Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the worst thing that happened when you got caught?

ok,mom knew her stuff

My exposure was at the age of 21.I'd came home on leave from the navy,it was late and no one was home at my mothers condo.So I knocked and knocked,no one there at all.It was about 2:00 am ,so I assumed everyone was gone.Well having being dropped off by a cabby really stranded me ,so I broke in her place by a side widow,I'd thought everything would be cool when she got back the next day,I'd say" look how insecure your place is".Anyways with the place to myself that night,it was more than I could resist,I hadn't dressed in like 2 years,and Mom always had bomb clothes.So my mind began to ponder?Is she visiting a friend?Will she come home in the middle of the night?

I really couldn't stand it anymore,I said to myself "No one is going to come home this late.It was about 3:00 am.So i thought"I want this,it's now or never,no one is coming home this late,do it now.It had been so long for me,a whole two years,i was dying inside.And now my chance.I dived into her closet,her stuff was so silky and wonderful,I was in a true wonderland.I mean she had some really sweet things

I tried on 4 outfits,I was totally humming from head to toe,so i thought ,no ones here,lets go all the way.I went into the bathroom and found all this fantastic make up.I was having so much fun,she had wigs too.Things began to get strewn around, the more confident i became.

So here i am totally made up in femme,in my moms stuff,AND I HEAR THE KEY BEING PUT IN THE LOCK AND THE DOOR OPENING...OMG at 5:30 am.NO WAY!

I quickly dodged into the bathroom and turned the tub water on,it was my only hiding spot.I ripped everything off like a mad dog and stuffed it into the laundry hamper real deep, thinking I might evade this somehow.Anyways ,She started pounding on the door"are you ok"?Yea Mom I'm good.Meanwhile I'm trying to scrub all this long life makeup off,and I don't have the slightest hint in getting it off.Omg,I was panicking rubbing it from one side of my face to the,I JUST COULD NOT GET IT OFF,and then she came in,You ok she said,yea mom I'm alright.So I spent an hour in the bathroom,learning about how makeup just dosnt come off with a wash rag!Well 'I had to come out eventually.I still had traces of makeup everywhere...She looked at my face, I began to tear but held it back pretty good the next thing I knew,I was getting this super big hug..I'll never forget that hug,it was truly unconditional love at it's best.

My wife caught me a few years ago. I was fully dressed convincingly in heels, miniskirt, make up etc and she walked in. After she stared at me for a bit, we talked about it and she said it explained a lot about my submissive behaviour and lack of masculinity. Since then, our relationship has been much better and she has stopped demanding that I behave like a traditional male which I find almost impossible anyway.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    The worst thing .... I was emotionally abused, called a filthy f*gg*t pervert, accused of all manner of sexual activity that I had never even imagined, and lost all the childlike innocence that had carried me thus far. I went from feeling warm and clean inside to feeling hated and filled with hate, to feeling dirty and having a soul and heart all covered in sh*t. I came to learn that God hated me and that life was not worth living for someone like me.

Now -- I pray everyday to that same God for helping me to learn that all of that is not true.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    I am lucky enough to be "out" to my GF and am embraced / encouraged by her. My roomates at school have little idea, however, (they know I dressed for RHPS, but they don't know I dress much more often) and this next quarter could get interesting with guy sharing my room back in class. Here's hoping nothing too traumatizing happens.

Red face

The first time I was caught with anything was when I was eight, my father came upstairs to use the bathroom and silly me, I forgot to lock the door and he came in to the sight of his eldest child kneeling on the sink in front of the mirror putting on eyeliner. Needless to say I was beaten right there on the spot. Then my mother came up to see my father stomping off downstairs, she asked what happened and he just growled at her, she then heard me crying in the hall way. and came around to see me a mess on the floor with mascara running down my face. She comforted me, commented on what a good job I did, cleaned me up and sent me to bed. I woke up the next morning expecting my parents to talk to me about it, but no one said anything. That's when I remembered that my parents had been drinking prior to the event and had stayed up all night doing so. They were so drunk they forgot everything, but I will not forget how scared I was that night.

