Thread: OMG I'm a fat burning machine!!

OMG I'm a fat burning machine!!

I weighed myself today, and I am down below 205!!
    I can't believe it and am sooo happy. I've been trying really hard to figure out ways to lose weight & now it's working.

I've been working out some lately, and started taking Strattera for ADHD (it has an appetite suppressant effect) & eating less meat so I retain less water.

About 3 years ago I was up to my highest weight ever which was 255!! Last year I worked for Schwan's & was losing weight from that & now am doing better.
    The size 14 jeans I bought last night are a tiny bit big in the waist now, but still kind of tight in the butt & thighs. Of course there's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah!! I'll send you some of mine to burn!! I've been batteling those last 10 pounds and not winng and the holidays are not going well so far! Lucky girl!! I lost 50 in 9 months but to get back to 170 is killing me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    get back to 170 is killing me!!
    I know what you mean Karren I keep bouncing from 180 - 190 lbs. Been trying for ages to get to 170. Haven't been 170 since I was born. lol

Fantastic Daniela good for you!

Vicki

not fair... can i give you the 35 ive gained....

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

Crazy Math

[SIZE="3"] I think I've lost the same 10 lbs, 5 times this year, does that mean I've lost 50 lbs.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Weight Loss

Daniella:
    Congratulations Sweetie.
    I quit smoking 7 months ago and am now approaching a weight gain of 20 pounds. Everyone says i'm so much better off, but none of my outfits are fitting me and I'm feeling like a blimpie. About the ony plusses are my boobs, but my waiste is approaching "just too much".......

Good for you babe..
    Laura L

Hope to join you soon.

Gold Member
    Alright! It sure is good when you see the number on the scale drop. I was kicking ass this summer, of course the cold set in and I got lazy and started eating normal again.

Just don't be like me and let most of it come right back :S

It is good though that you are at 205 when your biggest was 255. 205 is not that big for a GM.

Well hey keep it up!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Daniela.....I think you and I are and have been on the same page, so to speak, as far as our weight is concerned. I was in the ladies dept. at Walmart a few days ago and purchased a nice pair of jeans (size 14). They fit great! During spring & summer, I tend to keep my weight down from doing yardwork, etc. During winter months, I become more of a couch potato watching TV and eating chocolate eclairs, pizza and......