Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaLB View Post
    A lot of this just seems to be semantics and terminology and isn't really important.

Just about what you like or dislike .. what you want to call that is your business

Enough said. Thank you!!

I love women

I guess that is why i cross dressing I just love the way they look so much that I also want to look that good. and making love to a women as a man is one of the most wonderful things I can think of.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I like men and women but women were always top for me.then I came here and now seeing a pretty cd excites me more than a gg

A Question

Quote Originally Posted by sempervirens View Post
    On the other hand, I'm interested in straight men, and that doesn't work as well when you're not full-time or working with the right bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica93304 View Post
    I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Plumbing is cosmetic, it's the heart and soul and brain that defines the person.
    I understand a TG wanting to be desired as a woman by a straight man, and not by a gay man who would see her as another gay man (in a dress). I also agree that plumbing is cosmetic.

But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be." (Quote is near the bottom of page.)

If Alice is correct and if you are not into gay men and you knew that the 'straight' man you were with did not in fact see you purely as a woman, would it dampen the experience?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I understand a TG wanting to be desired as a woman by a straight man, and not by a gay man who would see her as another gay man (in a dress). I also agree that plumbing is cosmetic.

But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be." (Quote is near the bottom of page.)

If Alice is correct and if you are not into gay men and you knew that the 'straight' man you were with did not in fact see you purely as a woman, would it dampen the experience?
    For me it really isn't a matter of me being into gay men so much as it is gay men being into me. i don't know many gay guys,but the ones that I do know have never expressed a desire to be with me other than to dance or talk,things like that. I can't reall even one instance of an outwardly gay guy approaching me. I rarely hang out in gay or tg venues, and I have never in my life attended any kind of support group that is a part of the LGBT community. I live work, and play in the mainstream, and so far it's been my experience that if a guy is going to approach me, it's always been a str8 guy.
    Being that I am pre-op it wouldn't take long for the cat to out of the bag. If I am interested in someone that I meet, I tell them straight away about me. Most of them will back off once they know. Some are eager beavers, and will say right away that they don't care. Those are the ones who are probably in the very least bi-sexual, or maybe even gay. And some may be truly str8, but you'll do for the moment as long as they don't have to "touch" you. After you get burned a few time, you get to a point where you can read guys.
    It's not 100%, but you can be pretty accurate. I have gotton fooled a couple of times. Some will lie through their teeth, but that type usually give up after a short time, if they don't get what they are after. The bottom line is that I know that I am not a woman, and I know that he knows I am not a woman,but as long as he's alright with it and I am alright with it, and as long as he treats me with respect and loves me... I can live with that.

Kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

But, is it possible to find a straight man who would want a CD or non-op TS? A man who truly understands that plumbing is cosmetic? Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland".
    I think it's possible, but I don't think it's common to date a straight guy. The TGs who have better luck are probably those who fit more in line with preconceived notions of what's a straight relationship; the plumbing isn't right, but you pass well, you're attractive, you're feminine, etc. My dating experience is pretty common save a couple memorable exceptions, but most of the guys I dated were probably gay or bi. That was my read on it, anyway.

Then there's the argument of whether sexuality is clearly defined, or exists on a continuum as we often here say gender does, too. So, maybe none of the guys we date are truly straight, because there's no such thing as a straight man. But that's a cop out of an answer here. I think the continuum idea is true, but the guys I've dated probably leaned more gay than the average bear.

I feel the closest we can come is our own perception; I feel like a woman, I'm with a guy, I'm having a hetero experience. Or, I'm a guy and I feel like I'm with a guy in a dress, I'm having a gay experience. This is just my opinion, but what's really trippy is that you can see two people in an experience, one of whom is having a hetero experience, the other a gay experience.

Yeah, that's not ideal, and I wouldn't feel as validated. That's also reality, lol. I'd imagine it's a very different thing for women who're post-op. There's less of a mental hurdle for the guys.

I may have replied to this thread before but I want to clarify that I am very much attracted to women,however I have fantisized about men.I'd love to have an opportunity to be with a cute/muscular guy as I have dreamed of being with just to see if it is fantasy or reality.I will admit that I have been sexually attracted to cute/hot/sexy/muscular guys.....I'm ready for the experience,I just want the greatest experience.

Come on Alabama,Florida,Mississippi,Georgia boys talk to me,I wanna man to hold me and make me his gurl.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-27-2009 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Merging 2 consecutive posts. Please use the EDIT button if you wish to add an after thought. :)

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    Come on Alabama,Florida,Mississippi,Georgia boys talk to me,I wanna man to hold me and make me his gurl.

U go girl!

I'm an adventurist

I am attracted to women very much so. I could also say that I am totally attracted to the feminine look, whether its a guy under all that or not, doesn't make a difference to me. If it looks like a pretty woman, I'm attracted to her. I would not mind dating a pretty CD or T-Girl. I would treat her with respect, just as I would any other woman I've ever dated. I'd take her to dinner, a movie, and like to sit down and have long talks with her. If it grew from there, great.

I've also fantasized about being with a man as a woman. Not sure how it would be in reality, but it probably will never happen. I pretty sure I'd do it with a TG or CD, but not sure about the man thing. He would have to be smooth, and have some feminine features. He could have muscles, but must have a smooth body.

