? But I have to say that some men are much more sensual than other men just as I imagine women have varying degrees of sensuality too.
    Since I'm straight, they were ALL GGs!

Way too many to count! Remember, I'm over 60!
    The number of women that REALLY got into kissing were VERY FEW! Most of them got HOTTER the farther we went!
    Then, there was one at the TOP of my "good kissers" list. But, the WORST in bed! NEVER understood THAT one.

Not sure how it is for others. I'm 5' 10". The most aggressive GGs I've been with were under 5' 4". THEY didn't care about being cradled! Two of the LEAST, were over 6'! I was bigger than both, tho, maybe I couldn't give them that?

I have been with 2 GGs that just their TOUCH on neutral parts of my body felt like electric fire!
    With both, they were quite plain, and I didn't notice them until we touched!

If any of u folks r like that, I expect you could have an ENDLESS amount of partners of either sex! And, most anyone u WANT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Since I'm straight, they were ALL GGs!

Way too many to count! Remember, I'm over 60!
    The number of women that REALLY got into kissing were VERY FEW! Most of them got HOTTER the farther we went!
    Then, there was one at the TOP of my "good kissers" list. But, the WORST in bed! NEVER understood THAT one.

Not sure how it is for others. I'm 5' 10". The most aggressive GGs I've been with were under 5' 4". THEY didn't care about being cradled! Two of the LEAST, were over 6'! I was bigger than both, tho, maybe I couldn't give them that?

I have been with 2 GGs that just their TOUCH on neutral parts of my body felt like electric fire!
    With both, they were quite plain, and I didn't notice them until we touched!

If any of u folks r like that, I expect you could have an ENDLESS amount of partners of either sex! And, most anyone u WANT!
    Why you little minx you ! Kissing all the girls
    Last edited by kellycan27; 05-04-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    While I do agree with you in regards to pleasing one another, I believe that by my taking a more submissive role and more or less pleasing his physical need, I am also pleased, as my need is more emotional than physical. In other words...if I can please him, he doesn't actually have to reciprocate in order that it be a satisfying experience for me.

Kel
    This is exactly how I feel sexually about men. I love to please them.

But that isn't the reason I dress. Totally different reasons to dress, since the men I've been with don't care about the dressing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post

Kel
    I am also the same way you put it perfectly
    Mistybtm

I love men, an intimate relation with a guy makes me feel even more feminine

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyWannabe View Post
    How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl!
    [SIZE="3"]Me too ! Even my sexual inclinations have long been more or less female....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Myself, I've never been with a guy, not that I wouldn't, just u have never been attracted to one. So I'll never say I wouldn't, I've still only worn panties and don't know much about CD and thinking about guys, now I have always wondered how it would be with one, and when I find one I'm attracted too and is interested in me, whatever hapens, happens. I do have to say though that there's alot of you here that's very attractive and I could never tell you weren't female, so CD excites me on me and in others.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    although if there was a really hot ******* i dont know as if i wouldnt at least go on a date with them not necessarily sleep with them
    Sleeping with a really hot ******* - one of my ultimate fantasies!
    I'm always a woman!

I have to agree, sleeping with a really hot ******* is also I big fantasy for me.