Thread: out of mouths of kids

out of mouths of kids

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.Mine turned out pretty good my daughter and her it came down with our grandaughter who is my princess my daughters IT is very homofobic but I dont dress when paige is hear as per IT's request he has got to be the most IGNORENTprick ever well when they got here my wife and i was babysitting nieces they are 8yr old twins they know I dress and one of them came up and asked me if i was wearing a bra today i said no she asked why not i told her that paige was on her way she said ok after IT got here the twin that asked me if I was wearing a bra went up to IT and told him she had a secret to tell him so he bent his ear down and said go ahead she said real quietly did you know uncle frank wears a bra? he freaked out and it ruined his whole weekend every one was dying laughing when he told them what she said no one else cares that I dress just him hes such an a**
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

hysterical

now that was a good one. i wish i could have been the fly on the wall for that. i hope your new year is just as humorous.

amy

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Davis View Post
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas.Mine turned out pretty good my daughter and her it came down with our grandaughter who is my princess my daughters IT is very homofobic but I dont dress when paige is hear as per IT's request he has got to be the most IGNORENTprick ever well when they got here my wife and i was babysitting nieces they are 8yr old twins they know I dress and one of them came up and asked me if i was wearing a bra today i said no she asked why not i told her that paige was on her way she said ok after IT got here the twin that asked me if I was wearing a bra went up to IT and told him she had a secret to tell him so he bent his ear down and said go ahead she said real quietly did you know uncle frank wears a bra? he freaked out and it ruined his whole weekend every one was dying laughing when he told them what she said no one else cares that I dress just him hes such an a**

that is very funny. these kids are lucky to have you to amuse them. your openness about it is going to benefit them throughout their lives.
    Happiness is a choice.

Awesome story, Thanks for sharing that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Its great that you are open with the kids about this.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    ......................................... my daughters IT is very homofobic but I dont dress when paige is hear as per IT's .................................................. ...........
    Just out of curiosity, what is IT?
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what is IT?
    my so called future son in law btw he is still married has 5 kids he doesnt support and a drunk so I call him a IT
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Carrie,

I wonder if your niece was trying to make fun of her stepfather-to-be in her own way. She got the reaction she wanted.

edit: I see storm clouds coming your daughter's way if she marries this guy. I hope she sees his issues before marrying him.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 12-28-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: correction

my so called future son in law btw he is still married has 5 kids he doesnt support and a drunk so I call him a IT
    I have a few other names for people like that, but none that I can say in open forum.....

You ruined its weekend without even trying. You couldn't have planned it better if you tried
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

So much fun being able to "tweak" a person who deserves the tweaking.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member
    I think thats short for "&%it"

Gold Member
    Hugs carrie and cries tears of joy and says -
    Sister I am so glad this cesspool is marrying into YOUR family and not mine

Carrie next time you need to wear a short skirt and some fishnets for IT's arrival.
    And while at it, take a photo or two and post in "risky business"

WAIT WAIT WAIT - this guy is a loser, I sincerely hope you are trying to persuade your daughter to NOT marry this guy!
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 12-27-2009 at 05:16 PM. Reason: forgot to say ...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post

WAIT WAIT WAIT - this guy is a loser, I sincerely hope you are trying to persuade your daughter to NOT marry this guy!
    My thoughts exactly.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I can't wait to read your post about next Christmas.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Sometimes "love" is...

...not only blind, but deaf and mute as well...

Why is it that women always seem to go for the "bad boys" and then wind up complaining bitterly about them to the decent guys they overlooked when those losers (Duh!) invariably turn out to be bad news (especially after they've gotten them pregnant before leaving town) ?

Great that you can be that open....dont sound like a guy I wany in my family

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Thanks Carrie, for the definition.

Sad when there are so many "IT's" running around.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ...not only blind, but deaf and mute as well...

Why is it that women always seem to go for the "bad boys" and then wind up complaining bitterly about them to the decent guys they overlooked when those losers (Duh!) invariably turn out to be bad news (especially after they've gotten them pregnant before leaving town) ?
    I sure do wish I knew the answer to that one the day she met him I suddenly became the stupidest dad around the only good thing that has come out of this is my 3 yr old granddaughter who is my princes acording to her im the best paw paw in the world

The face of a child can say it "all",
    Especially the mouth part of the face...

lol

Great story,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]