Thread: Not typically an "under-dresser" but...

Wink Not typically an "under-dresser" but...

I'm not normally prone to "under-dressing", I kinda like the whole creative process of starting with me and trying to create a feminine image and personae.

That being said, I did find a use for it today. Like many of us Marylanders, I was digging myself out of this weekend's blizzard. As I was layering up to go outside I decided to wear Josie's leggings under my jeans (worked quite well actually).

Out there with all the other neighbors shoveling away and got into a conversation with my next door neighbor (the family with the "Life is tough -- PRAY HARD" bumper sticker on their car). We're talking about the upcoming Raven's game, etc. and I can't help but wonder what his reaction would be if he knew I had women's stockings on under my jeans.

A minor thing, but it kinda struck me as funny.....

I have to agree on the leggings. And personally even if I didn't CD I would proably still wear girls leggings, I have one pair of mens under armor leggings that I never wear because they are too long (I'm a bit under average height) but my girls leggings and stockings fit perfectly and they're great in the cold.

On cold days in winter of which there are many in this part of Montana, I wear stockings or pantihose and a cami under my other clothes. It's a good opportunity.
    Every day, I wear panties, regardless of the weather.
    warmly, Linnea

Probably be run out of town on a rail especially if they were black and gold Steelers colored tights!!! Green Bay tonight... Your next!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

yea right-touchdown with no time left-steelers still have time to call priceline for tickets somewhere other than the playoffs!!!!!!!!

I underdressed Sat and Sunday for the extra layers and warmth. Also
    the shaper and support p/hose kept the back and legs from hurting.
    Keeps you warm without alot of bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    I underdressed Sat and Sunday for the extra layers and warmth. Also
    the shaper and support p/hose kept the back and legs from hurting.
    Keeps you warm without alot of bulk.
    If it's practical and enjoyable, what's wrong with that??

I often find pantyhose or tights to help keep me warm. Of course its the way they make me feel too.

Quote Originally Posted by JosieCD View Post
    got into a conversation with my next door neighbor (the family with the "Life is tough -- PRAY HARD" bumper sticker on their car). We're talking about the upcoming Raven's game, etc. and I can't help but wonder what his reaction would be if he knew I had women's stockings on under my jeans.
    With it being that cold, he was probably wearing something similar under his clothes [it's amazing how many guys seem too] and wondering what your reaction would be if you only knew that he had womens stockings/tights under his jeans