Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a quick thinker?

Gold Member
    I feel quick thinking is relatively tied to how relaxed you are at that point. When someone asks me something unexpected, I may or may not have something good as I might be a bit startled. A shopper sneaking up on me while my head is in a rack for example. But when I am at a cashier, I almost expect something and am relaxed.

For instance, I was buying a couple of tops once and the cashier goes "I'll bet these will look good on you." I replied "They will go great with the Capris I bought last week." She just giggled and moved on to small talk. Nothing embarassing there. Oh, and it was true.

Over time, you get more relaxed in various situations just on sheer repetition.

Freedom?

Three answers popped into my head

1. Because I can

2. I'm free to do so

3. I like them

(not a whale)
    "no i don't, you must have me confused with someone else"

a stupid question begets a stupid answer

Wink My choices

Maybe she was trying to strike up a conversation with you, so it may have been a chance to make a new friend.

I may have responded, "Because I love the way they make my legs look."

Or "Probably for the same reason you do. After all, not all men are alike. It's fun to be different."

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Talking Speechless?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd be speechless! Lol.
    THAT would be a first! LoL. But yeah, as long as their tone was not abrasive or threatening I would engage in light conversation, maybe ask her if she wanted to see my new panties! Lol

its what i always admired most about real drag queens-their fast quick whited and mostly outragous responses!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol