Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else a Weather Wimp?

Well, I am indeed a hot house flower, 85 degree's? That's a breezy day by my standards. But.... you have to invest in some female warm and woolies! They are so much more fun than drab! Think bunny slippers! I bundle up like nobody's business, and gloves! Gloves! Gloves! Carol

Got you all beat...

It was -32 with a wind chill of -52 here on New Years day. There isn't enought clothing in the world to keep you warm when it's that cold!

Brrrr....
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Cold Weather Wimp

I am a cold weather wimp , the more years that go by the less I like the cold , wind and snow but like Sally said this is New England , and before we know it spring will be here.
    Tomara

Living in Maine doesn't allow me to wimp out in the cold, so I live for Sweater Weather!
    Malori

It may be cold there but here in the high desert in California it is great c/ding weather.....Right now but I will be echoeing all of your thoughts very soon as heat returns and dressing becomes a challenge at times . We all have our problem with seasons but for me life is too short to live in the rain or snow.....been there done that cant want to!
    George Zimmerman says "youll like the way you look" and he is right I do!

Funny, I was thinking of posting something similar, I'm in a long sleeve turtle neck but my throw over dress is very short and I'm practically shivering in my hose. In a way, it ads to the fun but it seems like every time I dress these days, I'm trying to warm up. I honestly don't know how women do it. I go to church and see them in skirts and can't help but to feel for them. I see lots of them who aren't even wearing any hose, I don't think it does much for warmth but surely it's better then nothing.

newfoundland winters are wicked so we kep it inside for the most part... spring is my fav time

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No wimp! I LOVE the snow!

We drive up to it once every winter! Play in it a few hours, then drive back to the beach!

No idea why anyone would LIVE in it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, you are right !

true

Oh No

I agree it's cold, but you can't stop going out now. A nice warm coat and a pair of high heel boots and you will be set. Chatting with friends in person makes the cold worthwhile. I hope to see you out and about sometime. Enjoy the winter. Amanda