Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers, how do you want us men to treat you in public?

Normally, as a man, then I get treated as such. So if I present myself as Melanie, a woman, then...? Seems pretty self evident to me.

Now if a guy is dressed in womens clothes but not presenting themselves as such- in terms of their name, mannerisms, overall gender identity, then you would treat them as a man.

There is a difference between a man dressing as a woman vs a man identifying themselves and presenting as a woman.

Melanie

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Spoil me, shower me with diamonds and designer clothes Take me to Europe on your private jet!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Doesn't that happen when you play hockey?
    Maybe that's why Karren plays hockey!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

If I am dressed as a lady, presenting as a lady, and acting as a lady, then treat me as a lady.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Simple. I want to be treated as a lady, with courtesy and respect. In return, I will treat you with courtesy and respect as well.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Chivalry is not dead! Treat me as a cultured refined woman. I'll try to act like one.

If out at a crowded mall, grocery, etc. Just smile, say hello at the most and let me keep on doing my thing. Generally I am trying to blend in and not get noticed as being a CD/TV when out in public.

But I'm just a B- at that, too much chatting with my deep voice, or creating a scene where people start to notice my full coverage makeup, wig, hmmm pretty damn tall.....well the gig is up and they read me and I hate being a side-show. Well sometimes I am just a wild Tgirl and don't care, but i pick my battles and venues for that act.

At da club, come up say hi and we will have a nice chat! LOL

This is how

As a gentleman admirer who loves this lifestyle and who has enjoyed the company of many CD friends over the years, I have learned that respect and honesty are very important. I treat people as a whole with the same treatment that I want to be treated with. When it comes to CDs, especially those that are deeper into the CD lifestyle, it is usually on the level of a man entertaining and respecting a natural women. I enjoy making my CD friends feel the experience of being a women. In most cases, I have been told that after a date or a meeting, my friends always tell me that they never felt as feminine as I had made them feel. Thats how you make CDs feel.
    Jerry

There is a difference between a man dressing as a woman vs a man identifying themselves and presenting as a woman.
    And I am generally in the former category. (Does that make me a trans-former?)

As a Lady of course

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    If out at a crowded mall, grocery, etc. Just smile, say hello at the most and let me keep on doing my thing. Generally I am trying to blend in and not get noticed as being a CD/TV when out in public.

But I'm just a B- at that, too much chatting with my deep voice, or creating a scene where people start to notice my full coverage makeup, wig, hmmm pretty damn tall.....well the gig is up and they read me and I hate being a side-show. Well sometimes I am just a wild Tgirl and don't care, but i pick my battles and venues for that act.

At da club, come up say hi and we will have a nice chat! LOL
    Wow Deidra you are a very beautiful woman. Look like a classy MILF. I appreciate the help you ladies have given me. I understand some of you are sensitive about these issues and I truly understand as society does not accept CDs too well.

Crossdressers, how do you want us men to treat you in public?

just treat us as any other women,

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    i see crossdressers in public but i am not sure how to treat them. Do you ladies like to be addressed as a woman, have guys opening your doors, let you go first etc...
    yes.
    warmly, Linnea

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Since I live as and present as a woman, I always want to be treated as a beautiful lady (whether you think so or not!), and yes, I DO like guys to open doors for me and do other sweet things, and I eat up compliments like candy.

(I'm TS not CD, but thought I might as well contribute my
    Shouldn't that be .20 with inflation!
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, I agree with everyone else. When I'm dressed and trying my best to present as a woman, cut me some slack, even if I don't "cut the mustard" ... please, I would very much like it if you still treat me as you would any other genetic woman.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    Since I live as and present as a woman, I always want to be treated as a beautiful lady (whether you think so or not!), and yes, I DO like guys to open doors for me and do other sweet things, and I eat up compliments like candy.

(I'm TS not CD, but thought I might as well contribute my
    Shouldn't that be .20 with inflation!
    *giggles* I don't think you're all alone with this. Myself(also living as a girl full time), I love the feeling as well.

Though I do admit that the "compliments" can be rather creepy sometimes like when a customer calls you honey.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    I see crossdressers in public but I am not sure how to treat them. Do you ladies like to be addressed as a woman, have guys opening your doors, let you go first etc...
    Politely
    and fem.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Like a queen ( regal, not gay slang )
    How would you treat a GG? That's what to think of when out with us or meeting us.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I want to be treated like crap and called names and beat up! But that's just me!
    Isn't that why you got married?
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 12-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I want to be treated like crap and called names and beat up! But that's just me!
    Is that why you love hockey??

HI..
    Well i m just a woman & i dress accordingly except when i m working in the building or doing related work . that s part of my background . & even now i still swing a hammer . so i still get the respect as a woman . & i can still pull rank .

As a woman i belong to a number of groups . & i am treated as any other woman . i have no problems at all . & even where we live we have a hard core group of guys & even they treat me as a woman . & they if it was needed would stand no rubbish from those who were inclined to treat me other wise .
    So yes i have respect for who i am ....
    For a guy some times you will find we as women do think differently . & do things differently . thats how we are wired . & what i would like to see is that we can walk down any street go any where . & not have to look over our shoulders to check. if some one is following us with intent of doing some thing to us .
    That. is part of the respect we would like to see . & out alone at night ...
    To open doors & say hi is nice . To have trust that you guys will not molest us would be so much nicer .

That is the respect we would like . so really this is to all men . not just those we know .

...noeleena...

If you don't like the way I look or what I do just keep walking but but when dressed up yes i do like to have the door held for me and treated as any women would be treated.

Well as for me. Since I'm not out. I'd say that if I were, that I'd want to be treated like everybody else. Make no difference with me or anyother woman or man you would encounter.. I'd just be happy to get to go out dressed....
    No, those are my Panties]

Quote Originally Posted by cordgrass View Post
    What about women? Should I act like a man when I'm with a CD I'm romantically interested in? I'm very confused.
    Unless they're bi, and bi as in more interested in men than women, then no, it's one of the worst things you could do (at least in my opinion).

Treat us like ladies, that is how we dressed.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

R-e-s-p-e-c-t

Perhaps it might depend on the CDs perspective. If the CD views himself as a man in womens clothes, it's probably going to be awkward to be treated as femme. If, on the other hand, she is femme when dresed then she should be accorded the courtesies of a woman.

Oh, Karen, that's why I always carry personal protection when out in femme, and I don't mean condoms.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.