Well my day started out bad & even though I kept hoping for good, it kept getting worse.
First off I didn't have any CD stuff to wear today since I didn't wash anything last night. I was lazy & tired. Then I realized I didn't even have any long-sleeved dress shirts for work.
I had to wear a short-sleeve shirt along with my short-sleeve lab coat at the pharmacy today. BRRRR!!! MN in December!! And we have a drive-thru!
So I'm dressed in drab today, except for my a new pair of soft panties. I never liked the term 'drab' before but today I felt it! My girly clothes make me feel so comfortable & friendly & happy at work now!
Everybody was on edge today at work. Rather busy, but mainly more problems & annoying phone calls than anything.
Always appreciate your pharmacy staff. They're people too!! And they do a mostly thankless job.

The day just kept getting worse & my allergies were kind of bothering me all day. Mainly my eyes were itching, but my nose was a little bad also. Everybody was cranky & I was on edge due to having caffeine too close to one of my meds.
So I barely got out on time & went to have a small dinner & pie with my mom. Food was okay & pie was good, but I was just in a funk. Felt bad for my mom since I invited her out. And I couldn't even talk about my feelings much since she doesn't want to hear much about my CD'ing.
So now I am at home venting to you girls. I'm washing clothes & still can't wear my girly pajamas since my roommates are home.
Well the day will end soon. I'll get done with wash & wear my soft pj's & sleep well. Tomorrow I'm wearing my girly stuff again!!