Thread: 2 a.m. In a wal-mart in severville TN

Smile 2 a.m. In a wal-mart in severville TN

Ok, I couldn't sleep. Just layin there thinking with my wife out like a light in a deep sleep. I'm going to the only store open at this hour. Besides there won't be anybody there to interrupt me while brousing the femme clothing. I was in drab. I did the pass by to make sure the coast was clear. And then into the panty isle. After picking out several pair, I saw a couple of ladies my age coming. I thought I should run for it, but then I said. What the heck? So I continued on shopping. They acted a little drunk anyway. LoL... So I finally made my selections, and started toward the check outs. Found the line I wanted to use that was open. And these ladies were now with their husbands in the line across from me. One of them saw me coming and moved to the line that I was headed for. Now I have several items in hand. Panties, bra and pantie sets? All very visible. So I thought "here it goes". I stood behind here for what seems to be eternity. And she finally pays for her things and then just stands there. As to see what all I was buying. So I thought, this is going to be interesting. I stood there with my head up watching for the SA's response. And she started small talk as she was checking out the items. While I notice the lady who was watching go over to her friends. They all took their time while I was finishing up paying. I was able to make it out of there with only kind words from the SA. And those ladies and their husbands only followed me out of the store.

I just want to remind all of you ladies who go shopping in drab or en femme. You don't have to worry so much about being attacked. After all you are still a guy, just a guy who likes women's clothes...
    No, those are my Panties]

Good for you, I am glad you decided not to run

There could be any number of reasons why why your buying those items

The sales assistant don't care they know your money pays their wages

As for anyone else they are only guessing
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Oh yeah!!! Funny too but I've been to the Walmart in Summersville WV after midmight many times enfemme and it is a great place to go out dressed your first few time! Even in the heart of the bible belt no one cared let alone attacked me.. Lol. And there were surprisingly quite a few people there!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Being here in Middle TN. I can relate partially...in the fact that I've gone in the local "Wally World" many a time to buy female clothing....from bra's and panties to tops, nylons, make up you name it...the only thing I can't relate to is going at 2AM in the morning....because I simply go in there anytime I want but there's not anything I want from "Wally World" at 2AM in the morning that badly!!!! LOL
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

I was there this morning, about 10:30 am, to get nylons. I couldn't find thi hi's, so I asked a SA and she helped me find what I wanted. And I told her I'd better get two pair, so if I snag one, I'll still be ok. So then she showed me the value pack one. Three pair in a box. So I got one of those and 2 of the ones with lace on top...BJ

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Good for you, Paula.... Now you know what many of us have learned, that nobody even seems to notice or react to our femme shopping when they see it. And I also learned that it is of utmost importance to go to the dressing room (if the store has them) and try on pants, tops, skirts and dresses before you buy; I do it all the time and no one has ever even given me a second glance. I likewise try on shoes, walking in them up and down the aisle before buying... Just be nonchalant and go about your business as though there is nothing unusual about it ![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 12-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old bar saying":

"all women still in a bar at 2 a.m. are beautiful".

I think we get to include Wal-Mart, too, right? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ginger

Only one issue

Wal-Mart is not where I want to shop. And generally, 2 AM is not when I want to shop. Congrats to you for a successful trip though.

anytime is a good time to shop at walmart, i just dont want to be in one of those pictures of people that shop with weird outfits on!

Hi Paula, don't worry about them. I just picked up some panties today at Walmart for myself while dressed in my male clothing. Been buying lingerie off and on since my early teens so it doesn't bother me much. I just put them in the cart usually where everyone can see.

I also buy my wife's maxipads for her because she is too shy to buy them. Usually she hurrys and buys the wrong ones and then complains. So quite often when I get to the pad aisle there are women there also picking up pads. Most times they ignore me or run off embaressed to be picking up pads with a man there. But many times I have seen them smiling and sometimes whispering to each other. A couple times I have seen them laughing. It doesn't bother me one bit. I feel like a woman inside and I have just as much right as they do to shop for women clothing, personal hygiene products or make-up. I think next time I see someone smiling, whispering or laughing I will ask them which pad they prefer using. After all we "girls" always enjoy getting advice from GG's.

So remember don't let people like the ones you encountered make you feel embaressed. You have as much right as them to shop for anything you want.

Vicki

They can only speculate, never run or look sheepish. For all they know you were buying them for your wife.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

So will we be seeing you on "PeopleOfWalmart.com" ?

last time I went shopping was 1 am at a wal mart =P

Was a couple days before christmas though, so it was packed. I bought the stuff I wanted, paid for it, and left. I even talked to the cashier there about yu gi oh lol
    removed

Quote Originally Posted by livinggingerly View Post
    Wal-Mart is not where I want to shop. And generally, 2 AM is not when I want to shop. Congrats to you for a successful trip though.

Oh but they have the L.E.I. line... such CUTE bras and panties.. I love em.. GOt 3 pairs of bikinis but cant find a bra in my size, 38B.. only go to 36B, now if I could get one of those bra add a size things, that increase the band size of your bra.. then I could get some of the cute matching sets.. but until then, I'll settle for just some nice seperates that go well together... But you gotta see their line of underthings... lots of cute choices.. and the price is incredible.. anyway, havent gone out dressed, to a walmart, though I dod go to Kroger(Grocery store) and then to the gas station for a pack of smokes.. I was not even close to looking like a woman, I was a dude, with a little makeup on and a cotton cami, with a bra, showin that my boobs were real.. and jeans.. I looked a sight.. but I did my shopping, cowardly went to the self checkout. but at the gas station, I had to ask for my cigarettes.. noone bothered me at either place, nor battled an eyelash.. the clerk at the station probably busted a gut after I left, but he was very sweet and respectful to me while I was there. even called me ma'am..

I have gone to Wal-Mart fully dressed during the peak hours, I even asked an Sales Associate about a certain makeup. Only at the register did we encounter the stares or comments. So What!

It Hurts but, these are the same people who at home look at Redtube and search us.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

I just recently purchased a bunch of makeup at Wallyworld but used the self check out line. Naturally it screwed up so the clerk had to come over but no big deal. It is much more self inflicted than anything else.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

for me I like to shop at K mart for my femme things mostly because there hardly anyone there. I just bought a sport bra there just last nite