Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still crossdressing 10 years from now?

Still crossdressing 10 years from now?

Do you think you will still be crossdressing 10 years from now and possibly even further into the future?

Did you ever contemplate or dream of going to your highschool reunion crossdressed?

Emmi

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

:)

Hi everyone

Will I still be CDing in ten years? Erm, will the pope still be catholic in 10 years? lol

Yup, I'm sure I probably will be. I won't want to kill off half of me then any more than I do now. If I'm married with children in ten years I may have to make some sacrifices, but Lisa will still be very much alive.

Going to my high school reunion dressed? Not likely. I don't feel a need to do that. Plus, I went to a protestant prep-school (at least at the time of its founding) so that would not likely go over very well -- better than a Catholic school, to be sure but not likely well.

Hugs,
    Lisa

girl next door
    Well, I've been doing it for almost thirty years. I can't imagine I won't still be doing it 10 years hence (hopefully I will not have resorted to granny panties).

As for the reunion thing, it's fun to think about going en femme, but I don't see that happening (an all guys Catholic H.S.).
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 08-02-2005 at 10:41 PM.

I've been crossdressing and going out for more than 30 years. I expect the next 10 years will be more of the same, and the next 10, and the next 10....

I'm not prepared to out myself to what's left of my high school class, even though I am not in regular contact with any of them. Not even in my dreams would I do it. I have enough other opportunities to get out and about as my femmeself.
    Phoebe

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

My reply

Doing this in ten years? If I'm still alive, for sure!

Going CD to my high-school reunion? (I am SO glad that I'm totally disinterested in dressing-up outside my home. Whew!)

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    10 years? you bet

20? 30? 40? of course
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Banned Read only
    I've been crossdressing since 1990. Tried 3 times to quit, longest lasted 8 months. I sometimes feel like quitting now but I won't purge - I'll just store everything in the garage and sell some stuff on ebay.

I would never go to any reunion crossdressed or mention that I am a crossdressor.

Tristen Cox
    Crossdressing doesn't go away, not in five years, ten years, forty or fifty years. There is no cure so don't expect to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Crossdressing doesn't go away, not in five years, ten years, forty or fifty years. There is no cure so don't expect to find one.
    I wonder why you talk about a 'cure' when there is nothing wrong.

Luvya

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2
    I wonder why you talk about a 'cure' when there is nothing wrong.

Luvya
    I'm not everyone else keeps bringing it up like there should be some deadline we all stop dressing, like the question in this thread. How can you stop what simply is?

I realize as a crossdresser who has been doing it since I was 9 and earliest recollection was at age 5 that I will be crossdressing till the very end. I only posed the question in a way as a satirical view since most crossdressers have no real control to stop nor a desire to stop. It seems that it is part of the crossdressers makeup. They can't help it!

I certainly have no control over it. I've tried to styfle it but very unsuccessful!

As far as revealing it to others. I don't think so! Only a few people know! I don't need a public forum to dress up. I prefer my privacy. The highscool reunion question is asked just because it usually takes place 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50 years after highschool and most longterm crossdressers have been doing it possibly for that length of time. I was just curious if they ever feel no big deal anymore. I don't care what others think. I will dress or at least dream about dressing at this occasion.

Emmi

Sorry Tristen. I really meant 'everyone'. I shouldn't have said 'you' meaning 'you personally'.

Perhaps people should take note that there is nothing wrong with crossdressing at any level, other than perhaps the opportunities to indulge don't always come often enough.

Luvya

Tristen said:
    How can you stop what simply is?
    I certainly agree. How could it ever stop? Olivia

Hi everyone: In the beginning I CDed for sexual excitement. After 40 yrs now I do it often because it feels good, is relaxing and I just enjoy it for differant reasons. My point being; if I still enjoy crossdressing even after its not a sexual event, I expect I will be doing it long after I am past that part of my life. I am 54yo now and I know my libido has slowed somewhat. I still get worked up into a frenzy when I see some beautiful young hardbody who smiles at me, problem is they R thinking grandfather and I am thinking heels in the air in my bed for the night, forget an hour.

Post Quit if it hurts

Hey Ladies

Quote: Deanna2
    "Perhaps people should take note that there is nothing wrong with crossdressing at any level,"

Crossdressing is wrong when you hurt others, especially when it's someone you love. i.e. wife, SO or children.

If CrossDressing is ruining your life, you certainly can quit, just like an alcoholic or a smoker can quit. It more than likely will not be easy, but it can be done. I know this to be true, because I am an Alcoholic, but I have been clean for ELEVEN years, and I quit smoking 5½ years ago.

Am I going to quit CrossDressing? No, I am OUT to everyone who matters and I love doing it.
    I do expect to be CrossDressing eleven years from now.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

I would probably say yes , I will more'n likely be cross dressing ten years from now, if I am still alive and capable to dress myself. I've been doing it near on fifty years now, so the chances are that I may still be doing it for a while longer.

Rikki

Banned Read only
    10 years from now?
    A million years from now!

You bet! You bet!

Love Angela XX

ps I'm getting buried or burned (don't really care!) in drag!
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 08-03-2005 at 05:29 AM.

Gemma
    10 mins, 10 years or 100 years, as long as I'm still breathing, Yes!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Emmi,

I don't know - is the short answer.

My current needs and plans are that I will be....but then I wasn't dressing in 1995.....but I was in 1985........but I wasn't in 1975.......but I was in 1965.....but I wasn't in 1955 cos I was a baby. So if I follow my past pattern I'll get cheesed off with it sometime in June 2010 - winter solstice.

However - I think the follow up questions, Emmi, are:

Will I be the same in 10 years? Or will I be more or less feminised? Will I be 'better' ? And move to a different level? Maybe like Natasha, will I want to go from 'Sometimes' to 'Full Time'. I don't think so - but who knows....

Fiona xx

There is no doubt that I will be crossdressing 10 yrs from now and longer into the future. High school reunion? Doubt it, I never really liked most of those people so I don't go!

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi
    Well, I've been doing it for almost thirty years. I can't imagine I won't still be doing it 10 years hence.

As for the reunion thing, it's fun to think about going en femme, but I don't see that happening (an all guys Catholic H.S.).
    Ditto!

Tammi, are we twins and did we go to the same school? (my school was co-ed though).

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Do you think you will still be crossdressing 10 years from now and possibly even further into the future?

Did you ever contemplate or dream of going to your highschool reunion crossdressed?

Emmi
    I will be dressing ten years from now,,,that is if they bury me in fem clothes.

First, I would have to go to high school before I can go to a reunion.

I've been dressing for about 36 years. I don't think it will ever end. I still enjoy dressing, and don't see that to stop durring my life time.

Platinum Member
    10 years from now hell yes i will be dressing like quitting is going to happen...
    the high school reuion in fem could be intresting but not worth the trouble ..

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2
    Sorry Tristen. I really meant 'everyone'. I shouldn't have said 'you' meaning 'you personally'.

Perhaps people should take note that there is nothing wrong with crossdressing at any level, other than perhaps the opportunities to indulge don't always come often enough.

Luvya
    Quite true. (forgive me I was tired when I replied to you) No offense Emmi, but the question does seem a bit silly in all honesty. I've known a few people who have had to give up the physical dressing part, but it's something you never give up in your mind. It doesn't go away. It's not a disease.

A wonderful quote I heard somewhere in my studies:
    If it harms no one, do as you will
    I will be doing and wearing what I want to for the rest of my life. Why? Because it IS my life and no one else's. I have that right to choice "as long as it harms no one". I could fool myself and say "Well if I meet the right person, I could give it up". But that would turn out a lie in the end.