Thread: Movie Scene

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar

Movie Scene

If you could re-create any movie scene, what would it be?

The only thing I can really thing of is coming down a huge spiral staircase, dressed in a huge, frilly ball gown while everyone else is in black tie attire adoring me as I decend.

Two scenes immediately come to mind. Princess Leia in "Star Wars" blasting open the garbage chute in the detention chamber saying: "Into the garbage chute flyboy." and Lara Croft swinging around her balcony shooting the bad guys invading her home in "Tomb Raider".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Has to be Carrol Burnett coming down the grand stair case in a dress made from the curtains.. With the curtain rod attached in the skit "Went with the wind". .

Last edited by Karren H; 12-23-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Pretty Woman
    I liked the dress with the boots and when she hiked up her skirt and said, "darn I got a run in my pantyhose. Oh yea, I'm not wearing pantyhose." Loved the guys look.

Ripley in Aliens, when she had to go back in to rescue Newt. Looks the Queen in the eye and says "Stay away from her, you bitch!" and then proceeds to blast the heck out of the joint. Ah, what a woman!
    NOT your girl next door!

I would like to be Mrs. Smith in Mr. and Mrs Smith. I know its not a scene, but I wanna do the whole movie!

How about Marilyn Monroe as she stands over the subway air vent and has her dress blown upward.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Jodie Foster in 'Contact', when she is released and plummeting down inside that huge "time machine" that transports her to another time/dimension/planet or wherever she went. (only I would prefer to be naked in my scene).

I related closely with the way her character's mind worked, and outlook on "life".