Wink

I would say that is a good Idea, because if nothing does happen and your stash is not found no harm no foul right?

Smile Getting caught.

I've never experienced "getting caught" but can say without hesitation I could care less if I did. I have plenty self esteem and proud of who I am. If someone doesn't like the way I am....so be it! Fortunately, my wife knows and supports my crossdressing. This know fact make it more comfortable being myself.

This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.

Platinum Member
    never really been caught, but was "outed" by an angry ex wife to family, friends, co-workers and pretty much anyone else she talked to. Oddly enough it didn't seem to change my relationship with anyone that mattered.

I had a lovely first wife who passed away and I also had 3 very playful English Cockers. I kept my stash of colorful panties in a bag in the closet - i gues i was just trying to get caught. My dogs thought that was a bag full of fun toys and had them spread all over the house. Naturally, my wife got home first. Woops!

Later, I was in montreal with a friend before I was very good at makeup - I probably looked like a horror movie extra. We were walking down a busy street in the early evening when what looked like a hooker started running toward me screaming -it's a man - its a man! Talk about a rush - the whole world stopped to look at me.

My wife left me, my kids won't speak to me, my dad disowned me, my brothers and sisters moved off and changed their last name, none of my friends will answer the phone, my dog peed on my leg and took up with another man, I lost my job and can't find another one, the townspeople burned a cross in my yard and forced me to sneak out of town in the middle of night, which means I lost my home, and the preacher said I'm going to hell. Only my mom stuck by me, but when I drove in the pouring rain to pick her up the day she got out of prison, she got run'd over by a damned ol' train.

Other than that, it's been pretty smooth sailing, and I feel so free now!

The worst thing for me was...........

I had a buddy at the time that was in need of a place to live. I usually will CD to sleep and enjoy the feel of it all, I was working swing shift, he worked days. I got up one morning and he was at work and he had just moved in the day before so I figured he would be at his old place cleanin things up or at the least at work. Well he was at work, thank goodness. I got up one morning and went and made coffee and sat down to watch a bit of TV. Back in them days it was common for me to stay up for 2 or 3 days with some prohibited help. I sat back down and fell back asleep, When I opened my eyes I wasnt sure what time it was so I wanted to get back in my bedroom in case the roommate came in. I went in my room and on my dresser was a note that simply said " Nice Dress" well it was a long silky nightgown, I had on a bra with breastforms in, and I might have been wearing pantyhose or tights or something like that also. That night when I got home from work the conversation was pretty awkward for a bit then it was done. Well Travel thru time a year forward, I find out a year lter that he didnt bother to keep it to himself what he saw, he had to tell EVERYONE he knew. When I found that out I went to his house where he was living to get stuff back he had borrowed from me and I just told him I wanted my stuff.
    I then told him it was to bad he had to screw up a friendship because he couldnt keep someones personal life to himself. At this point I was at his front door I stepped in to get my things, he started yelling at me, So I had to open a can, and Yes I had to use it all on him then and there. I Beat him down and gave him an attitude adjustment. The neighbors down stairs came running up to see what was going on, and to get me off him. I didnt talk to him for 3 months and one day he called and apologized. But yrs later he still screwed it up again, so I quit talking to him. BUT Side note- When I found out all the people he had told, I realized NONE of them treated me any different than before they knew. I was thankful for that yes.
    I may be an at home in private crossdresser, but if you dont know about me, I am very much male body and features, 6'1" and 240 lbs. and so I never felt bad at all about putting him down on the floor, and I would do it again if it came to it.

Hearing these makes me sorry for everyone's luck, but happy for how little my CD affects me. Sherri, I don't know how you made it, but that just proves your strength. Wish everyone a strong will and good life. As it is, my roommate still steals my bras and shows them to his friends for harassment (And he threw out quite a bit of my stuff), but that isn't how he found out. I'm very open about it, at least, at college.

If I was to say when I was 'caught', though, it would be when my childhood friend got hit by the double-whammy I hoped he'd never know. "1. I crossdress, 2. I'm gay." A wonderful combination that'll tear all the precious memories to shreds.

