Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst thing that happened when you got caught?

What's the worst thing that happened when you got caught?

I still shake when i think about my worst time getting caught.

I was home alone, my then wife was away for a few days, so I'd been trying on just about all her clothes, which usually fit me, except for her shoes.

I was standing in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror admiring myself, wearing her white lacy full slip, her padded bra, panties, garter belt with stockings and her backless heels, the only ones i could fit in. Her clothes that I'd spent hours trying on were strewn all over the room.

That's when I heard her trying to get in the front door, and calling out my name. I'd taken the precaution of locking the storm door from the inside with a hook, but that didn't stop her. She took off her shoe, broke the glass, then unhooked the door and came in the house.

I was literally frozen in place, unable to talk or move. She came into the bedroom, saw me and screamed at me, calling me names - you know the list. Luckily she then stormed out of the house and I was able to change before she came back.

Things between us hadn't been good at the time, so seeing me in her best lingerie just pushed her over the edge.

A few months later we were divorced; I lost a good wife and a great wardrobe as well.

Let me know your worst time.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    At around 15, my mom noticed her things starting to disappear, like undies and teddies and were found in our bathroom. Since me and my brother were the oldest at the time, we got grounded for the entire summer since none of us would confess to taking these items and listening to dad hurl insults. And if was no fun because that was the first week of summer vacation. I thing that is where I got m start, seeing if I'm being punished for it I might as well indulge. So, while I technically didn't get caught that was one of the worst things ever.

Gold Member
    WOW, well, I would say sorry you lost your wife but if she broke in, it sounds like she probably wasn't the kindest person anyways... maybe you are better off.

My worst thing - When I was a kid, I was outside, hiding in the woods, trying on a pair of hose and got caught by thea couple guys my age.
    Not much came of it at the time except some laughing but then 6 years later, for no reason, the neighborhood a-hole decided to announce it at the bus stop one morning. That was way more mortifying than the getting caught part. Thing is, he hadn't mentioned that it happened 6 years ago, just that it happened.

Looking back, I don't think anyone really cared, but I was pretty much embarrased and worried it would come up again, up til 2 years later when I moved to a different school district.

The guy who announced it, tho it was 20+ years ago, I still can't stand that SOB
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Luckily, I do not have any "discovery" nightmares to share...yet. But I do have plenty of close calls logged in the ledger. Most were when I was married.

I was careful enough to buy my own, instead of "borrow" my wife's things. I also had strategically installed a "driveway alert" alarm so I knew when somebody entered the driveway. But, as we know, everything fails at the exact time you really need it...

I had a similar experience to yours. Home and dressed, when suddenly the little buzzing from the alarm system went off (indicating somebody was coming in the door downstairs). Fortunely, the house was big enough to allow some damage control before discovery.

Superman had nothing on me when it came to the time it took to switch costumes. Everything was "off" and stashed in a flash, the bedroom door locked, and into the shower. When I came out to open the door to my wife's knocking, all I did was describe getting ready for an appointment. Locked door was due to "security".

Everything went well, until I noticed the one stocking on the floor, sticking out from under the bed!! She did not notice, and I quickly grabbed it when she went down to the kitchen.

I often wondered how many other things I might have overlooked over the years...

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I was caught by my grandfather and spanked! My mom was force dressing me along with my aunt when she caught me! and the strange thing is they had clothes that fit(hum) in that case another aunt came un annouced before they could get me dressed.

[SIZE="3"]I was 10 the first time, got a belt to my butt and a broom stick to the head and was grounded until further notice and the pastor of the church came home to anoint me in oil and pray for me.

The second time, I was 19, my room mate came home early from a weekend at the beach, in tow with his brother, father and gf. They came in the front door, which was in direct view of the kitchen which is where I was standing.

Room mate moved out the next day, oh well![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Tiff, if those hot legs in the short dress are yours, I would never ask you to leave.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I have never been caught enfemme.. But when my wife found some skirts at the bottom of my wardrobe she asked.. And I told her I crossdressed.. Boommmm. Lots of screaming and crying and carrying on... She was pretty upset too!

