Thread: Oh what a night

Oh what a night

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would share my adventures with you from last night. My wife went to her sister's for the night and shopping today so I had a chance to dress-up and go out at night. My wife knows and encourages my dressing and told me to have fun when she left. So I got all dolled up around 5 p.m. - had some dinner and hit the town in my knee length black skirt and long pink winter coat. Had a fun time visiting my usual "safe" fun places. Got back home around 7 p.m. and decided I needed to change and head back out a little less formal. Threw on my jeans and my heels and my tight leather coat and gloves and back out I went. Well I was getting a little more daring as I do each time I go out, I feel more confident at night. This time I went to a local gorcery store and walked up to the front door but lost my nerve as I got to the doors, turned around and almost bumped into an older lady, she just gave me a smile as I excused myself. Got back to my car and went to the bank to grab some cash from the ATM - decided to leave the car running, there were a few cars around - went inside - came back out and tried the drivers door - IT WAS LOCKED (I have a manual trans. so the doors can lock even with the truck running and in neutral) !!! I must have hit the button on the way out, I just about crapped my panties. It was 17 degrees (fahrenheit) outside and here I am with my little tight jeans, 3 inch heels, leather jacket and my purse, no cell phone, no spare keys and no wife to call to bail me out ! I started to panic but got lucky as I tried the back door, it opened, thank goodness, what a scare I had. Hopped back in the car and decided to have a quick wander around one of our outside malls that has a few lovely lady shops, did some window shopping. Spotted another ATM across the way and saw there were a couple of cars there so decided it was time to suck it up and display my wardrobe and make-up job, I noticed the one car was empty and the other had a lady in it on a cell phone. Grabbed my purse as soon as I turned the truck off and TOOK THE FREAKIN KEYS with me, got out and walked right in front of her car to head inside, what a nice feeling it was. Walked out and she was still there, she looked at me and kept on talking, didn't even bat an eye. I felt great about myself, more and more confidence every time I get out. I have been out with my wife a couple of times for walks around the neighbourhood and she tells me to relax as I am passable and just need to show some confidence that is all. But of course the usual paranoia kicks in.
    My last adventure was a fun one, I went to where there are a couple of busy restaurants, parked the car and had a wander around the outside of them. As I came around the corner of one, a guy came out to have a smoke, I watched him out of the corner of my eye and he looked at me (side view) and then watched me as I walked passed him, I turned a little to see what he was doing and just as I turned, he turned away as he had been staring at my ass !! I am not bi or anything but that was a real compliment (I guess), to have another guy staring at my ass. Got back in the car and waitied another little while to go walk around the other restaurant. Just as I got out and was in front of the car, I noticed 4 girls walking towards me, I chickened out and got back in the car, they were parked beside me ! One of the girls looked at me and smiled and just got in the car, no second takes or anything. I wish I had have kept going and walked passed them, maybe next time. My next goal is to hit one of the local stores or restaurants to borrow the ladies room, we'll see. I'll have to talk my wife into going with me for a little moral support. Stay tuned - happy new year to all and happy dressing. I hope you enjoyed some of my adventures, I am (now) laughing about the whole locking the keys in the car episode, not sure what I would have done if I had locked all of the doors.

Take care and thanks for reading,

Danni

Great adventure!... I know the feeling of being yourself out to the world. You will be getting more confidence everytime. I started getting out about 3 months, I have even riden the NYC subway, hit a couple of malls and now I have been in the ladies room a couple of times. It is all about attitiude and a little bit of a mind set. Remember, when you are in femm, you already are a GG and your mind must be in GG mode. You will get it, I know it.

BTW, you are beautiful... Love your face..

Kisses

Koka

Sounds like fun!

Wow, the whole key thing must have been quite the scare! But it turned out okay and it sounds like you had fun . And yes, straight or not, having a guy check out your ass IS a complement !

You look great in your avatar, BTW!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Sounds like you had a-lot of fun, good for you. I'm still trying to get the courage to buy myself fem clothes and lingere without the my wife being there. I am nowhere near passable, so going out dressed is not an option for me right now.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Danni,
    That was quite an adventure. Glad the key thing worked out ok. Keep us posted on your next ventures. Some pics of your going out outfit would be nice, too.

[SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

baby steps honey, I did it, we all did, in one way or another. And you know... the more you do.... the more you do...Carol

thx so nmuch for sharing, you are certainly getting into the mood. key story reminds me of my guest aptmt door slamming shut in afternoon while out in the hall dressed! quick decision, shoes off, out into the courtyard and imm'ly into the kitchen window which happened to be OPEN! (the bathroom window was always leaned on so that still woulda been an emergency entryu. all gone, cant afford this hideout apmt anymore..
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    baby steps honey, I did it, we all did, in one way or another. And you know... the more you do.... the more you do...Carol
    [SIZE="3"]
    I agree, baby steps, that is how I started, baby steps.

Great adventure!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Nice adventur Danni. I'm glad your back door was open. Others may have called it a night after that but you kept going, good girl.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better