[SIZE="3"]
My neighbor to the rescue today:

Today started out really bad. I had an appointment with my Cosmetic Surgeon today. One of many appointments I have had since my car accident. My surgeon tells me they will have to reset my jaw and nose, ouch. The procedure is painful and having had it done already I am not looking forward to it. So home I went feeling down.

Elaine, my neighbor sees me arrive home and she asked me how it went. After explaining to her what the doc said she says to me, "Tiffany needs to come out and play"

Archie Bunker, my dad, is gone for the weekend again, so I went and got dressed, walked out the front door and next door to Elaine's house. None of the other neighbor's know, but today I just didn't care.

We got into Elaine's car and off we went for a late lunch and to have our nails done. After getting our nails done, we sat at Starbucks and chatted a while. Thanks to Elaine, my day ended on a better note!

I think I just found a really good friend in Elaine. Sometimes life has a way of steering you in the direction you need to go. I've been through a lot of ups and downs last few years, but all behind me now. Sometimes life truly begins with your own acceptance.
[/SIZE]