The worst thing that I could imagine would be for her to leave... Take the kids... Take all the money. The house. Half my retirement... Tell everyone. Get fired. And die alone and broke in a cute pink dress..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm assuming everyone here knows what the "doghouse" is. End of comment.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I was in college and walking across a park from the market to my apartment two guys caught me and started calling me names. I told them to F'-off and they proseeced to stomp a mud hole in my a**. I am still kinda sore and that was like 7 years ago
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Angry

That's a tough one, there are two that really stand out for me.

When I was 12 my little brother helped my parents "find" a stash of panties that I had. The told me it was a path I didn't want to go down and asked me to promise never to bring another pair home. I did and kept it with one exception I felt horribly guilty about and got rid of soon.

After I told my wife about me she had insisted that I not touch her things without asking and one time I tried on one of her bras and stretched it. She noticed it didn't fit right and asked me if I had put it on and I had to look her in the face and admit that I'd broken my word and done it.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

It saddens me to think about how many of us are terrified of being discovered crossdressing, even though we're adults...it's one thing for a kid to be afraid of getting caught in his mother's or sister's clothes, but for a grown man to sneak around in his own home and fear being discovered is so sad, it's almost like we're still children only our wives have replaced our parents as the authority figures who frown on our misbehavior...

Quote Originally Posted by PanteeQueen View Post
    At around 15, my mom noticed her things starting to disappear, like undies and teddies and were found in our bathroom. Since me and my brother were the oldest at the time, we got grounded for the entire summer since none of us would confess to taking these items and listening to dad hurl insults. And if was no fun because that was the first week of summer vacation. I thing that is where I got m start, seeing if I'm being punished for it I might as well indulge. So, while I technically didn't get caught that was one of the worst things ever.
    why didn't you return the panties and teddies after you were done. I thought that was the number 1 rule of NOT getting caught.

I was about 12 and Mom caught me in panties,bra, Platex OBG,nylons and heels. She was upset but the punishment wasn't that bad. the next weekend she made me wear woman's clothes all weekend and I have been dressing ever since.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    why didn't you return the panties and teddies after you were done. I thought that was the number 1 rule of NOT getting caught.
    I got caught like this once when I was like 14 yo.

It was not always easy to return the items since she was always around.

She discovered a little suitcase I had in my room with some panties, bras and lycra pants (my favorites then).

She told me she knew, and asked me to talk with my father and confess. I never had the courage, my father never mentioned a word about it (although I'm pretty sure he knew about the incident), I had to go to a shrink for a while.

It was horrible. I felt guilty all the time and had my first ever suicidal thoughts.

It was later forgotten, until one day several years ago, when my mother was about to tell about it as a funny anecdote in from of my wife!!! I gave her the worst look ever, and she understood.

It still haunts me to know that my parents (and probably my sisters) know or remember about this.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    I still shake when i think about my worst time getting caught.

I was home alone, my then wife was away for a few days, so I'd been trying on just about all her clothes, which usually fit me, except for her shoes.

I was standing in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror admiring myself, wearing her white lacy full slip, her padded bra, panties, garter belt with stockings and her backless heels, the only ones i could fit in. Her clothes that I'd spent hours trying on were strewn all over the room.

That's when I heard her trying to get in the front door, and calling out my name. I'd taken the precaution of locking the storm door from the inside with a hook, but that didn't stop her. She took off her shoe, broke the glass, then unhooked the door and came in the house.

I was literally frozen in place, unable to talk or move. She came into the bedroom, saw me and screamed at me, calling me names - you know the list. Luckily she then stormed out of the house and I was able to change before she came back.

Things between us hadn't been good at the time, so seeing me in her best lingerie just pushed her over the edge.

A few months later we were divorced; I lost a good wife and a great wardrobe as well.

Let me know your worst time.

Karen
    Good Lord...that...I felt stressed FOR you just reading that!

I lived with a roommate for a while that had a huge closet with a ton of different dresses. I used to love dressing up in my bustier, thigh high stockings and stilettos and then go over to her closet when she was gone and do my own fashion show trying on all these dresses. She once came home while I was in the midst of this, and thank God I get everything put back in time and ran my ass back to my bedroom before she even opened the front door. I can't imagine the terror and emberassment of getting caught WHILE dressed up by someone you know. It's the stuff of nightmares for me!

