Thread: What a crappy day!

What a crappy day!

Well my day started out bad & even though I kept hoping for good, it kept getting worse.
    First off I didn't have any CD stuff to wear today since I didn't wash anything last night. I was lazy & tired. Then I realized I didn't even have any long-sleeved dress shirts for work.
    I had to wear a short-sleeve shirt along with my short-sleeve lab coat at the pharmacy today. BRRRR!!! MN in December!! And we have a drive-thru!
    So I'm dressed in drab today, except for my a new pair of soft panties. I never liked the term 'drab' before but today I felt it! My girly clothes make me feel so comfortable & friendly & happy at work now!
    Everybody was on edge today at work. Rather busy, but mainly more problems & annoying phone calls than anything.
    Always appreciate your pharmacy staff. They're people too!! And they do a mostly thankless job.

The day just kept getting worse & my allergies were kind of bothering me all day. Mainly my eyes were itching, but my nose was a little bad also. Everybody was cranky & I was on edge due to having caffeine too close to one of my meds.
    So I barely got out on time & went to have a small dinner & pie with my mom. Food was okay & pie was good, but I was just in a funk. Felt bad for my mom since I invited her out. And I couldn't even talk about my feelings much since she doesn't want to hear much about my CD'ing.
    So now I am at home venting to you girls. I'm washing clothes & still can't wear my girly pajamas since my roommates are home.
    Well the day will end soon. I'll get done with wash & wear my soft pj's & sleep well. Tomorrow I'm wearing my girly stuff again!!

That is sooo 2009, 2010 will be a lot better.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

In that case, what is needed is a hot bubble bath at the end of the day.

Sorry you had a bad day Daniela. At least you'll be able to end the year with some femme clothing on
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

That's one of those days, when the first thing happens, you just want to crawl back in bed, pull the covers over your head and not come out until the next day.
    NOT your girl next door!