Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two main types of crossdresser?

What exactly constitutes a "fetish" crossdresser? Does it have to do with clothing style, or sex, or both? Is it kinky? Is it outlandish? Is it all that as opposed to those of us who want to just look elegant or pretty? What if we like to look elegant and pretty, and still involve sex in the mix? Are we then fetishists with a preference for a certain look? All obsessions manifest themselves in one way or another. One girl's fetish is another girl's norm.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Smile

[QUOTE=charlie;1995145]I would say from the replies that it appears that there is continum of the two types of crossdressers. It appears that we start with the dressing being just erotic and the clothes are used to bring on the sexy feelings. Slowly, that dressing changes into just dressing to be feminine.

I agree Charlie, and at this stage in my life, I love the feelings and the true comfort that dressing provides to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

I am a member of the crossdressing group that includes

ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED AND WHAT EVER ELSE COMES UP.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Gold Member
    There ARE two types of crossdressers -
    1) Those who think there are only two types and -
    2) Those who know better.

(long akward silent pause...)

Well ummm, I think that settles it...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Well I.................long pause........................?

Classification

I think the classification of crossdressers is rivaled only by the subtypes of rain forest flora and fauna. Mind boggling diversity and finding new classes all the time. If it weren't for the odd tranny falling off her heels and breaking her neck we'd probably be overrun by this time.

As one of the older girls on this forum, I can comfort those of you who don't want to ever lose the erotic pleasure of dressing. After all these years, I still feel sensual every time I dress. It has never been about "being me", nor being more comfortable as a girl.

Yes, I used to go out a lot but it was for the thrill of being a guy dressed as a girl out in public, and not because I felt I wanted to be a girl. In fact, I've never wanted to be anything but a guy, who oddly has this thing for dressing up as a woman...

Mitzi

[SIZE="2"]It used to be totally a sexual turn on. Slowly, i have lost my sexual energy, and i dress for an attractive look, and feel. My sex drive is mostly dried up.[/SIZE]

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    SEXUAL. Always has been sexual, I figure it always will be. Waaaay over on the fetish side. I don't need to do it, but I want to REAL bad! When I dress up like Samantha I am constantly excited, it is so sexually thrilling and as far as I can tell, it's the only reason I dress up

FISHNETS. I started with fishnets and stockings and they really do something to me! I just looove the way they feel & look on my legs. Try and find a pic of me without them on, doesn't exist As long as I have a brush and some hairspray and a pair of fishnets/stockings, Samantha lives!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

It was all fetish when I was a teen, then, after realizing I was not alone, I just began to enjoy being/feeling feminine to various degrees. My sliding scale changes from day to day--and that's okay! Predictability is boring.
    Malori

Yes I love stilletoes too. I began by wearing the attractive styles of my first girlfriends which was in the mini skirt era of the late 60s and early 70s and that's what I still like to wear. My dressing certainly started as a fetish and I became hugely turned on very quickly. I began to wonder why I did it and soon realised that there is a significantly feminine side to me plus the fact that my physique is very non masculine and I find it difficult, if not impossible to behave in a masculine way. I now still become turned on but in a very submissive way and revel in my feminine appearance and feelings of vulnerability and danger when I wear daring and provocative clothes.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

sexual thrill

I have to say I still enjoy the sexual thrill of crossdressing. Years ago when I dressed regularly I got beyond the sexual thrill and stayed dressed at home all night.

I really miss the feel of the clothing on my body. But now I enjoy the reaction my www.faceinholecom photos have gotten me. It feels all warm and fuzzy knowing my gurl self made someone else excited besides me.......

Parts of the whole...

I don't think that this two types theory or even the sliding scale between two points is right. It's just too simplistic. There are far too many reasons to dress - as we can tell from the posts so far.

Fetishism can be a part of the whole, but doesn't have to be the sum total of your reason to dress, or even any part.

I also know from experiance that the reasons to dress can change over time. I'm sure that when I was younger there was a larger sexual aspect to my dressing as there is now.

Just my .
    Mina Lost aka Lynda