Thread: Feels Ordinary

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

Feels Ordinary

I have been dressing daily for the past 14 years. When I worked I dressed right after work and all day on days off.

I retired four years ago and have since been dressing dawn to dusk unless I am out on errands or at a doctor's appointment.

Dressing now just seems ordinary, not something special or thrilling. I think I feel the way any gg would feel just getting up and being a woman.

My wife has been used to me living as a woman and it doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary.

Have other t girls ever encountered this?

Keep in mind that dressing makes me very happy. It just seems more like normal than anything else.

I'm not anywhere close to being considered a T Girl, but I do dress everyday. (Not always in a skirt but all of the clothes I wear everyday are Ladies garments). After the first year or so I was kinda surprised at the seeming ordinary ness of it.
    Wake up, have coffee, change from my night gown into day clothes, putting on undies, stockings and bra, then my ladies trousers, and shirt ( also ladies). Just seems so common to me, that I don't think of them as "girl clothes"

It's only when I full out get dressed that I note a bit of difference, but that's only because I'm getting "dressed up" to go somewhere. Kinda like when I'd put on a suit and tie, rather than simple slacks and nice shirt.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sasha and Phyliss,

I know what you mean as I have been full time for the past three months and CDing for a few years. It does seem strange to have to put on a suit and tie for something that requires said clothing and presentation.

It, being the wearing of feminine attire, does not feel out of place. What does feel abnormal is dressing in a suit and tie. JMHO

Teri

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Lately I find when I dress I do not feel any different. I feel very natural and the only thing that changes between my modes is my body movements, the way I think of myself, the way I drive and the way I look at well dressed women! Men have no affect about 99.9% of the time that .1 was a guy who knew how to hit the right buttons and that freaked me out!

Dessing, when I do it.... Feels natural.... And normal... But never ordinary.. Mater of fact I don't consider anything about my life as being ordinary...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    LOL I have told ts girls that talk about starting transition that at some point life will go back to normal and all the fireworks are over.

Well perhaps you have experienced some of this.

Katie

It is like anything a person does all of the time, one gets sort of use to it. I have been dressing somewhat longer than you and the spark does still come back.

I've been dressing fully female for several years now and it's just the clothes I wear. I'm transitioning, I'm a woman, I wear women's clothing. Whether it's a dress or a blouse with a skirt or pants, or jeans and a top it doesn't matter, it's all the same. Don't get me wrong...a new dress or cute outfit is fun to wear but I think that's different
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

For me any more it's just like putting on a pair of socks and the choice of "costume" for the day.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning