Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by gracee View Post
    OK. Here's the deal. I could easily, easily see myself being a girl with him [my good buddy]. Getting myself all dolled up (and for me that means garter belt, panties, nylons and heels) and... watching TV and movies on the sofa. Snuggling up against him. Him putting his arm around me. Him putting his hand up my dress. Him stroking my thigh. My falling in love with him... as a girl.
    gracee
    That's what I wrote a couple of days ago. Thinking on it later, I realized I left an important part out: Us guys would be playing. We would have pre-arranged the encounter. I would never spring that on him, I like him too much to disturb our friendship that way. No, I'd have to tell him the deal, that I want to see if his putting his hands on me and around me would get me excited and/or make me "fall in love". Just because I WANT TO KNOW. I want to know what's up with me. I want to know how much further I can go as a girl. I want to know my true sexual identity, one way or another.

My only friend who's ever taken the operation is now happily married... to a man. He was a true heterosexual as a man, and still one as a woman. Says the change was totally natural and unbidden.

Ooooook, so this is where I get confused, I love to dress in lingerie. And my lingerie consists of leather,pvc an corsets, garters and thigh high boots. My "dating" a guy would have to be....another guy dressed also, not lamely but someone else that's passable. And since we d both have to be in lingerie I dunno how much of a "date" it would be. It would just be a bedroom date. My situation is I love women also. So I love real women and I love a crossdressed passable males, but does this make me gay, bisexual or just a straight guy with a fetish for cd's? I'm confused lol. Anyhow, if it was a very hot cd then I'd definately have to play "let's get it on" lol . But like I said itd have to an "in date" and mutual lingerie would have to be a must. But I can't really say what I wanna do would be considered a "date" perse either lol

Good question!

When I'm dressed as a man and when I'm dressed as a woman I tend to fantasize about my wife, women, men and TS/TV. I've been bisexual my whole life and marriage hasn't changed that. I have made vows, however, to my lovely wife of fidelity. I may fantasize, but that's where it stays, in my head. She makes up for it for me whenever I need.

I have thought for several times however I do not have enough bravery inside me

When I am in guy mode I am attracted to guys. I am gay. When Amanda comes out to play I am also attracted to guys.
    Amanda

I have to say that I'm a bi girl. Would like to go out with either a man or a woman on a date. Sex would be great but wouldn't be the main reason for going out. Would love to have more friends!

im with u kelly i luv guys and to be with one as a women would be heavenly

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

like a jeep

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    I am still trying to figure out what in h3ll women find attractive about men!
    Laura, I agree with you completely!

This thread reminded me of one of my favorite episodes from Seinfeld:
    Jerry: "Well, I was walking around naked in front of Melissa the other day--"
    Elaine: "Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a man."
    George: "Why not? It's a good look for a woman."
    Elaine: "Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep."
    Jerry: "So you don't think it's attractive?"
    Elaine: "It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian."
    George: "Well, some women like it."
    Elaine: "Hmm. Sickies."

For me...depends on the day.

Some days, I just wanna bag a hottie honey. Female or hot @ssed CD.

Other days...when I am in my gear, I want a man ho or a hot @ssed CD.

Does this make me gay...probably.

Yet, no where in the equation is "love" even considered.

Yesterday and today, I have had offers for public dates. Last week I had an offer of trying to build a serious emotional relationship.

I realize that when I say that I have zero interest in any emotionalities that it simply makes me a sl*t and I am completely comfortable with it. What I am not comfortable with is trying to please someone elses emotional requirements when they are diametrically opposed to my own.

I realize that this is a very deep and personal subject for each of us that requires intensive introspective soul searching that only......

ohhhh...look! CAKE!

Smile

i love girls way to much to bother dating a guy. no need to lead him on as nothing will happen other than i get a free meal.

When I'm in guy mode I'm only attracted to women but when I'm en femme I turn bisexual with a preference for men.

It is rather strange but my girly self simply adore male attention.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Danger !