I know there are some who can't understand why someone could be attracted to men only when dressed, or fantasizing, but it's a true phenomenon that happens. I've seen many on this site say "go ahead and call me bi or gay, but the fact is, my desires are compartmentalized somehow." Now, if someone is open to being called gay, aren't they being open with themselves as to their orientation? None of us understand all of our thoughts and desires, but you know if your gay or not. Spurious desires, fantasies, and thoughts come and go, in and out of our minds. That is the normal function of the mind. Acting on some of those thoughts is also normal. There is, however, a solid self-understanding of who one is most of the time, so you have to take that person's word for it when they say the way things flow for them.

Laura
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 12-29-2009 at 02:14 AM.

LOL guess im a lesbian. us girls are far more prettier than guys

My problem with men

It's difficult to find the "right" man. It's not that hard to find guys who are interested, because there are lots of them, and they mostly call themselves straight. However, most of them are just looking for an experience with 'kinky sex,' and a large percentage want me to be the "Top." Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's not what I or most bi- CD's like to do when we're feminine.

A lot of gay men are into muscles and masculinity, they want to wrestle and grunt and snort and generally be very non-romantic. A large enough to be scary percent of gay men who want "sissies" are in my opinion the dangerous kind who want to put the sissy in handcuffs add ball gags and then let their imaginations go from that point on.

It's hard to find guys who want a CD/TV/TS as a woman to date in a romantic sense. And of that group, not many are "hunks," and when you get older that statement becomes truer and truer.

Apologies for the generalizations.

I'm hetero, so let me state that up front.

On the other hand, it would be wonderful to go out with someone, a friend perhaps, who would treat me like a lady and I could have fun with. I don't mind flirting and so forth, as long as that is as far as it goes.

My ultimate fantasy is to have someone special who would dress "the other way" and we could go as opposites and have fun, then retire later for ... an intimate relationship. But as I am not looking for anyone anymore (I have a daughter to put through college and yes she knows about this side of me), this is as likely to happen as me hitting the Texas Lotto.

But I can dream.

~M

I would say I have never been attracted to men at all. I've also toyed with the idea of dating a guy as a girl, just for the experience. I even went so far as to post a few pics of myself online in a dating forum, just to see if I would get any responses. I left the ad up and forgot about it until the next day. I was astonished at the amount of replies I got. It seems there's a huge subculture of guys who are into TG. I emailed one guy, and was going to even meet, but at the last second I chickened out. The idea of going out dressed with a man excites me. Being in bed with one does not.

I'm not that into men, whether I'm wearing a dress or not.
    Then again, I don't like peppers and onions on pizza.....I prefer pepperoni & mushrooms.

I'm freaking out now because my gay & lesbian friends on facebook are gonna outnumber my straight friends at the going rate.

Yes, I'm attracted, and yes, I have acted!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Banned Read only

so many men, so few trannies

There in fact is a HUGE contingent of men who are attracted to trannies who do not consider themselves to be gay.

Some of them are sweethearts and some are creepy, but they ALL want sex. Shocker, men want sex.

Thanks to 39 years of testosterone I want sex too.

It's a perfect match. ;-)

-Misty

[SIZE=4]Earlier in this post I admitted to doing it and loving it. For me it is the fulfillment of why I dress. It gives my dressing a purpose. The feeling and expectation of getting ready for a date dressed en-fem is overwhelming. It begins in the shower when I start shaving my legs and underarms. As I put on my bra and panties I feel SOOOOO feminine and it just gets better from there. Yes, the expectation of what could eventually follow is scary at first but, once you have done it you'll find you like it because you feel so girlie. I don't believe that makes me gay, I just believe my feminine side has come into fulfillment.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Lilly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly44B View Post
    [SIZE=4]Earlier in this post I admitted to doing it and loving it. For me it is the fulfillment of why I dress. It gives my dressing a purpose. The feeling and expectation of getting ready for a date dressed en-fem is overwhelming. It begins in the shower when I start shaving my legs and underarms. As I put on my bra and panties I feel SOOOOO feminine and it just gets better from there. Yes, the expectation of what could eventually follow is scary at first but, once you have done it you'll find you like it because you feel so girlie. I don't believe that makes me gay, I just believe my feminine side has come into fulfillment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Lilly[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Very well put the same goes for me I do it and I love it as well[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 12-29-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    Mistybtm

Well... I KNOW I am at least bi. Never been w/a guy who was in drab and only one experience with a TGirl.

That said, I would LOVE to try more with a CD/TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post
    There in fact is a HUGE contingent of men who are attracted to trannies who do not consider themselves to be gay.

Some of them are sweethearts and some are creepy, but they ALL want sex. Shocker, men want sex.

Thanks to 39 years of testosterone I want sex too.

It's a perfect match. ;-)

-Misty
    Yep. Alot of men are attracted to CD but dont like social problems that come with dating one. Someday when it becomes aceptable all men will be after you ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly44B View Post
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Lilly[/SIZE]
    Lilly I am glad you like men to make you feel feminine and girly. That is what us men were born to do. Take care of our ladies and romance them.

Aspiring Member

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    I am still trying to figure out what in h3ll women find attractive about men!
    Well said: I often told my honey that if I were in fact a woman I'd no doubt be a Lesbian. The truth is (with a few exceptions) I can barely tolerate most od the guys I know!!!

Yup I have! and I must say, having a strong masculine man wrap his arms around you is just fantastic!

Mmm???

I think I would try it..I mean what is the point of dressingnand trying to me like a woman if we can t do what they do. We should at least try dating don't yall think girls? Hey can someone explains this website to me. I mean how do I add friends of talk to other members?PLEASE HElP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa: See the Rules/FAQ link in the menu at the top of the page.
    Reine