Thread: First time out + a surprise..

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar

First time out + a surprise..

Well...

Most of you know by now that a new wig I bought came in the mail yesterday afternoon, and like everyone else... I was DYING to try it on, with full face, etc. So after I got myself all dolled up, a friend texted me and she told me she wanted to see me, and the new wig. So i was feeling a little gutsy, and decided "Oh, what the heck.." Got my most gender neutral looking shoes on, got on a long dark leather coat my fiancé has, got my purse , threw my phone and such in, and took off to her place. I drove to her place, hung out with her for about 2 hours, then decided i needed to go home. I wanted to be home before 11pm, when my fiancé (who has never seen me dressed, and wasn't sure she wanted to see me dressed) would be home from work. All that changed, when i saw her car in her parking spot.

i tried to call her, to see if something was wrong, but she didn't pick up. So, once again, i said "What the heck.." and bravely went to the apartment door. I opened the door, and flung my purse in the living room, and asked her "do you want to see me?" Her response: "I'm still here, aren't i?" So i walked in, in full face to see my fiancé sitting on the couch reading a book. She didn't say anything negative about it, but she also didn't say anything positive either, which makes me believe she was trying to process seeing her boyfriend dressed as his alter ego.

I took the girl off, got back in guy clothes, and gave her a 35 minute back massage afterwards.. so that kinda helped me This evening, as i parked the car from going grocery shopping, she took my right hand and said "I dont know if i like seeing you dressed as a woman." I told her that i understood her. At least it wasn't an outright "No!" right?

Opinions here!! What do you think of this whole thingie?
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

She seems very calm about it. You may be able to turn her in your favor but take it slowly. Talk about it sometime and explain that you are still her macho man but needed to get your femme side out once in awhile. Invite her to the site so she can see that you are not alone in your dressing.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Best part is that she didn't freak out and leave you like we all have read here. Next step is to wait a few days and talk to her, or more like listen to her. let her talk to you about it. Answer honestly and give her the tools to learn a bit more about what and why you do it. Let her read over you shoulder while you are at this site and ask if she would like to become a member. This is a non-judgment zone and she can vent out in the GG section without you seeing it. Whatever you do, DON'T PUSH THE ISSUE WITH HER. It might push her away.
    Drumming, My other hobby

It means she doesn't like it....now you have to show her you are comfortable in you own skin and find a way to make it enjoyable for her and if she gets a back rub as a reward, even better. ;-)

I agree with Sally2005

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    It means she doesn't like it....now you have to show her you are comfortable in you own skin and find a way to make it enjoyable for her and if she gets a back rub as a reward, even better. ;-)
    I agree with Sally2005.

I think she is going through a lot of processing.
    She doesn't know the full extent of the your dressing.

My suggestions . . . small steps

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    I'll agree with Sally2005. I think that you should take it slow and try to talk to her, to find out her true feelings. If you bring up the topic, let her ask questions. If she doesn't ask any questions, she might not want to talk about it at all. Try to be understanding of her of her feelings, and hopefully she'll be understanding of yours as well.
    Dana Ryan

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Yes. Follow her leads and above all don't pressure her into accepting you dressed. If she doesn't come around to wanting to see you like that that on her own, no amount of you pushing for it will make her want it sooner...or at all.

But I agree that it could have been a much more negative experience, so congratulations at least on that.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Great that your so didnt freak out over this but i would have had a few things for my "friend" setting me up if it were me. Things like this should be talked about between the couple not being forced out in the open by a 3rd party. just my
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-01-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: tags removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties