Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved my legs for the first time!

Aspiring Member

Shaved my legs for the first time!

Hey gals, it has been a while since I've been actively on the boards. To tell the truth I haven't really been feeling like dressing lately, in fact the last time I did was probably around the last time I posted.

ANYWHO, my SO is out of town for the week so I couldn't pass up the chance to finally try shaving my legs and oh my god it is a liberating feeling A little chilly now, but the feeling is great. I just thought I'd share Wish me luck for when my SO returns and sees the results
    Attached Images Attached Images

Way to go girl, your legs look fantastic!

Your legs look and feel great,don't they? Good luck with your wife.
    Jeanna

The best feeling! I miss it so much. Enjoy it!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey View Post
    The best feeling! I miss it so much. Enjoy it!!
    I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can! I have a feeling this may be the first and only time.

I haven't tried it yet...but...is it true that nylons and stockings feel amazing with shaved legs?

Great legs and I love the dress.

You look great. I hope you don't have too many problems with the wife. With legs like that, they should stay shaved.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Your legs look great. Now you know the feeling, you'll never let them grow back now.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

God it does feel great

Congrats Kristin!

One of the things I like best about a fresh shave is the feeling when wearing pants. It's like wearing stockings and having your pants rubbing them everytime you take a step.

Love the dress and shoes too!

Beautiful Legs

Hun don't worry about wifey. What I did was I told her my pant legs wore down the hair. Unles you are normally very hairy this should explain the lack of hair. Any way after a couple of weeks she'll think its normal.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Tell her how dry your legs were and that with them shaved you can get the lotion into the skin instead of just lying on the hair and surface of the skin. When i first did it I told the wife that the doctor recommended shaving to get the cream in. Make sure you lotion them every day so that they are nice and soft and show no signs of dryness. I did mine four years ago and have never went back. I wear shorts a lot and no one has said two words about it.

Beautiful legs! I hope the wife likes it and will allow you to keep them that way.
    If you haven't already tried some nylons you should. All the difference in the world between wearing them with hair on you legs and smooth lotioned legs.
    Enjoy, Amanda

Nice legs! And I want that dress and those shoes.

Shaved my legs for the first time!

great going your legs look good, nice dress also keep up the good work

It's such a wonderful feeling. I love it.

Vicki

See this is one of the things that is cool about being a girl, besides smooth legs...
    As a male you have to think of a good "reason'" for shaving your legs...
    As a female I just have to say... "Because I wanted to..."

And oh by the way. You have gorgeous legs! The SO would be insane to not like the results. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Being a girl is so much more fun... Carol
    Last edited by carolinoakland; 12-31-2009 at 03:31 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks again for all the compliments everyone, I should have tried this a long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Tell her how dry your legs were and that with them shaved you can get the lotion into the skin instead of just lying on the hair and surface of the skin. When i first did it I told the wife that the doctor recommended shaving to get the cream in. Make sure you lotion them every day so that they are nice and soft and show no signs of dryness. I did mine four years ago and have never went back. I wear shorts a lot and no one has said two words about it.
    I think I'm going to take the dry legs angle, because there is a lot of truth to it actually. Thanks to the cold weather my whole body has been extremely dry and uncomfortable feeling. Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    See this is one of the things that is cool about being a girl, besides smooth legs...
    As a male you have to think of a good "reason'" for shaving your legs...
    As a female I just have to say... "Because I wanted to..."

And oh by the way. You have gorgeous legs! The SO would be insane to not like the results. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Being a girl is so much more fun... Carol
    hehe, that's all so true. Although, if I were to ask my SO is being a girl is so much more fun I know she'd disagree :P

BTW, my legs feel REALLY weird in my Dockers this morning...should be an interesting day at work.

They look fantastic...I've always wanted to do that ...but my SO doesn't go out of town long enough!

Love that dress you have on.

I hate you for your body.. dam I wish I looked like that...

Seriously, it sure is awesome havin shaved legs.. I just shaved them one day, the wife didn't seem to mind..so I just kept doing it... I love it... I also kept shaving more and more, now my whole body is hair free.. even the hiney..and it feels wonderful, and she doesnt complain, so what the heck.. Enjoy that smooth feel.. and eat something, would ya? hehe

Having your legs shaved is awsome isn't it? Your legs look great and I love the dress. You should post a pic in that dress with you new wig and makeup.

Jasmine

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    BTW, my legs feel REALLY weird in my Dockers this morning...should be an interesting day at work.
    Let me guess, it feels like the pants are slightly damp? I used to get that when I would shave after a long time of hairy legs. If you maintain shaved legs, that feeling will go away.

I love the dress and you have a perfect femme body. You need to post more pics. You've got the makings of a perfectly passing girl.

keep em shaved, they look great. wearing pantyhose will add to your experience

You look great! And yes, stockings and pantyhose feel wonderful after shaving.