The worst thing happened the first time I was really caught-caught. I was about 15 or 16 and came home from high school to find that my father had taken the day off and decided to go through my closet, dresser drawers, look under my bed, for what I still don't know, but there on top on my bed were my bra, slip, makeup, and falsies.

Before I could do or say anything, I was told to go get in the car and was taken to the family doctor who performed a full body examination, including the old anal glove bit. I had never had this done before, and was given no explanation for it this time.

My folks made it real clear that my dressing was never to be done again. I was utterly humiliated and frightened. I probably waited a full month before dressing after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle76 View Post
    Good Lord...that...I felt stressed FOR you just reading that!

I lived with a roommate for a while that had a huge closet with a ton of different dresses. I used to love dressing up in my bustier, thigh high stockings and stilettos and then go over to her closet when she was gone and do my own fashion show trying on all these dresses. She once came home while I was in the midst of this, and thank God I get everything put back in time and ran my ass back to my bedroom before she even opened the front door. I can't imagine the terror and emberassment of getting caught WHILE dressed up by someone you know. It's the stuff of nightmares for me!
    Thanks for your sympathy, Danielle. That incident truly terrorized me, but it didn't stop me from dressing up, not even for a day. Go figure.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    I probably waited a full month before dressing after that.
    Such a horrible experience, and it was only good for a month.

I wish many many parents of young CDs read this forum and discover how INEFFECTIVE these humiliation tactics are on making their kids quit crossdressing.

Gold Member
    I was about 14 or 15 at my Grand Parents house. They lived on a lake, and
    I would spend part of the summer swiming and Fishing.
    Now they had a locker full of bathing suits belonging to some of the Aunt's
    and Cousins. I snached one and would put it on and ware it to bed.
    One Morning, My Grand Mother suprised me early in bed wareing a female
    bathing suit. It was a lot of talking to not let her tell Grampa. Stil not
    shure if she did or not; but it was a long hot summer. Rader

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Nothing too extreme in my case. All of incidents happenned during childhood. 2 stick out in particular. Both were around age 10. 1st one was as a usually ritual upon coming home from school I tried on my mom's clothes. I was careless and left a pair of her hose on her bed (by this point I became an expert of putting everything back, and covering all traces of my dressing), my mom came home saw the evidence of me dressing in her clothes and I will just say it was not a pleasant experience.

The second time was again me being careless and forgetting to put a pair of her hose back. Of course my mom notices the pair missing, and blames my sister. She of course blames my sister right at the dinner table. My sister immediately denies having taken any of her clothing. Then all attention turns on me as being the one who took her hose. A very embarrassing experience that every 10 yr old boy loves to have happen while at the dinner table.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Smile

I guess thats one advantage I had over most others here,I really did"nt start cding untill about fifteen years ago. I just had no interest in it as a kid!!!! Now I am kind of making up for lost time!!!!

Back in my teenage years, I dressed a cross between male and female. One day without thinking, I left the house with eye makeup. When I arrived at a friend’s house he and two other boys where there and made fun of me being very girly without making comments about my eyes. I then realized what had happened and went to leave but they did not let me. They said I needed to stay and do things that I cannot mention here. Guess you can think of it as rape and for a long time afterwards was at their mercy to do things so, they would not tell others about my female side. It got me thinking over time that this must be right and got into it. When it finally stopped, I decided to step back and not dress for several years. Any ways for the years I did not dress, I made every attempt to be completely manly and shrug off Karen. I am very analytical and with all the questions I put to myself Karen was a huge part of me. I did seek help for what the boys did to me and thankful that I did rather than haunt me.
    SRS January 27

got caught by my folks when I was a kid and sent to a therapist but I was to embarrassed to open up to him and talk. I regret that now and would love to see a therapist again
    I haven't been caught since but then I don't care if I am not that I am totallyopen but the closet doesn't have a door.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

i got caught by my grandfather, while trying on my grandmother's bustier, age 13.

Also got caught by my wife, about age 50. I was wearing her underwear, and slip and stockings, necklace and earrings. lucky I managed to hide the dress and wig before the door opened. I had to tell her, "I have a secret hobby." She swore like a pirate. Things had been on and off tense and the tension became more so. Now years later I have 8 dresses in my closet--when she thinks I should be limited to 6. And thinks i spend too much time on this site. LOL!