[SIZE="3"]I recently found that as I became more feminine in my thoughts and actions, I began to desire intimate relations with a man (though I am not in the least attracted to them !). After this progressed to the point that I actually found myself beginning to look for a man with which to experiment, I became very alarmed. I have had to do some serious soul-searching and psychotherapy on myself, and at present I seem to be returning to normal, and hope that I will continue to do so and never go down that path again ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you dress and go out . .. .

It could happen.

You may not want it to happen. It just can.
    It can be intoxicating dressing, going out and acting like a woman . . . .

Great thread! I loved reading the responses, and i'm suprised in how many posters on here are interested in men.

I prefer GG's, but have been on dates with a couple of men. When i'm dressed in femme, i mostly prefer interest from men. I guess that's the ultimate form of acceptance.

Oh to kiss a man...

Since the moment I first put my mother's lipstick back when I was a kid, I've dreamed of being with a man. And really, it's a large part of my transitioning experience... the fantasy run wild and deep, if you get the drift. I dream of being on a date and just being my natural, femme self, all dolled-up to the nines with some wonderful, handsome man who in every way sees and treats me as the object of his desire. I never have ventured into this reality, but the thought of having, feeling my lipstick peal away from the lips of a man while in a passionate embrace drives me insane, and within where all that kiss would likely lead... How any of us can works so hard to jump over that gender fence and not have this desire escapes me completely. I mean, it's ok..., of course. I just don't get it. When I'm in femme mode, I'm a woman in every way.

So... well, yes. I have thought about being with a guy!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 03-07-2010 at 01:21 AM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Junior Member ErikaLadyoftheDesert's Avatar

Have Fun and be yourself

I have often fantasized about being with a man while Erika, but it has not happened yet. I have been with men before and love the experience, even though or maybe because most of my life I have been with woman. I love the responses and variety of sexual attraction on this threat. Michelle-Leigh, I would not worry about getting back to "normal" that is such a evil word. Just have fun and be yourself.

Ditto to what Barbara, Robyn just said except only when dressed.
    Last edited by Kate17; 03-06-2010 at 11:33 PM.

If I had been asked this question several years ago I would have said "No way would I be with a man "
    Now, When I am Terri I welcome the attention of men and have enjoyed dancing and being kissed by several men that I have met .
    I have never been on a date ,but would consider if ask .

I consider myself to be bi and have dated girls and guys. As my dressing has developed, I find myself moreso attracted to guys now than girls. It's amazing how the roles change when I'm dressed as girl; I enjoy being in the femme girl role around a nice masculine guy.
    Mimi Lee

Now #1 CDs # 2 GGs #3 Men !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I know a few trans men that would be fun to go out with but they are much younger than I am so I'm afraid to ask.
    So damn hunky and cute tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    It could happen.

You may not want it to happen. It just can.
    It can be intoxicating dressing, going out and acting like a woman . . . .
    My thoughts entirely.

Also I am sure there are some "closet bi-guys" out there who like to justify their behaviour by going with a CD.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Haven't thought about it, I HAVE been....

When i'm a male i date females. When i'm female, well i don't date lol. But if i had to date dressed as a girl it would certainly be a male.

Dressing all pretty and femme (as I am right now--slinky dress, heels, panties, perfect midnight-red nails) is always about letting go and letting something beautiful happen. Has been for this girl, anyway.

Whenever I get the chance to be Ann, I'm allowed to let a world of inner feelings come to life. Part of the joy is learning what the different thrilling feelings are. Many of them come from familiar fantasies, but some of them just overwhelm me by surprise. I've never been with a male, as Ann or otherwise, so maybe I've got the surprise of hot passionate desire for making love to a man out there in the future. If it happens I know I would be intense about wanting to totally please him, do or say or act out whatever he asks me for. That's a real female or femme instinct, I think, giving and pleasuring.

Whew maybe I just answered my own question about the guy sex thing!