Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

I've had the fantasy. When I was dressed kind of sexy.
    Angie

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

I was once contacted by a man who was about 4 inches taller than me (I'm 6'), and did not respond. I found myself fantasizing about wearing a gorgeous satin gown and ballroom dancing with him! Some naughty stuff as well...

With all that fantasy, I have never seen a man that I'm attracted to.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

It only makes sense if part of your brain is female. The problem is that the male part of the brain often gets very disturbed by the thoughts of the female side.

I used to think a bisexual was just someone who likes sex with anyone. Now I understand how one person can have seemingly conflicting desires. Personally, I have no interest in being with another man, but I am also not repelled by the idea as most straight men are.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Fantasized about it, done it, fantasized some more, did it some more, still fantasizing about it and plan to (hope to) do it some more. For me it is the ultimate in being a woman, having a man want me and treat me as a woman sexually.

[Threads merged.]

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    @Tamigirl...amen, and then some!

[Threads merged.]

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I wasn't ever gonna reveal this here but a short while ago my housemate came home early and caught me In my bra and panties.I was scared to death but he didn't recoil in horror,instead he touched me and we went on to have fantastic if not slightly awkward sex.we spent the rest of the night sleeping together in bed.he hasn't mentioned it since and appears to be back to his straight ways.I was definitely not disappointed with the fantasy becoming reality,just disappointed in the man afterward

[Threads merged.]

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    90 percent of us have and the other 10 percent are liars!!!!!!!!
    The thread with like 50,000 view pretty much is proof of that. And, no that doesn't mean the married CD's are gonna cheat, but this is something most people just don't talk about. Of course, the common belief that male bisexuality does not exist does extend to this forum, even to a small degree, making a lot of people unnecessarily freak out over it as well.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm not attracted to guys but I have wondered what it would be like to be with a man if I were a woman.

[Threads merged.]
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    patti, i want that soooooooooo bad...i want to be all woman for him....to be his in every way......

[Threads merged.]

I wondered about it but all of a sudden I think. yuck

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

Yes all of the time!

[Threads merged.]

When I'm dressed I love it. I like for a guy to touch me all over, my thighs, my hips.....my ass. It's so fab, being submissive and letting them take control.

[Threads merged.]

I enjoy a lot of fantasies; I've acted on some of them. They are fun and exciting, sometimes exhilarating. The being-with-a-man-as-a-lover is an exhilarating one.

[Threads merged.]
    warmly, Linnea

No more "fantasy" for me

'nuff said

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    actually when i really think about it i could be with a man when dressed or another girl like me or date when if the girls here if she wanted me to be the man.....

a lot of my purpose in crossdressing is attracting guys. I prefer to be with a man when dressed and be treated female. I think about men all the time when I'm dressed but have never had any desire for men when I'm not. It is very confusing.

I'd only consider it if it was a CD...no way I could do a straight manly man. I had a pretty strong online flirtation going on with another CD a few months ago. It was pretty hot. We fantasized together about how amazing it would be to meet up in a hotel room somewhere, but it never happened. We're both married and live across the country so it's a pretty hard thing to arrange. Truth be told, one day my feelings changed and I didn't want to flirt with another man anymore. It still gets me hot thinking that I was someone's sex object, though...

I'm sorry Danielle, but as a GG I'll never understand how married men (and maybe married women too?) can engage in cybersex and fantasies with others, especially someone in particular, and not consider it cheating. Don't get me wrong, you're not the first to do this. I've seen it over and over in this forum. But I just don't get it.

To me, if I were to actively pursue some form of sexual gratification with someone else, even if there was no actual physical contact, it would take sexual energy away from my SO. I'd be fantasizing about them, thinking about them in bed, wanting them, and I may even pleasure myself while thinking of them, which would produce the same results as if we had been together. I rather think that the fantasy can be even more powerful than the real thing sometimes. Sex is very much in the mind.

So you didn't feel that you had betrayed your wife's trust? Would she have been OK with you wanting someone else sexually (regardless of whether this person was CD, GG, or male)? Just wondering.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm sorry Danielle, but as a GG I'll never understand how married men (and maybe married women too?) can engage in cybersex and fantasies with others, especially someone in particular, and not consider it cheating. Don't get me wrong, you're not the first to do this. I've seen it over and over in this forum. But I just don't get it.
    You're not alone, Reine. I've always seen it as crossing at the very least a small line, but a line nevertheless.

Not the only One
    Relationships with men are a COMPLETE no go for me.
    Just not appealing at all.
    Sex, however, is interesting to me and I have desires to be on the receiving end of a sexual encounter.

My way of making this work?
    Role reversal.

My girl likes it, I like it, everyone's happy.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-01-2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Missed this one a few weeks ago. Sex toy talk not allowed. - Reine
    ~Eve~

I have dated both and they have different energies... on the one hand it is sooo cool to go out dressed with a guy... on the other hand a woman can be so incredibly sweet... does that make me a ledbian? I always felt that if I was born a woman i would be a lesbian....

wow
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Yes, Alice mentions this and I've read it elsewhere as well.

This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

Yes, would be or have been with a man or TG = 62
    Interested when dressed (perhaps not all the way), but not while in drab = 30
    Not interested in being with a man or TG = 34

Only 25% of TGs responded they are only interested in GGs. Interesting.

Lol Katrina, you've dredged up an old post, 20 pages ago!

Now there are over 650 answers. I don't have time to go through and tally, but I'm guessing the percentage of CDs who are strictly interested in GGs remains small compared to those who are also into men.

Of course it is difficult to determine what is fantasy and what is reality.
    Reine

i've thought about it,but have never found a guy to be attractive though.

I never tried it, has crossed my mind about what it would be like. who knows maybe one day.