Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: curious

Retired truck driver. Wife fully suportive and we shop together.

Rikki

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

An amendment to my earlier post

My girlfriend (to be my wife in October) and I are in this together, working as a team to deal with the issues that come up.

Yea, team!

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

I own a retail business and we now work together.

My wife is very supportive although she does have her ups and downs with it. We go shopping together all the time and she even purchases items for Michelle when she is shopping with the kids sometimes. Christmas is always fun because she purchases a gift for Michelle that we open with our private gifts.

I'm a D.J . My wife is ok with it off and on it she will go out a sometime buy my dress or bras, panties, tops, lingerie she go shopping with me No go with Her shopping. She dosen't let me out of the house and NOT when the kids are around . She knows that I dress up all the time and she don't say two much only if I leve make on and I don't get it all OFF BAD day

Bonnie

I'm in Administrative work. With a christian software company. No spouse at the moment. Or girlfriend. Or anything really. Both roommates, and both female, know and I work with them. Couple other people know at work, but the influential ones (that would be the ones that control my employment status) don't know and I hope to keep it that way. I like my job even if.

When I was married, she knew but hated the idea. Last girlfriend was beautiful about it. Even encouraged me to go out dressed quite a bit. But some things happened that caused that relationship to end abruptly last year.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

I work for a printing company. My wife knows and is supportive. She helps buy things for me at times.

Brandi

I'm a nurse. My ex knew about it and though she wasn't very supportive she did not use it as ammo if we argued. In fact she even did my makeup one time, something she was really good at and I looked great.

Engineering, wife knows, deals with it but not her favorite hubby hobby.

Dazed and Confused Amanda Leigh's Avatar
    I drive a commerial truck and yes she supports

Asylum Caseworker for Her Majesty's Government, No SO, all alone.

xxxx

Now working from home on Windows software development, I commute down the hall Was in telecomms for many years looking after microwave and optical fiber systems. Have also helped set up sound systems for various public events such as Crufts dog show in the UK.

Wifes attitude to my dressing varies with the phases of the moon from "matter of fact acceptance" to "I don't want to know" and is currently not good at all. I feel quite miserable about it

When she first heard about it she was cool and even bought me some frilly presents. But when she realised it was more than a bit of bedroom fun her attitude changed completely and she will no longer discuss it or make any attempt to accept this part of me.

I'm a retired army officer, then went into the healthcare field. I'm now retired again. No SO at the moment.

Jodi

Me: ASE certified automobile emissions repair technician
    Wife: Web developer

She has no problems with me dressing, she thinks it's kinda cool and sexy

May

Public schools - support staff - werahouse worker and truck drive. Wife knows is not supportive.

res.

i own a civil engineering bus., also have as degree in electrical engineering and a part-time entertainer.
    all of my friends, x-girlfriends, neighbors and bar acquaintances know about my alter-ego. i carry a support group id w/pic that i show everyone (when out in drab) when i first meet them.

hugs
    kimm
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am in Home Video Distribution (DVD) & Ratings.......
    My Wife Approves & Supports my CD'ing.
    We are the best of Spouses & Girlfriends...........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    hi,

I work as an IT Consultant.....bored yet My wife knows i crossdress but thinks i dont do it anymore...

I can't even say here what I do. Wife doesn't know and would not be supportative.

Dana

Civil Engineer

I'm a civil engineer working primarily in highway construction around Arkansas at the moment.

Wife knows and will allow occasional time to myself. No interest from her to see or participate. Absolutely no stepping out.

Hog Hugs
    Jerry

Student....

SO - not for a few years at least, hopefully with me as a woman and with a nice loving man!
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Retired also ...... divorced for a few years, ex-wife wouldn't have approved ... no current girlfriend

Kim

I work at a lumber yard, drive a forklift been there 35 years, my girlfriend of 9 years just foundout 2 weeks ago and is more understanding and ok with it than I am, just love her more each day!
    xoxojennifer

I'm a truck driver and an aspiring real estate investor. My wife knows and accepts (to varying degrees).
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

im retired military broke my back twice and they kiked me out

I work in 'IT'. My wife of 11 Years knows, and is only supportive if I do it in front of her and only if it benefits her, if you know what I mean.

NylonMan