Anyway, it happened when he was helping me pack for college and we went through our sentimental goodbyes and the like. After reminiscing about the good jokes, the great games, and the small embarrassing details, he hopped up from his chair and took out the bag I kept my things in from under my bed (He probably saw it when we were cleaning) since I asked if he could grab me another suitcase...My face turned redder than a cherry as he tossed it to me. Managing to catch it, I stumbled about, trying to find an excuse not to use it, but when I put it down, he opened it to find my bras, panties, and make up.

Having been wearing long sleeves that whole summer after finally starting to shave, he found out about that little fiasco when I tried running, and he grabbed my shirt. I wriggled out of it without thinking and got tackled to the ground. After a rather awkward huffing and puffing since we just ran about my entire house (which was thankfully empty), we played question&answer to which I cleared up the cross dressing and he simply stood over me stunned. I kicked him off me, shouted "I guess I should say I'm gay too!" and stormed off to my room. He left soon after.

We talked a bit over the phone, but never saw each other the same way. Never figured out what he really thought. In college I simply made it part of me, though my family and old friends don't know....I think....
    Last edited by RancidRabbits; 03-04-2010 at 10:31 PM.

I've been caught a few times by my parents, but have posted all the details before so won't go into it. What I really wanted to say is how sad this all is.

That people can be so mean and judgmental about something as simple as what type of cloth we choose to to put on our bodies.

The double standards and pettiness of it all just stun me. If person 'A' wears this outfit, it is perfectly OK. If person 'B' wears the same outfit, they are liable to get shunned, teased, outcast and even physically abused.

Sometimes I don't like this world very much.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    My wife left me, my kids won't speak to me, my dad disowned me, my brothers and sisters moved off and changed their last name, none of my friends will answer the phone, my dog peed on my leg and took up with another man, I lost my job and can't find another one, the townspeople burned a cross in my yard and forced me to sneak out of town in the middle of night, which means I lost my home, and the preacher said I'm going to hell. Only my mom stuck by me, but when I drove in the pouring rain to pick her up the day she got out of prison, she got run'd over by a damned ol' train.

Other than that, it's been pretty smooth sailing, and I feel so free now!

Gender standards won't fade away any time soon, but it's no reason to dislike the world. Humans lack understanding of foreign things; that's nature.

Besides, you're defined by your choices, not other's thoughts. Though I'm sure it's not what you mean, I'll discourage leaving this world, for that is to cower from choice and yourself.
    If the rabbits not your liking, call me Allison.

Typical outfit: Baggy pants and a tight hoodie: dark, of course. (I'll get a picture soon ^W^)

The avvy pic isn't me

Cheer up

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I've been caught a few times by my parents, but have posted all the details before so won't go into it. What I really wanted to say is how sad this all is.

That people can be so mean and judgmental about something as simple as what type of cloth we choose to to put on our bodies.

The double standards and pettiness of it all just stun me. If person 'A' wears this outfit, it is perfectly OK. If person 'B' wears the same outfit, they are liable to get shunned, teased, outcast and even physically abused.

Sometimes I don't like this world very much.
    It does no good to go there Cristi. Your right but..........
    Women could talk about all kinds of things that are not fair to them.

I was caught by my father when I was about 15. My bedroom was in the basement and in the mornings he would shout down and I would wake up. One morning for what ever reason he came down and pulled the covers off me....he saw me in a nightgown went red faced and ripped it off me. He told me to never ever tell my mother, soon after the sexual abuse started.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    . . .
    The worst thing that I could imagine would be for her to leave... Take the kids... Take all the money. The house. Half my retirement... Tell everyone. Get fired. And die alone and broke in a cute pink dress..
    My my, aren't you the bright and cheerful one?!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    I was about 12 and Mom caught me in panties,bra, Platex OBG,nylons and heels. She was upset but the punishment wasn't that bad. the next weekend she made me wear woman's clothes all weekend and I have been dressing ever since.
    Please please can I be punished by your mom?
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Spent three days in the lockup because my parents were out of town.