Thread: OH! How I Wish

OH! How I Wish

My wife was shopping over the weekend, as usual I was helping her pick things out, giving my opinion and holding onto her choices. As we approached the checkout counter, my wife turned around to look at something else. I laid her items on the counter for the SA to begin ringing up. She said to me, We did not get to see you in these, you never came out of the fitting room to show us. She was clearly joking with me, so I replied, yeah I haven't shaved my legs for a few days, so I didn't want to gross anyone out.

Oh! How I wish I could have been trying on all the beautiful cloths.

Gold Member
    Now that is attitude I like. Most of the time, the cashiers are just being playful. If you can be playful back, then it is fun and takes any potential embarassment out of it. Are they serious? I don't think the usually are, but who cares? You just had fun and that is what is important.

Dreams do come true dear...

No one is stopping you!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

if you shop with your wife, and shes cool with your cd'ing, then you should try on some things of interest. that way you know if they fit right?

Smile

this posting deserves a award.

it beats all the postings of late that were....how shall we say "less than great".

Reminds me of a something my non-CD cousin did many years ago at a mall, perhaps just the opposite of this story. The parking lot was quite crowded, so he dropped his wife off at the entrance and went to find a space. As she got out of the car, he said, loud enough for all around to hear, "You go in and pick out a nice dress, and I'll be in in a minute to try it on."

I was shopping with my wife at DSW a few weeks ago. Sadly, we were only there for her, but hey, I did get to hang out among all the pretty shoes!

She picked out a couple of really hot high heeled boots. At the checkout counter the SA asked if these were for her, or did she need a gift receipt? My wife said they are for her, then I chimed in "don't let her fool you, they are for me!"

The SA liked that, and then said "we get a lot of that here"

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    this posting deserves a award.

it beats all the postings of late that were....how shall we say "less than great".

The Not Panty, Passing or Purging award!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have also gotten joking comments from SAs and like you I can usually come up with a snappy reply. One comment I got many years ago was one time when I went to Kohl's in my work clothes and bought a bra and panty set that I had seen in a newspaper ad. Here I was standing in the checkout line with my pretty lingerie and a few other fem items, all sweatty, grimy, and full of sawdust. When I got to the register the SA smiled and said "I'll bet these will look real pretty on you". I smiled back and said "yeah, and you should see me when I'm really dolled up". Little did she know...
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land